Will Ron Paul Voters Become Tulsi Gabbard Voters?

No, some money will get donated to keep the (limited) anti intervention message going, but she is a cookie cutter big activist government dimocrat.
Nobody running in any party has a message of shrinking the government at home and abroad. There is no reason for them to turn out for anybody.

Tulsi Gabbard Slams Hillary Clinton in New Video
She has it right...might just turn voters!

Even if she's the best the democrats can possibly do these days, I wonder if she realizes that the line "government of, by and for the people" came from a republician Abraham Lincoln as part of the Gettysburg address.
He was fighting against the southern hordes of social conservatives. Those are who love Gabbard. Confederate rag waving, Abraham Lincoln hating idiots.
Shows that you are an idiot. She is taking a stand the establishment something you obviously support.
Is she? I and pretty much everybody don't know or care

Even if she's the best the democrats can possibly do these days, I wonder if she realizes that the line "government of, by and for the people" came from a republician Abraham Lincoln as part of the Gettysburg address.
He was fighting against the southern hordes of social conservatives. Those are who love Gabbard. Confederate rag waving, Abraham Lincoln hating idiots.
Shows that you are an idiot. She is taking a stand the establishment something you obviously support.
She stands-up....

Why on earth would supporters of Ron Paul switch to a Hawaiian liberal democrat? Gabbard's "combat" experience is a bit exaggerated, she was a clerk. She was born in Samoa which might disqualify her according to the Constitution. Other than that she is a typical liberal democrat including being an advocate for transgender freakazoids and abortion on demand to global warming, universal health care and gun confiscation.

If she was born in Pago Pago or American Samoa, she's officially and legally an American citizen by birth because it's an American territory like Guam or Puerto Rico. It ain't much of one but it is one and I think maybe the smallest. I spent a whole night there once.

Come to think of it Midway may be smaller. I met the only native born Midway islander once. I doubt he has any presidential aspirations though. Born to a navy nurse during or just after WWII I think it was. He could even be dead by now.

She stands-up....

Geez, dude. You ain't goin' soft on us, are you? :laughing0301:

Doesn't matter if she got all of Ron Paul's voters Those are thrown away votes that will never elect anyone anyway. Whether she gets them or somebody else, they can still be ignored by the real candidates.

She stands-up....

Geez, dude. You ain't goin' soft on us, are you? :laughing0301:

Tulsi, Tulsi, Tulsi...:71:

You almost gotta laugh that Samoan born liberal democrat Tulsi Gabbard seems reasonable to the disenfranchised left compared to the clown car.

Is Hillary running, then?
She is in the heads of Trumpsters..They need her to beat up for Trump..
She is a JFK Democrat.
She is the darling of the Russian bots...and totally irrelevant to our election.....just a side show..and a small one at that. It amazes me that anyone gives a shit about the Clintons..either one of them.

Just heard what the sociopath traitor and criminal Hillary is claiming about about this other traitor Democrat. lol it's going to be great fun watching these vermin eat each other, and still lose elections. They will finally kill off the Party Of Treason And Pedo-Friendly Deviants for good. Time for third parties to start popping up to fill the gap, since by the time these lunatic criminals get done most of the country will be cheering their deportations.

She is the darling of the Russian bots...and totally irrelevant to our election.....just a side show..and a small one at that. It amazes me that anyone gives a shit about the Clintons..either one of them.

Most of you democrats view Mao is the center, and you are FAR left of center....

Gabbard is far left, but the DNC today is so radical that she looks rational compared to the average Stalinist.

You almost gotta laugh that Samoan born liberal democrat Tulsi Gabbard seems reasonable to the disenfranchised left compared to the clown car.

I assume she cheered along with the rest of the scum when they all endorsed the DNC's racial replacement policy and bankrupting the social safety net to put all of South and Central America on the public dole here, so she' still in the clown car, maybe riding in the trunk and only let out to service the dykes.

She is a JFK Democrat.

JFK who took us into Vietnam?
Technically it was Eisenhower..

Specifically it was John Foster Dulles leading Eisenhower by the nose.

Hmmm...I don't know....serious doubts about Tulsi, serious doubts.

Dem #1: We have no chance to win in 2020. Trump's base of support is too solid.

Dem #2: Why not create a fight between someone they hate and someone they're sympathetic to?

Dem #1 You mean like like Hillary & Tulsi?

Dem #2 Exactly. Divide & conquer.

Dem #1: Brilliant.

"Do not fall for this.... .They want nothing more than to have her run as an Independent candidate to siphon votes from President Trump. It's disappointing to see so many conservatives praising her."

Careful with that Tulsi person, ok? that's all I will say. Wakey wakey!

She is a JFK Democrat.

JFK who took us into Vietnam?
Technically it was Eisenhower..

You are confused Moon Bat

Eisenhower sent dozens. That Democrat asshole LBJ sent millions.

Actually it was LBJ's Cold War policies that bankrupted the Soviet Union and ended the Cold War, and everybody else keeps trying to pretend it was all a' defeat n stuff', not wanting all the other fashion victims to make scary faces at them and wag fingers for not being PC re either left or right wing lunatic propaganda. The left wants us all to pretend the Soviets were heroic and wonderful, the Right wants everybody to pretend that clueless Hollywood dumbass Reagan did it, which is even more hilarious than the left wing silliness.

Forum List

Back