Will Ron Paul Voters Become Tulsi Gabbard Voters?

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
She is against regime change wars...she does run against the establishment of a major political party.
I see common ground...especially with the “love” thing...

Last edited:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, she will not get them but she should be first choice for the Democratic VP slot but alas Harris will get that because she is a anti-gun Constitution hating Democrat that is black..

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
No.

Tulsi gets one issue right: global military interventionism....After that, she's a garden variety prog statist.

But she is way hotter than Occasionally-Coherent.
Totally agree, although Tulsi isn't all that hot without the make up. She has some significant acne scars but even so, I could not get in bed with AOC and deliberately gratify her. Stupidity that severe generates far too much contempt. I could still knock the communism out of Tulsi in about 30 mins though.

I think that's really all she needs, is a good servicing followed by some insightful pillow talk and she'd be a brunette Laura Ingram.

Reaction score
She is against regime change wars...she does run against the establishment of a major political party.
She's a fucking commie.

Trump's an asswipe, but he is right to pull of syria, and demand NATO beef up their on defenses and stop relying on Uncle Sam to protect their pussy Euro asses.

But, issue is not enough.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She is a totalitarian.
So, no, I dont think they will.
Paul and gabbard supporters dont gave much in common

OP
Bush92

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
She's a fucking commie.

Trump's an asswipe, but he is right to pull of syria, and demand NATO beef up their on defenses and stop relying on Uncle Sam to protect their pussy Euro asses.

It will be interesting to see what transpires. I could see the Paul vote getting behind her. She is a straight shooter when it comes to standing up to the establishment and she served two tours of duty in Iraq.

OP
Bush92

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
No.

Tulsi gets one issue right: global military interventionism....After that, she's a garden variety prog statist.

But she is way hotter than Occasionally-Coherent.
Totally agree, although Tulsi isn't all that hot without the make up. She has some significant acne scars but even so, I could not get in bed with AOC and deliberately gratify her. Stupidity that severe generates far too much contempt. I could still knock the communism out of Tulsi in about 30 mins though.

I think that's really all she needs, is a good servicing followed by some insightful pillow talk and she'd be a brunette Laura Ingram.

I’m all for the anti-communist effort! :113:

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, she will not get them but she should be first choice for the Democratic VP slot but alas Harris will get that because she is a anti-gun Constitution hating Democrat that is black..

Harris as VP would be a disaster for the Democrats, though I said this is who I thought Biden would lean on in that slot.

I can't see either Warren or Bernie taking her if they win the nomination, so I guess time will tell.

OP
Bush92

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
She's a fucking commie.

I think she can. She has that “fuck you” to establishment attitude.

Hellokitty

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Will Ron Paul Voters Become Tulsi Gabbard Voters?"

Only if directed by Putin. :eusa_whistle:

OP
Bush92

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score

Harris as VP would be a disaster for the Democrats, though I said this is who I thought Biden would lean on in that slot.

I can't see either Warren or Bernie taking her if they win the nomination, so I guess time will tell.
I could see Biden picking her for the whole Geraldine Ferraro effect.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gabbard will be bought off, bribed, or otherwise kept from running as an independent.

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Reaction score
No...she is anti-world police...and definitely would smash...but other than that...just another shitlib.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am a Conservative with strong Libertarian leanings that has voted for Ron Paul in the past.

Nope, I will not be voting for that Tulsi Libtard bitch.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Tough I do think that she could be a very effective National Security Advisor or other similar position.

Keep her in the box where she gets it right, and also functions as an example of where you're not a partisan hack.

CWayne

Gold Member
Reaction score
I encourage her to run as Independent.

The number of votes she can siphon off of the Democrats would be significant given her current name recognition.

Thanks, Hilary.

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Reaction score
Rand Paul still strongly backs Trump, especially Trump has proven to be a non-interventionist.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I see Warren taking her or Beto... Bernie would take Beto or maybe Tulsi...

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List