Will Ron Paul Voters Become Tulsi Gabbard Voters?

JFK who took us into Vietnam?

We had people in Vietnam in the Truman administration.

Yes, but it was JFK who sent Combat Troops, and Johnson who made it a full blown war.

The only combat troops sent under Kennedy were Special Forces to train and assist. Combat troops did not arrive until March of 1965.
LBJ had promised in 1964 “I will not send American boys two thousand miles to fight a war Asians should fight for themselves.

Your point is? He was a lying sack of shit that opposed Kennedy's plans to pull out after the 64 election.
Yep. Lying sack of shit. Typical Democrat.

JFK who took us into Vietnam?

Yes, but it was JFK who sent Combat Troops, and Johnson who made it a full blown war.

The only combat troops sent under Kennedy were Special Forces to train and assist. Combat troops did not arrive until March of 1965.
LBJ had promised in 1964 “I will not send American boys two thousand miles to fight a war Asians should fight for themselves.

Your point is? He was a lying sack of shit that opposed Kennedy's plans to pull out after the 64 election.
Wonder what would have happened to North Vietnam if Ike was President with his “New Look” foreign policy? :FIREdevil:

Another bill cosponsored by Gabbard: H.R.1500 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Consumers First Act

Consumers First Act: To require the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to meet its statutory purpose.

Yep. I can see how Ron Paul voters would love her! :lol:

Ron Paul on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Campaign for Liberty

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is an unaccountable, unconstitutional, and unnecessary bureaucracy that imposes unreasonable burdens on small banks and credit unions, thus increasing consolidation in the financial services industry to the detriment of consumers. This also increases the likelihood of another big bank bailout when the Federal Reserve-created recession (or worse) occurs.

Tulsi on guns: Second Amendment Rights & Gun Safety

“We don’t have to wait for answers to these questions for Congress to pass legislation already supported by a majority of Americans, like universal background checks, closing the gun show loophole and reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons.”

Gabbard on climate change: Protect Our Planet With Clean Energy & Create Jobs

“As president, I’ll tackle climate change by ending subsidies to big fossil fuel and agribusiness corporations, ban offshore drilling, harness innovation to create jobs in renewable energy, provide better opportunities for our farmers, and ensure every American has clean air and water.”

"The greatest hoax I think that has been around for many, many years if not hundreds of years has been this hoax on the environment and global warming" - Ron Paul

Tulsi isn't anti-war. She's anti-intervention towards anyone Russia likes. She's thrilled to support other wars. That's why she gets Russian support. She didn't ask for it, but she gets it because her policies are favorable to Russia.

Clinton worked her well by prompting her meltdown. Now she'd be known as the Russian stooge if she went third party. That would attract Republicans and repel Democrats.

House Democrats cut off funding for South Vietnam in 1974. They had the majority and fucked those people over.

Is there even one BS conspiracy you haven't fallen for? Just one, anywhere?

SV was very well supplied with weapons. And they dropped them all and ran at the first sight of an NV recon force. Giving them more weapons would have just meant more nice new American weapons for NV to capture.

{
Kennedy was informed about the anger of the South Vietnamese peasants and was shocked to learn that membership of the NLF had increased, according to US Intelligence, by 300% in a two year time span – the years when ‘Strategic Hamlet’ was in operation. Kennedy’s response was to send more military advisors to Vietnam so that by the end of 1962 there were 12,000 of these advisors in South Vietnam. As well as sending more advisors to South Vietnam, Kennedy also sent 300 helicopters with US pilots. They were told to avoid military combat at all costs but this became all but impossible to fulfil.}

https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/vietnam-war/john-f-kennedy-and-vietnam/

Wonder what would have happened to North Vietnam if Ike was President with his “New Look” foreign policy? :FIREdevil:

Wonder what actually DID happen to Patrice Lumumba while Ike still was President.

Wonder what happened to Jácobo Arbenz.

Wonder what happened to Mohammed Mossaddegh.

Wonder what would have happened to Gamel Abdul Nassar and Sukarno if his CIA had succeeded.
Not to mention Hungary.

That's all Dulles again btw.

Wonder how Francis Gary Powers got up in that plane when Ike said there weren't any.

She is against regime change wars...she does run against the establishment of a major political party.

She's a fucking commie.

Trump's an asswipe, but he is right to pull of syria, and demand NATO beef up their on defenses and stop relying on Uncle Sam to protect their pussy Euro asses.

But, issue is not enough.

It will be interesting to see what transpires. I could see the Paul vote getting behind her. She is a straight shooter when it comes to standing up to the establishment and she served two tours of duty in Iraq.

Nope, just one tour in Iraq from late 2004 to late 2005. She was deployed to Kuwait, but Kuwait is not Iraq, unless you think like SADDAM that its the 19th province of Iraq.

She is against regime change wars...she does run against the establishment of a major political party.

I see common ground...especially with the “love” thing...

being an isolationist is the only dam thing Gabbard and Paul have in common everything else they are polar opposites
best you learn something about the libertarian platform its a hell of a lot more then just isolationism

She is a fool. Maybe she needs to face reality. Every time the US tries to isolate itself, Americans die. Over 2,000 Americans at Pearl Harbor and 911. She is Putin's favorite Democrat.

Tulsi is far too liberal to get support from any Paul voters.
But would they vote for her in primaries?

Wow! Another 1% of Paul voters might get to that magic number of 2% total?

She is quickly turning into another of the "never was" candidates that will be dropping like flies in the next few weeks. The only candidates we will likely have left by years end will be be Warren and Sanders. They are all running out of money. Buttigieg cannot even buy a black vote. Beto is about to be committed to a mental institution. Kameltoe is fading faster than Francis the Mule would in the Kentucky Derby. Spartacus has all but given up and is now running for minority VP candidate. All the others will be gone, and Bernie may drop out due to his health if he has another "spell".

She is a fool. Maybe she needs to face reality. Every time the US tries to isolate itself, Americans die. Over 2,000 Americans at Pearl Harbor and 911. She is Putin's favorite Democrat.

Hey everyone...Busy Bee just became a war monger. Guess her idol Hillary was being attacked.

Forum List

Back