How white christian (still) Europeans can survive?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There is no one European parliament or gov't which cares for matters of its citizens.
There is no one MS 'church' which helps believers to find a way to God and save their souls.
There is no one political party which truly represents its voters.
There is nothing from former moral precepts remaining; wars are great, LGBTQ is fine, family isn't necessary, evil and satanists became icones of peoples
There is no one leading 'politician' which isn't a servant of evil and his freemason loge
There is no one MS 'media' which says at least more as 5 percent truth.

Where are white europeans going to?
The former great European civilization disappears in few decades (in the case Putin's doesn't send his nukes of course) and becomes an extremely poor caliphate with no industry remaining

Only true idiots believe elections can change something or 'elites' will stop insane war in Ukraine earlier as in twenty years
All 'parties' and 'politicians' which are allowed to run in fake 'elections' are paid-and-bought-for marionettes.

All european politicians including Putin,Orban, Macron & Co are clowns who stage charades

Question:

What shall do sane white Europeans (not more as 20%) to survive?

06-consignas-del-partido.jpg

The key to their survival is for them to stop being such whiny little bitches.

Sadly, many of them don't seem capable of behaving in an adult manner. Instead, they want to proclaim their victimhood and be catered to.

Sadly, many of them don't seem capable of behaving in an adult manner. Instead, they want to proclaim their victimhood and be catered to.

Only abolishment of modern fake 'democracy' and coming back to fundamentalist Christianity can probably let to survive some peoples among the muslim majority in Europe.Biut commies and satanists will do anything possible to prevent this

Only abolishment of modern fake 'democracy' and coming back to fundamentalist Christianity can probably let to survive some peoples among the muslim majority in Europe.Biut commies and satanists will do anything possible to prevent this

Too late to save the Abrahamic religions .
They have served the Deep State for millenia but now will slip into historical perspective as new narradigms take over .

How it will practically works?
Catherine Austin Fitts is your most illustrious reference imho
Think organised resistance groups set up to repel and destroy invaders .
Starting at a low level -- housing block , for example .

Catherine Austin Fitts is your most illustrious reference imho
Think organised resistance groups set up to repel and destroy invaders .
Starting at a low level -- housing block , for example .

In difference to USA most of Europeans are fat stupid morons who will protect neither themselves nor their families

You have a reputation as a fool. do you read what people reply to you.

Make many children, send them to the welfare office.
That is a plan, for real, with a little adjustment. Go to the welfare office, make lots of children. I have half a dozen, I did my part. And white as the purest snow. YAou send them to school, period.

At this very moment, those half dozen children have hundreds of millions of dollars in the air, business deals all based on their actions. They are on multiple continents, they are pushing this world forward.

I mean it really is that simple. Just have children, and raise them right. The immigrants are doing it, it is exactly what they are doing. An illegal, working the tomato fields and the Christmas tree farms, he has a stay at home wife raising three US citizens that are bilingual. Hello? Are you guys keeping up?

bam.gif

That is a plan, for real, with a little adjustment. Go to the welfare office, make lots of children. I have half a dozen, I did my part. And white as the purest snow. YAou send them to school, period.

At this very moment, those half dozen children have hundreds of millions of dollars in the air, business deals all based on their actions. They are on multiple continents, they are pushing this world forward.

I mean it really is that simple. Just have children, and raise them right. The immigrants are doing it, it is exactly what they are doing. An illegal, working the tomato fields and the Christmas tree farms, he has a stay at home wife raising three US citizens that are bilingual. Hello? Are you guys keeping up?
Sure, somebody has to pay for all the benefits.

Forum List

Back