Will Republicans own up to their mistake this midterm or continue on with the same?

Will Republican vote blue to fix their Trump mistake?

• yes

• nio

Results are only viewable after voting.
In all of our lives we have made mistakes. Some of us recognize them immediately, others will deny, defend and deflect, in order to save face.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

He has started a Tariff war, exasberating the fear in our stock markets, while our allies have threatened 100's of billions in retalitory tariffs on American products. He is laughed at by the General Assembly of the United Nations and is the subject of a million jokes.

th

It's clear he has the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of US policy. Trump is the National Security threat.

At times, some things need to be destroyed before they can be rebuilt. The Republican party has been a complete disaster with Trump at the helm. Republicans have shown that they cannot control Trump, nor would they ever consider removing him from office under the 25th amendment as being unfit.

The only way to remove Trump from office is to vote BLUE this midterm.

A message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of bigotry, misosyny, hate, fear, anger & ignorance.

Our country is much more important than someone with an R behind their name.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

A great article that every Republican should spend the next 20 minutes READING.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Oh look, a Progressive moron telling everyone else how they should think.

Nope I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove it. I followed the advice of the former staffer of RONALD REAGAN in the above video.

There's are millions of Republicans that don't LIKE Trump, and just because they are vocal about it doesn't mean, they're liberal's or progressives--:auiqs.jpg:

In fact in 2016, a whopping 7 million cast a vote for a 3rd party,and you can bet most of them were Republicans--that just couldn't bring themselves to vote for Trump. In fact, 54% of Republican primary voters cast a vote for another GOP candidate, but there were so many, votres and donations were being split everywhere, that the crap was able to float to the top to win the nomination. I think you remember that a lot of Republicans were trying to block Trump from the nomination. Republican senators, and the Bush's all were voting for Hillary Clinton in the general. They did not want TRUMP.

So this should get interesting.

LOL, the Bush's were voting for Hillary.....you labor under a false assumption, there is a difference between a Republican and a Conservative.

That's how much you don't know again. Yes all the Bush's voted for Hilllary Clinton.
George H W Bush voted for Hillary Clinton and called Donald Trump a 'blowhard'

In fact, first lady Barbara Bush had a mouthful to say about Trump.

THERE WAS NO ONE AT THE RNC CONVENTION FOR DONALD TRUMP'S NOMINATION. They all refused to go including John Kasich governor of Ohio--even when the convention was in his home state, he refused to attend. A nominee that is really supported, EVERYONE is going to be at the convention. Past Presidents, Senators, Congressmen, etc . etc.

Man are you out of your league....the Bush's are Republican. I am a Conservative, I detest them. I know they supported Bitchlary, I also know you'd rather her than Rump...that makes you...well......strange. What you don't about the Bush's can and does fill volumes.

That was the most juvenile thread topic I have seen in years. I love it when people try to use big words but don't even have the brains to check that they are spelled correctly.

Because you don't get it, here is the reason Trump is President, and not any Democrat.

The Presidency is not a beauty contest with a "Miss Congeniality" award. Politics is about winning the office and serving the people. He has accomplished more for the American people that Obama did in 8 years. Obama was the slickest President ever - like a rock star, someone we could be "proud off." I couldn't stand his arrogance and obvious distaste for anything close to American Pride.

Trump has the courage to stand up to the rest of the world, including NATO, NAFTA and China to address some stupid things this country (our USA) has been doing on autopilot probably since before you were born. Stupid things no one even thought to question before Trump came along.

Republicans know Trump is a goofball, crude and often rude. But at least he is genuine. He is not a slick politician who lies to our faces and then does something completely different in terms of policy.

Question: Why should America foot the bill for NATO - the whole purpose of it is to protect Europe from Russia and China. It is for their benefit and they don't even pay their dues. Why should we maintain military bases in Germany and Japan - our foes in WWII? Do you even know how that came about? Harry Truman rightly decided it was better to restore their economies but without armies, rather than to destroy them economically like we did to Germany in WWI - (which led to the rise of Hitler). But now they are economically as strong as we are, and we are still protecting them - why?

Why should we let China get away with putting tariffs on our goods and manipulating their currency so they can maintain the $500-billion trade deficit with the US year after year? Why should we let them get away with stealing our intellectual property, cloning our patented products and selling them for half price?

Do you actually KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WORLD POLITICS? Or do you just swallow whatever Jimmy Fallon, Bill Mahr and S. Colbert tell you to think?

I wish I could rate your post "winner" several times over. It perfectly sums things up.

In all of our lives we have made mistakes. Some of us recognize them immediately, others will deny, defend and deflect, in order to save face.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies, institutions & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

He has started a Tariff war, exasberating the fear in our stock markets, while our allies have threatened 100's of billions in retalitory tariffs on American products. He is laughed at by the General Assembly of the United Nations and is the subject of a million jokes.

th

It's clear he has the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of US policy. Trump is the National Security threat.

At times, some things need to be destroyed before they can be rebuilt. The Republican party has been a complete disaster with Trump at the helm. Republicans have shown that they cannot control Trump, nor would they ever consider removing him from office under the 25th amendment as being unfit.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of bigotry, misosyny, hate, fear, anger & ignorance.

Electing Trump was not a mistake.

Hillary would have been a much worse mistake.

True that Jeb or Kasich would have been better.

But Trump bought the GOP nomination.

And all his TV fans voted.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

th

Oh look, a Progressive moron telling everyone else how they should think.

Nope I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove it. I followed the advice of the former staffer of RONALD REAGAN in the above video.

There's millions of Republicans that don't LIKE Trump, and just because they are vocal about it doesn't mean, they're liberal's or progressives--:auiqs.jpg:

In fact in 2016, a whopping 7 million cast a vote for a 3rd party,and you can bet most of them were Republicans--that just couldn't bring themselves to vote for Trump.

In fact, 54% of Republican primary voters cast a vote for another GOP candidate, but there were so many, votes and donations were being split everywhere, that the crap was able to float to the top to win the nomination.

5705befa9c06e.image.jpg

I think you remember that a lot of Republicans were trying to block Trump from the nomination. Republican senators, and the Bush's all were voting for Hillary Clinton in the general. They did not want TRUMP, nor do I believe they want him now.

So this should get interesting.

After seeing what the Dems did to Kavanaugh, a Bush guy, I seriously doubt many will vote for the Democrat in 2020.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies, institutions & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

th

Jeb! or Kasich. Give me a break. The Dems would have either of them crying for mercy in less than a week. It took Trump about a week to dismiss Jeb!

th

That's where you're mistaken, Hillary Clinton being a blue dog Democrat is actually more conservative than Trump is, and a lot of Republcians KNEW that. They repeatedly told you that Trump was no conservative, much less a Republican and you ignored it.

1. No Conservative Republican would have campaigned on single payer health care.
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy | Breitbart
2. No Conservative Republican wouild have stated that he is the "king of Debt & loves Debt."
Why Donald Trump has crowned himself the 'king of debt'
3. No Conservative Republican would have proposed another Obamacare program only called Child care Subsidies.
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies
4. No Conservative Republican loves Eminent domain and used it often.
Opinion | Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse
utm_term=.88321d5da02a
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz

So you ended up with this.

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

These people promoted Donald Trump, and you got so tied up into chant's of "lock her up" you didn't listen to Trump or just blew his comments off. Even today these people are promoting Trump to you. And this is what happens when you refuse turn the channel or read anything. You're easily manipulated.

It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump’ signals to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, Rudi Guiliani, Jeff Sessions, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post—are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

A great article to spend the next 20 minutes reading is

I would strongly recommend you click this to redirect to another post on this thread to see the incoming missles over the Russia investigation coming your way.
Will Republicans own up to their mistake this midterm or continue on with the same?

Trump came along at the right time. I still can't believe the GOP was going to push a 3rd Bush. It still amazes me.

But, we are going to see the Dems try to push Hillary Clinton for a 3rd time in 2020. So nothing surprises me.

th

Voting blue is the biggest mistake anyone could make.

th

So don’t vote for him again. Do you really think you are winning anyone over posting your personal agenda? Maybe Hillary can run again. That would be entertaining. Because she really cares about everyone, starting with people of color. I know this specifically, because of how she and the Clinton Foundation raised all that money for Haiti [emoji1122]. Look how well they are doing now, and the love they express for her. I can’t wait to vote next month, and go straight “R”. Maybe it will be as exciting as 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the Republican Rank and File is in no mood to surrender the nation to the Far Left.

Right now, Trump has a record of achievement, one that which really does justice to the Party of Lincoln and Helms.
What the OP really wants is to stop the winning. It makes him feel bad and therefore should not continue. The left wants more participation trophies and less actual winning.

th

Just more liberal Butt hurt Bull Shit...………..

Just wait til after November when Trump will have all the power

to do what needs to be done...……..

th

So don’t vote for him again. Do you really think you are winning anyone over posting your personal agenda? Maybe Hillary can run again. That would be entertaining. Because she really cares about everyone, starting with people of color. I know this specifically, because of how she and the Clinton Foundation raised all that money for Haiti [emoji1122]. Look how well they are doing now, and the love they express for her. I can’t wait to vote next month, and go straight “R”. Maybe it will be as exciting as 2016.

You've got a bad case of OCDS--(Obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome.) You've been trained to do that. 20 years of training. You're like Pavlog's dogs. Everytime her name is mentioned you come a running, barking, growling & foaming at the mouth. That why your right wing talk show hosts will mention her name within the first 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep you awake--

I have no idea what you're talking about "people of color" the Clinton Foundation & Haiiti. Absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like you have been influenced by some of the Russian adds that were inundated on FACEBOOK.

The below are a few of them.

For a full understanding as to why James Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election, just redirect to this post on this thread by clicking this link
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

As far as the Clinton foundation they maintain a 4 out of 4 star rating from Navigator--a watchdog foundation group.
CharityWatch gives Clinton Foundation an 'A' rating - CNN Video

While the New York State Attorney General ordered the Trump foundation to cease and desist about 3 weeks prior to the election. Apparently Trump was using charitable donations to settle non related legal claims and to buy 2 full size portraits of himself.
State Attorney General Orders Trump Foundation to Cease Raising Money in New York
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

PlantB20160915_low.jpg

Last edited:
No, the Republican Rank and File is in no mood to surrender the nation to the Far Left.

Right now, Trump has a record of achievement, one that which really does justice to the Party of Lincoln and Helms.
What the OP really wants is to stop the winning. It makes him feel bad and therefore should not continue. The left wants more participation trophies and less actual winning.

What winning would that be?

If you want to give yourself a trophy for 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury Indictiments, 100's of criminal charges that are certain to produce more go ahead. But this "Russeeeer thing is definitely not over." I imagine it's going to explode after the midterm.

22744665-mmmain.jpg

Redirect to the post on this thread for an explanation--by clicking this link.

Last edited:

th

You've got a bad case of OCDS--(Obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome.) You've been trained to do that. You're like Pavlog's dogs. Everytime her name is mentioned you come a running, barking, growling & foaming at the mouth. That why your right wing talk show hosts will mention her name within the first 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep you awake--:puke:

I have no idea what you;re talking about "people of color" the Clinton Foundation & Haiiti. Absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like you have been influenced by some of the Russian adds that were inudated on FACEBOOK.

Here are a few of them.

For a full understanding as to why James Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election, just redirect to this post on this thread by clicking this link

As far as the Clinton foundation they maintain a 4 out of 4 star rating from Navigator--a watchdog foundation group.

While the New York Attorney General ordered the Trump foundation to cease and desist about 3 weeks prior to the election. Apparently Trump was using charitable donations to settle non related legal claims and to buy 2 full size portraits of himself.
State Attorney General Orders Trump Foundation to Cease Raising Money in New York
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

PlantB20160915_low.jpg

The Clinton Foundation was supposed to amass money to help the people of Haiti after a devastating hurricane. Unfortunately, the money never got there. Nobody knows where all the charitable donations went. The people of Haiti, are people of color. This witch wanted to make it seem as if she had ever done anything to help people of color. As for Putin, there are many more photos of her being chummy with him as well as that wonderful POS, Harvey Weinstain. She denounces men who take advantage of women, but is married to one and enamored with Harvey. She made up stories about Russia, and fed them to the media and FBI. She showed her true colors after losing and disappearing after the election, instead of thanking her volunteers and admitting loss. That’s what kind of a president she would have been. Please let her run again. Nobody cares about this lunacy you are spewing. That will be proven yet again shortly.

th

You've got a bad case of OCDS--(Obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome.) You've been trained to do that. You're like Pavlog's dogs. Everytime her name is mentioned you come a running, barking, growling & foaming at the mouth. That why your right wing talk show hosts will mention her name within the first 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep you awake--:puke:

I have no idea what you;re talking about "people of color" the Clinton Foundation & Haiiti. Absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like you have been influenced by some of the Russian adds that were inudated on FACEBOOK.

Here are a few of them.

While the New York Attorney General ordered the Trump foundation to cease and desist about 3 weeks prior to the election. Apparently Trump was using charitable donations to settle non related legal claims and to buy 2 full size portraits of himself.

PlantB20160915_low.jpg

The Clinton Foundation was supposed to amass money to help the people of Haiti after a devastating hurricane. Unfortunately, the money never got there. Nobody knows where all the charitable donations went. The people of Haiti, are people of color. This witch wanted to make it seem as if she had ever done anything to help people of color. As for Putin, there are many more photos of her being chummy with him as well as that wonderful POS, Harvey Weinstain. She denounces men who take advantage of women, but is married to one and enamored with Harvey. She made up stories about Russia, and fed them to the media and FBI. She showed her true colors after losing and disappearing after the election, instead of thanking her volunteers and admitting loss. That’s what kind of a president she would have been. Please let her run again. Nobody cares about this lunacy you are spewing. That will be proven yet again shortly.

Nope I haven't heard of that one. Can you provide a credibile, verifiable link to that?

th

Here are a few of them.

PlantB20160915_low.jpg

Nope I haven't heard of that one. Can you provide a credibile, verifiable link to that?

Google it. It’s literally all over the Internet, YouTube and the Washington Post. Should keep you busy for quite a while.

There is a RED TSUNAMI coming it won't be a red wave, The Tsunami will take that weak blue wave and smash it esp because of these issues :

43569374_10212210626131838_1776474546086346752_n.jpg

th

th

trump yesterday.jpg

Forum List

Back