Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Hillary was a bad candidate. Her campaign slogan 'Stronger Together' was milquetoast, her screeching voice was like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard, she took a header and several falls and had to wear coke bottle glasses because she had her bell rung when she was Sec. of State. I could go on.....

m'k............ and?

You mentioned the emails hacked from the DNC server and Russians hacking them.

The hacked emails Julian Assange released through WikiLeaks ...
He specifically stated didn't come from the Russians.

So ... Are you worried about the Russians hacking emails on the DNC server ...
Or are you worried about WikiLeaks releasing emails the Russians didn't provide them with?

Every Democrat and Republican who has looked at the evidence says it was definitely the Russians who hacked. Powerless staffers bullshiting about dreams on emails mean nothing anyway, Dupes ...

m'k............ and?

Or are you worried about WikiLeaks releasing emails the Russians didn't provide them with?

Every Democrat and Republican who has looked at the evidence says it was definitely the Russians who hacked. Powerless staffers bullshiting about dreams on emails mean nothing anyway, Dupes ...

Well, even if true, it made no difference in the outcome. Just a lot of wasted Russian time and $$$. :113:

m'k............ and?

Well, even if true, it made no difference in the outcome. Just a lot of wasted Russian time and $$$. :113:
What about next time? As a country we need to get our shit together. We don’t need any damn Russians anywhere near our electoral process. Creeps me the fuck out

m'k............ and?

So all that talk about those emails proving the Democrats rigged against Sanders and were racist and God knows what bulshit had no effect even with Our Idiot gab fest media talking about it 24/7 for 9 months? You are out of your mind, super duper

Hillary lost and Republicans kept control of congress that's all that matters. We have to keep Dem traitors out of power.

No. It's not really all that matters. The is the same kind of extremist horseshit Democrats are spouting, and it's destroying our nation. Both sides are so desperate to be in control that they are willing to trash the Constitution and sacrifice free society to get their way. Fuck all you all authoritarian bitches.

Let me bring you up to speed, we are at war with the Democratic party. Just stay out of our way while we beat them to a pulp.

And I'm working to undermine your militant idiocy. Shove your 'war' up your ass.

You will not fight to preserve even basic liberty?

Sad.

You think Trump gives one fuck about basic liberty?

Foolish.

A "contribution" by a foreigner isn't unlawful?
Not when the campaign has paid a firm for opposition research, and they acquired it, it is not.

Hillary is allowed to buy info from foreigners, but Trump is in trouble for not actually getting free info from foreigners?
Hillary bought info from Fusion GPS.

Why all the stupid questions? Is your Google broken again?

Info from foreigners. I heard that wasn't allowed.

Hillary lost and Republicans kept control of congress that's all that matters. We have to keep Dem traitors out of power.

No. It's not really all that matters. The is the same kind of extremist horseshit Democrats are spouting, and it's destroying our nation. Both sides are so desperate to be in control that they are willing to trash the Constitution and sacrifice free society to get their way. Fuck all you all authoritarian bitches.

Let me bring you up to speed, we are at war with the Democratic party. Just stay out of our way while we beat them to a pulp.

And I'm working to undermine your militant idiocy. Shove your 'war' up your ass.

You will not fight to preserve even basic liberty?

Sad.

You think Trump gives one fuck about basic liberty?

Foolish.

So what do you allege Trump has done that infringes liberty?

Regardless, the Communists are openly assaulting liberty, you seem utterly unconcerned.

Not when the campaign has paid a firm for opposition research, and they acquired it, it is not.

Hillary is allowed to buy info from foreigners, but Trump is in trouble for not actually getting free info from foreigners?

Hillary colluded with the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump.

You Communists claim collusion is bad.

One law for Normals, a VERY different law for party members

Thats an American company. But you knew that.

No, the letter of the law is clear. You should look it up, might save you some embarrassment.

No, the letter of the law is clear. You should look it up, might save you some embarrassment.

Let's test that, go ahead and post the text of the law you fantasize Trump broke?

Let's test that, go ahead and post the text of the law you fantasize Trump broke?
I am not asserting that he broke any law. Certain other conditions would have to be met. I was parsing the difference between accepting information directly from a foreign national and buying it from an American company.

then give the purpose of an investigation into finding interference
To assess what they did and how they did it. Duh, what a mind numbingly stupid question.
Cyber is cyber. How is trump part of Russia cyber? They supposedly hacked the DNC server and no one looked at it. And we’re in month 15 of the investigation and still no one has looked at it. My opinion is, they ain’t good investigators. Just saying, if the investigation is about cyber hacking, wouldn’t one be interested in ground zero? :dunno:

Last edited:
Zander is that you?

On topic, Americans are dumb enough already, 'dark money' keeps them dumb. No need for Russians, but I gotta laugh as they often view my posts. Hope I'm not giving them any ideas.

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer
On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder
The Making of Donald Trump by David Cay Johnston

Oh I know Trump snowflakes don't read, maybe one does?
The dark money went to Hillary from all her Wall Street globalists.

Cyber is cyber. How is trump part of Russia cyber? They supposed hacked the DNC server and no one looked at it. And we’re in month 15 of the investigation and still no one has looked at it. My opinion is, they ain’t good investigators. Just saying, if the investigation is about cyber hacking, wouldn’t one be interested in ground zero? :dunno:
Correct, And Comey's absurd name for the ludicrous Crowdstrike "report" as being an "appropriate substitute", has to qualify as in the top 10 of all nutty things ever been said by a person in the US govt.

To call a private company assessment of an alleged interference with a US presidential election by a foreign entity, "appropriate", is beyond belief.

Thats an American company. But you knew that.

Putin tells Russian spies to give info to Steele, he gives it to Hillary.
Suddenly the foreign info from foreigners is legal?

...So ... Are you worried about the Russians hacking emails on the DNC server ...

The worrying part is the content of the emails and the murder of Seth Rich

But if they cry about evil Russians loud enough nobody will ask any questions about that...

:banana:

Forum List

Back