Massie SMEARED As Anti-Semite Over Drake Meme

So you support a foreign lobby controlling Congress. Got it.

How does it differ from any other lobby controlling them for their own best interests instead of those of the American people, which is just about every lobbyist in DC? Or do you only care about the Israeli ones?

How does it differ from any other lobby controlling them for their own best interests instead of those of the American people, which is just about every lobbyist in DC? Or do you only care about the Israeli ones?
If you don’t know, nothing I can say will change you.

Shut off Fox News!

So you support a foreign lobby controlling Congress. Got it.
Debie Wasserman Schultz calling RFK Jr. an antisemite. While many House members and Senate members in her party are antisemites on the current war. We are controlled domestically it seems. As the legislation passed smoothly for Ukraine. Israel and the left-wing Jewish politicians get a free ride. Trust will decline until Islam takes over. Ironically with the help of the Jewish power structure. Please stop.

If you don’t know, nothing I can say will change you.

Shut off Fox News!
That's your standard reply when you don't actually have one. I rarely ever watch Fox news, and they have nothing to do with my views.

Any interest in answering my question? Do you care about other foreign lobbyists and shout out against them or only the Israeli ones?

We all know the answer to that one.

That's your standard reply when you don't actually have one. I rarely ever watch Fox news, and they have nothing to do with my views.

Any interest in answering my question? Do you care about other foreign lobbyists and shout out against them or only the Israeli ones?

We all know the answer to that one.
Silly. I oppose all foreign interference in our government. I suspect most Americans do, but do you?

Forgive me. Left wing Jewish interests are perplexing. And it gives credence to these views. No concern for Israel. I do not get it.
That makes 2 of us. Where did all this Jew hate come from? It wasn't there when I was growing up.

Now, IMO, it's looking like they've indoctrinated the children with it. :uhh:

That makes 2 of us. Where did all this Jew hate come from? It wasn't there when I was growing up.

If someone opposes Israel’s actions in Gaza, are they Jew haters?

If someone opposes Israel’s actions in Gaza, are they Jew haters?
Yes, because that is the Jewish defensive action for self determination. I wouldn't put up with a next door neighbor trying to kill

me every other day, Fuck that. Furthermore, Islam is world domination plan masquerading as a religion, and Palestinians

have loved Hitler and followed his ways ever since he was alive.

Last edited:
Yes, because that is the Jewish defensive action for self determination. I wouldn't put up with a next door neighbor trying to kill

me every other day, Fuck that. Furthermore, Islam is world domination plan masquerading as a religion, and Palestinians

have loved Hitler and followed his ways ever since he was alive.
As I thought. Dumb as box of rocks.

Sorry I asked.

The over the top support for Israel is on the attack against one of the most fiscal and constitutional conservatives in DC. Including Republicans. Massie isn't against the Jews. But they're creating laws that make it against the law to express opposition to this pro Israel, and that's what he's against.

You have to lock step in favor of everything Jewish.

Opposing Netyahood's War on Palestinians is NOT Anti-Semitic. Opposing Netayhaood's willingness to kill innocent Men, Women and Children is NOT Antisemitic.

It‘s coming from the Muslims. They‘re paying a fortune to indoctrinate young Americans against Jews.

But if you say that, the leftists will call you Islamophobic. So Jews are supposed to keep their mouths shut as people who want them dead are streaming into the country, and Biden wants even more of them.

P01135809 froze at the NRA Rally. He fall asleep in court. His mental delcine in getting worse.

Trump sucks. But his mental functions are about the same as what Biden's where when he was running.

Forum List

Back