Are the Democrats racist for wanting to abolish ICE?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Andrew Gillum is the first Democratic candidate for governor in Florida to join calls on the left to “abolish ICE,”
“I support a comprehensive immigration overhaul that includes abolishment of ICE..."

Abolishing ICE would make controlling immigration hard and make illegal immigration easier.
We know that the millions of Democrat Voters are racist who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border.
Are the Democrats racist for wanting to make Anglo Voters the minority by abolishing ICE?

immigrationracist.jpg

immigrationobama_laraza.jpg

Andrew Gillum: Abolish ICE 'in its current form'
http://worldpopulationreview.com/continents/latin-america-population/

When did ICE become a race? Abolishing ICE would make it easier for criminals to commit their crimes nothing more. Democrats want to become accomplices to a crime. Racist nah.

Being anti-white is racist, but of course we are not allowed to actually say that despite how much they call republicans racists because it is "politically incorrect."

So, I won't say the Democrats are racist for wanting to abolish ICE, I will just say they are clueless about how our immigration system works. That would be like taking away the fire trucks because you think the firemen get too many vacation days.

Andrew Gillum is the first Democratic candidate for governor in Florida to join calls on the left to “abolish ICE,”
“I support a comprehensive immigration overhaul that includes abolishment of ICE..."

Abolishing ICE would make controlling immigration hard and make illegal immigration easier.
We know that the millions of Democrat Voters are racist who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border.
Are the Democrats racist for wanting to make Anglo Voters the minority by abolishing ICE?

View attachment 222254
View attachment 222255

Andrew Gillum: Abolish ICE 'in its current form'
http://worldpopulationreview.com/continents/latin-america-population/

Remember, "we can't monkey this up". Oh wait that wasn't a Democrat.

Speaking of fake attributions I believe that quote is fake too. Unless you have a link.

I wouldn't assume that everybody who wants to abolish ICE or doesn't want to is a racist. But I would say that those who do are ignorant fools who probably don't know what ICE does.

Their rhetoric about abolishing ICE is nothing more than a reminder of how stupid they are.

Them trashing blacks for supporting Trump is racist.

ICE was founded in 2003, can anyone show any sort of data to suggest that the problem of illegal immigration has gotten better since they became their own agency?

According to the Govt there were 7 million illegal immigrants in the US in 2003...CNN.com - INS: 7 million illegal immigrants in United States - Feb. 1, 2003

Based on this graph maybe you can make a case for them...

View attachment 222265

Need more ICE not less ICE. Need to get the illegal population down more. Might be tough now with unemployment so low and everyone looking for workers.

Need more ICE not less ICE. Need to get the illegal population down more. Might be tough now with unemployment so low and everyone looking for workers.

I am not making a judgement one way or the other, as with every piece of the government I want to see that we are getting what we pay for. More money is the answer for everything, but we already spend wayyyyy more than we have.

Another prime example. When I say libturds are Weapons Grade Stupid, this kind of shit proves it. These pieces of shit are dangerously stupid and need to be kept supervised They're fugitives from natural selection only stealing our oxygen as a consequence of our elevated safety standards. It's the reason I do not oppose abortion. Anyone who would consider it is either a psycho or is aware through medical check-ups that the baby would end up needing to be constantly supervised for their entire life....

That's what aborting a liberal is, it's a handicap to be that stupid, and we've padded nearly every corner for these imbeciles.

Forum List

Back