Will Extraterrestrials Save Us?

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
There is no doubt to me that they exist. So will they save us? Most likely being pragmatic, probably not. They probably feel that if we are stupid enough to destroy ourselves, we deserve our fate. Also, if they had any intention to do so, they would have acted by now. Also, there are many ancient structures around the world that couldn't have been built without help from extraterrestrials. Because even today with all our advanced machinery, we would be hard pressed to do it. If it could be done at all. One of these sites is Pumapunku. The only reason why I can think that they would do so is to leave a message to future generations that they were here. That is, without making it too obvious. Like by leaving advanced machinery around. Also, even with these extraterrestrials around, it didn't keep the cultures that built those structures from disappearing.

Even intelligence among humans doesn't seem to help. Around 20,000 years ago, humans had brains that were larger by about the size of a tennis ball. It is also quite possible that there was an extinct species of human called Biscop man. It had a brain much larger than ours. No doubt increased intelligence must have come with it. But they too died out. It seems to me that the major problem is human desires and biological drives taking precedent over doing what is right. To survive, this a keyhole that the extraterrestrials must have had to pass through in order to survive. And advance.

So, for us humans, you may wonder what it is that we must do in order to survive ourselves. Well, just think of whatever you think should be done. The answer almost certainly be the opposite of what you think it is.

I'll take my chances. ;)

Thanos.jpg

• Banned
Save us in Tupperware for tomorrow's leftovers.

View attachment 759542

Who cares if they eat us. At least they are a different species. And the way things are going, we will end up eating each other anyway. (Which is even worse) Just like in Soylent Green. Which came from the book "Make room! Make room!" By Harry Harrison. That is basically what illegal immigrants are wanting us to do. (And globalist scum) I say we should feed them lead. Close the border and line it with land mines. Just like other countries do.

There are no aliens. The best you can hope for is that some kind of robot probe from a long dead civilization comes along and shares the information it's gathered over millions of years. Such an archive could just as easily destroy us.

Who cares if they eat us. At least they are a different species. And the way things are going, we will end up eating each other anyway. (Which is even worse) Just like in Soylent Green. Which came from the book "Make room! Make room!" By Harry Harrison. That is basically what illegal immigrants are wanting us to do. (And globalist scum) I say we should feed them lead. Close the border and line it with land mines. Just like other countries do.
Given there are 135+ million more people in the US now than there was in 1970 I'd not doubt it....In 50 years it's predicted to go up another 140+ million.....Not even counting illegals....I'll be dead so they can all go fuck themselves into oblivion.

I figure the USA hit our high water mark about 1980 or so....It's been down hill ever since. At least I got to enjoy things while they were good so there's that.

Given there are 135+ million more people in the US now than there was in 1970 I'd not doubt it....In 50 years it's predicted to go up another 140+ million.....Not even counting illegals....I'll be dead so they can all go fuck themselves into oblivion.

I figure the USA hit our high water mark about 1980 or so....It's been down hill ever since. At least I got to enjoy things while they were good so there's that.
Damn, wonder what happened in 1980 that started the downhill slide.

There is no doubt to me that they exist. So will they save us?
I assume that you are not a person of faith so this may be laughable to you. There is a prophecy in the Bible - Book of Revelation - that says that in the end times/latter days, a strong delusion will come from God onto people who have refused love of the truth that He has given.

Your solid belief that ETs exist, is shared by a huge % of humans on the planet today. If tomorrow we saw an alien vessel land somewhere and its occupants stepped out and said they were our "Creators" I think that the majority on the planet would easily choose to believe them while simultaneously mocking the idea of the God of scripture. Why? Because the God of the Bible demands obedience.

My personal take on ET is that they are interdimensional entities and are most likely demons in disguise.

There is no doubt to me that they exist. So will they save us? Most likely being pragmatic, probably not. They probably feel that if we are stupid enough to destroy ourselves, we deserve our fate. Also, if they had any intention to do so, they would have acted by now. Also, there are many ancient structures around the world that couldn't have been built without help from extraterrestrials. Because even today with all our advanced machinery, we would be hard pressed to do it. If it could be done at all. One of these sites is Pumapunku. The only reason why I can think that they would do so is to leave a message to future generations that they were here. That is, without making it too obvious. Like by leaving advanced machinery around. Also, even with these extraterrestrials around, it didn't keep the cultures that built those structures from disappearing.

Even intelligence among humans doesn't seem to help. Around 20,000 years ago, humans had brains that were larger by about the size of a tennis ball. It is also quite possible that there was an extinct species of human called Biscop man. It had a brain much larger than ours. No doubt increased intelligence must have come with it. But they too died out. It seems to me that the major problem is human desires and biological drives taking precedent over doing what is right. To survive, this a keyhole that the extraterrestrials must have had to pass through in order to survive. And advance.

So, for us humans, you may wonder what it is that we must do in order to survive ourselves. Well, just think of whatever you think should be done. The answer almost certainly be the opposite of what you think it is.

Exist and 'exist here' are two different things.

And given the scant evidence, you should doubt. I hope you're right. But there's *plenty* of room for doubt.

Forum List

Back