Will Extraterrestrials Save Us?

If the documented UFOs are E.T.s they are obviously way more advanced that we are. So if they were aggressive we would already be slaves or on the menu. Maybe they are just watching us so when we are just about to nuke each other into oblivion, they step in and disable all of our nukes.

If the documented UFOs are E.T.s they are obviously way more advanced that we are. So if they were aggressive we would already be slaves or on the menu. Maybe they are just watching us so when we are just about to nuke each other into oblivion, they step in and disable all of our nukes.

Maybe.

I think the reason most popular entertainment about aliens is so hostile......is because we imagine how we would behave given the technological advantage and a new land to conquer.

I hope they're better than that if they actually exist.

There is no doubt to me that they exist. So will they save us? Most likely being pragmatic, probably not. They probably feel that if we are stupid enough to destroy ourselves, we deserve our fate. Also, if they had any intention to do so, they would have acted by now. Also, there are many ancient structures around the world that couldn't have been built without help from extraterrestrials. Because even today with all our advanced machinery, we would be hard pressed to do it. If it could be done at all. One of these sites is Pumapunku. The only reason why I can think that they would do so is to leave a message to future generations that they were here. That is, without making it too obvious. Like by leaving advanced machinery around. Also, even with these extraterrestrials around, it didn't keep the cultures that built those structures from disappearing.

Even intelligence among humans doesn't seem to help. Around 20,000 years ago, humans had brains that were larger by about the size of a tennis ball. It is also quite possible that there was an extinct species of human called Biscop man. It had a brain much larger than ours. No doubt increased intelligence must have come with it. But they too died out. It seems to me that the major problem is human desires and biological drives taking precedent over doing what is right. To survive, this a keyhole that the extraterrestrials must have had to pass through in order to survive. And advance.

So, for us humans, you may wonder what it is that we must do in order to survive ourselves. Well, just think of whatever you think should be done. The answer almost certainly be the opposite of what you think it is.
I highly recommend reading the 5 Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon for all the answers to your questions about Aliens.

There is no doubt to me that they exist. So will they save us? Most likely being pragmatic, probably not. They probably feel that if we are stupid enough to destroy ourselves, we deserve our fate. Also, if they had any intention to do so, they would have acted by now. Also, there are many ancient structures around the world that couldn't have been built without help from extraterrestrials. Because even today with all our advanced machinery, we would be hard pressed to do it. If it could be done at all. One of these sites is Pumapunku. The only reason why I can think that they would do so is to leave a message to future generations that they were here. That is, without making it too obvious. Like by leaving advanced machinery around. Also, even with these extraterrestrials around, it didn't keep the cultures that built those structures from disappearing.

Even intelligence among humans doesn't seem to help. Around 20,000 years ago, humans had brains that were larger by about the size of a tennis ball. It is also quite possible that there was an extinct species of human called Biscop man. It had a brain much larger than ours. No doubt increased intelligence must have come with it. But they too died out. It seems to me that the major problem is human desires and biological drives taking precedent over doing what is right. To survive, this a keyhole that the extraterrestrials must have had to pass through in order to survive. And advance.

So, for us humans, you may wonder what it is that we must do in order to survive ourselves. Well, just think of whatever you think should be done. The answer almost certainly be the opposite of what you think it is.

The reality is that aliens are probably just as messed up as we are.

There are no aliens. The best you can hope for is that some kind of robot probe from a long dead civilization comes along and shares the information it's gathered over millions of years. Such an archive could just as easily destroy us.

Extraterrestrials do indeed exist. On a number of occasions I have seen their ships. And people have been seeing them throughout recorded history. As for actual living extraterrestrials, of course they are coming here. Their technology that allows them to do so is just far advanced from ours. Also, there are many who have claimed to have seen them. They can't all be liars. Another thing is that there was one person who used to be the head of the Lockheed "Skunkwoks." In a speech he once said that we now have the technology to take ET home. Also, I saw a video made by another of the lead scientists who worked for the skunkworks. He made this video to be shown after his death. He had around 29 patents to his name. He said that the technology he released to humanity has changed the course of humanity at least 5 different times. He said that this technology was given to him by extraterrestrials. He even held up a normal picture of one of them. It was indeed an extraterrestrial. Lastly, the technology we already have is destroying us. We don't need any archive of advanced alien knowledge brought by space robots to speed up that process.

Extraterrestrials do indeed exist. On a number of occasions I have seen their ships. And people have been seeing them throughout recorded history. As for actual living extraterrestrials, of course they are coming here. Their technology that allows them to do so is just far advanced from ours. Also, there are many who have claimed to have seen them. They can't all be liars. Another thing is that there was one person who used to be the head of the Lockheed "Skunkwoks." In a speech he once said that we now have the technology to take ET home. Also, I saw a video made by another of the lead scientists who worked for the skunkworks. He made this video to be shown after his death. He had around 29 patents to his name. He said that the technology he released to humanity has changed the course of humanity at least 5 different times. He said that this technology was given to him by extraterrestrials. He even held up a normal picture of one of them. It was indeed an extraterrestrial. Lastly, the technology we already have is destroying us. We don't need any archive of advanced alien knowledge brought by space robots to speed up that process.
The speed of light is almost certainly absolute. We are not interesting enough for the time and energy it would take to get here from anywhere else. Were FTL possible and practical aliens would be everywhere and unmissable. Robotic probes on incomprehensible errands that might take many thousands of years are the only plausible sign of extraterrestrial life we are likely to encounter within our solar system.

I assume that you are not a person of faith so this may be laughable to you. There is a prophecy in the Bible - Book of Revelation - that says that in the end times/latter days, a strong delusion will come from God onto people who have refused love of the truth that He has given.

Your solid belief that ETs exist, is shared by a huge % of humans on the planet today. If tomorrow we saw an alien vessel land somewhere and its occupants stepped out and said they were our "Creators" I think that the majority on the planet would easily choose to believe them while simultaneously mocking the idea of the God of scripture. Why? Because the God of the Bible demands obedience.

My personal take on ET is that they are interdimensional entities and are most likely demons in disguise.

Cults - religions are for idiots. Next, extraterrestrials may use interdimensional technology to travel around. But they no doubt they are just as much flesh and blood as we are. Next, they have survived for who knows how many millions or billions of years. We and most of the rest of life on Earth will probably be extinct by around 2050. So it is the vast majority of humans who are the real demons. Especially those who follow the bible and are part of that doomsday cult.

Exist and 'exist here' are two different things.

And given the scant evidence, you should doubt. I hope you're right. But there's *plenty* of room for doubt.

There is so much evidence that it is mind boggling. For example, I saw something about the great pyramid once. Apparently at one point, the builders thought of putting in a stone door somewhere. On the upper left or right side they drilled a hole to act as a hinge mount. It was drilled with one of those sorts of round and hollow drill bits that left a core inside. Apparently they changed their mind and just tossed the round piece of rock that came out of the hole off to the side. They took that round piece of rock core and looked at it under a microscope. It had exactly the same kind of striations on it that one we made with a power drill would leave. Also, on at least a couple of occasions I saw something on a ufo program where they showed what were said to have been alien implants being removed from somebody. And those implants were giving off radio signals! Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

There is so much evidence that it is mind boggling. For example, I saw something about the great pyramid once. Apparently at one point, the builders thought of putting in a stone door somewhere. On the upper left or right side they drilled a hole to act as a hinge mount. It was drilled with one of those sorts of round and hollow drill bits that left a core inside. Apparently they changed their mind and just tossed the round piece of rock that came out of the hole off to the side. They took that round piece of rock core and looked at it under a microscope. It had exactly the same kind of striations on it that one we made with a power drill would leave. Also, on at least a couple of occasions I saw something on a ufo program where they showed what were said to have been alien implants being removed from somebody. And those implants were giving off radio signals! Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

There is plenty of things that can be interpreted in a lot of different ways. Many, many claims of 'extra-terrestrials' has simpler, far less flashy explanations.

I don't really have a position on the issue. There may be, there may not be. But there is buckets of room for doubt.

I'm not a big fan of the 'ancient aliens' explanations. I've always found it really insulting to the resolve and ingenuity of our ancestors. With 'ancient alien' explanations usually forwarding the idea that our ancestors (usually the brown ones) didn't have the intellect, skill or craft to build what they built. That it required someone from the outside to do it for them.

If they were, they would have wiped us out long ago.
Not if they needed us for any reason. Just like Humans didn't wipe animals out.

However, I think it is hypnosis now, it is suggestive in many forms I don't think that aliens actually exist.

If they do I don't think they are here anymore.

I think there is the potential for a return if they actually exist.

I have explored this topic in previous times of my life. It's just my opinion.

There is plenty of things that can be interpreted in a lot of different ways. Many, many claims of 'extra-terrestrials' has simpler, far less flashy explanations.

I don't really have a position on the issue. There may be, there may not be. But there is buckets of room for doubt.

I'm not a big fan of the 'ancient aliens' explanations. I've always found it really insulting to the resolve and ingenuity of our ancestors. With 'ancient alien' explanations usually forwarding the idea that our ancestors (usually the brown ones) didn't have the intellect, skill or craft to build what they built. That it required someone from the outside to do it for them.
The ancients were masters of the simple machine (levers, pulleys etc) so much so that we look at their works and have to wonder how they did it. We have forgotten everything we ever knew about using human power.

The ancients were masters of the simple machine (levers, pulleys etc) so much so that we look at their works and have to wonder how they did it. We have forgotten everything we ever knew about using human power.

People can be ingenious, especially when they dedicate a lifetime to a craft. To assume that they couldn't have done it without more 'advanced' help just because we don't know how they did it.......not a great perspective. Its very arrogant.

I agree with you that we've forgotten a lot of what they knew.

People can be ingenious, especially when they dedicate a lifetime to a craft. To assume that they couldn't have done it without more 'advanced' help just because we don't know how they did it.......not a great perspective. Its very arrogant.

I agree with you that we've forgotten a lot of what they knew.
The largest single piece of stone ever quarried and transported in human history sits under the Parthenon in Athens Greece. No one has to wonder if it was aliens because we know it done by thousands of people working together.

The largest single piece of stone ever quarried and transported in human history sits under the Parthenon in Athens Greece. No one has to wonder if it was aliens because we know it done by thousands of people working together.

That and the greeks were 'white'. There's a super strong racial element to these 'ancient aliens' stories. The almost always gravitate around why brown people couldn't have possibly done these ingenious things.

I am not expecting extraterrestrials to save us.

These Moon Bats from Pluto have fucked up everything they touched so no need get our hopes up.

Forum List

Back