Will Extraterrestrials Save Us?

What would appear to be alien spaceships aren't some sort of natural phenomena. They are real spacecraft. Having seen them, you can basically say that I met an alien. I don't need to actually meet the pilots. That is good enough. And seeing is believing.
hopefully the alien lifeforms around uranus will save us all

What would appear to be alien spaceships aren't some sort of natural phenomena. They are real spacecraft. Having seen them, you can basically say that I met an alien. I don't need to actually meet the pilots. That is good enough. And seeing is believing.

Have you seen them fly in space? Were you a witness to tracking data that showed them entering the solar system from beyond?

I doubt it. If you saw something it was probably man made. A new Government Drone or craft. Anything else would have announced we were their new food source.

What would appear to be

Just another way of saying you're guessing

Have you seen them fly in space? Were you a witness to tracking data that showed them entering the solar system from beyond?

I doubt it. If you saw something it was probably man made. A new Government Drone or craft. Anything else would have announced we were their new food source.

As I said, humans have been seeing them throughout recorded history. They weren't our secret programs many thousands of years ago. Though I will tell you of one of my sightings. Not the best one, but a good one. One night I was sitting outside out behind my house. High up in the sky I saw a double row of lights in a wide V echelon formation. I would say that there were around 18 of them in total. I would guess that they were traveling at about the same altitude as a passenger jet. About 36,000 feet. The formation was about as wide as four inches held at an arms length. If I remember right, they were traveling from north to south. It took about 6 or 7 seconds to travel across the sky. Comparing them to the speed of a jet at the same altitude, I would say that they had to be traveling something around 25,000 MPH.

I strayed out back and continued to watch. About 15 minutes later three more flew over in a stepped back line. These were lower in the sky. As the white lights were a little larger. I would say that they were about 15,000 feet up. These were traveling slower. Because despite the lower altitude, it just about as long to pass over as the first group. I would say they were going at around 10,000 MPH.

About 20 minutes later, two more flew over traveling from northeast to southwest. These were even lower and low enough that I could actually make out that they were disk shaped craft. I would say that they were at around 6000 feet and traveling at around 2000 MPH. I stopped watching at about that point. I figured that, "If I saw a whole bunch, I've seen them all."

Forum List

Back