Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

Who lied to Bill Clinton?

Nobody. Bill Clinton never even considered sending one US soldier into Iraq on the ground let alone 150,000 to look for WMD that UN inspectors were not finding in 2003.

why do you ask?

“.. it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.” NOT A GROUND INVASION BY THE US MILITARY.

“.. it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.” NOT A GROUND INVASION By THE US MILITARY.

“.. it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.” NOT A GROUND INVASION By THE US MILITARY.

No. That’s not the point or difference between Democrats and Republicans in 2003. Plenty of DEMS said there could be WMD IN Iraq in 2002 when there were no UN INSPECTORS IN Iraq.

The trouble for you warmongering Reflubblicans is that your idiot lying fool of a Republican President decided to invade Iraq after 3 months of UN inspectors not finding any sign of WMD and Iraq was cooperating with inspectors when Bush decided to kick them out

And now you warmongering Rightwing goons have an even dumber president trying to start a hot war with Iran so he can bomb some Iranian cultural sites and give his bloodthirsty anti Muslim white Christian evangelical base something tantalizing enough between praising their sweet lord Jesus to make sure they come out and vote in PA WISC MI TX and FLA.
Who made regime change in Iraq Official US policy?

Can you say Bill Clinton?
No.., But I can say Dick Chenney. Bush didn't think that crap up on his own. he asin't that bright and Clinton had been out of office almost a year and a half. His policy was to support the Air ban against Saddam, by shooting down anything that flew or scanned the skies, then it was land in time for dinner at the "O" Club.
Yep. Bill Clinton made regime change in Iraq official US policy.

Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia

Yep. Read the link. Did not know that. Still it took a dumb son-of-a-bush to implement it. There is not doubt about. Bush is responsible for every policy he acted upon. He and his administration alone. Clinton had been gone for a year plus when Bush went into Iraq to start Regime Change. It is ALL on him. The commander of the relief assumes full responsibility for the conduct of future battles in his sector after he accepts the battle hand off. Bush serve for a short time as an Officer. He knew how it works and so do you. I do thank you for the link. I did not know, he was not only impeached but signed that piece of Republican legislation originated by the Republlican house bill.
The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later.

And signed by Bill Clinton as a Lame Duck and already impeached at that time.
I solute your knowledge of this bill. I had no clue.

My god, how can people not understand the basic fact that Bill Clinton support for regime change was never to do so by an invasion with over a hundred thousand American boots on the ground.

the link provided states very ckearly what regime change meant to President Clinton.

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq ..."[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. power in Iraq ..."[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.

“.. it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.” NOT A GROUND INVASION NY THE US MILITARY.

Pretty simple, dude. Nobody was paying attention to Bill after 9/11.
The ball was in Bushes court. I acknowledged the bill and it's signing. It was not written by the military. It was written by the Republican house and signed by the lame duck president. Iraq was not the main topic of 1998. Doubt it made 2 news cycles and I was working like hell in the sector often way into the night. I missed it, but I sure would not have and did not support it with then intell after 9/11. We all were looking at Afghanistan. This Iraq crap that critically destabilized the entire middle east was Bush & Chenney, by right and responsibility of Command. I volunteered for Afghanistan. Did you volunteer for Iraq?

“.. it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.” NOT A GROUND INVASION BY THE US MILITARY.

No.., But I can say Dick Chenney. Bush didn't think that crap up on his own. he asin't that bright and Clinton had been out of office almost a year and a half. His policy was to support the Air ban against Saddam, by shooting down anything that flew or scanned the skies, then it was land in time for dinner at the "O" Club.

Yep. Read the link. Did not know that. Still it took a dumb son-of-a-bush to implement it. There is not doubt about. Bush is responsible for every policy he acted upon. He and his administration alone. Clinton had been gone for a year plus when Bush went into Iraq to start Regime Change. It is ALL on him. The commander of the relief assumes full responsibility for the conduct of future battles in his sector after he accepts the battle hand off. Bush serve for a short time as an Officer. He knew how it works and so do you. I do thank you for the link. I did not know, he was not only impeached but signed that piece of Republican legislation originated by the Republlican house bill.
The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later.

My god, how can people not understand the basic fact that Bill Clinton support for regime change was never to do so by an invasion with over a hundred thousand American boots on the ground.

the link provided states very ckearly what regime change meant to President Clinton.

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq ..."[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. power in Iraq ..."[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.

“.. it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.” NOT A GROUND INVASION NY THE US MILITARY.

The ball was in Bushes court. I acknowledged the bill and it's signing. It was not written by the military. It was written by the Republican house and signed by the lame duck president. Iraq was not the main topic of 1998. Doubt it made 2 news cycles and I was working like hell in the sector often way into the night. I missed it, but I sure would not have and did not support it with then intell after 9/11. We all were looking at Afghanistan. This Iraq crap that critically destabilized the entire middle east was Bush & Chenney, by right and responsibility of Command. I volunteered for Afghanistan. Did you volunteer for Iraq?
9/11 happened before Clinton made regime change in Iraq official US policy in 1998?

Exactly how did Bush get Bill Clinton, Madeline Halfbright etc....to say Saddam had WMDs while he was Gov of Texas, Moron?

Bush didn’t have anything to do with it. Saddam did have WMD before and when Clinton was President and Saddam didn’t comply with a UNSC Resolution following the Gulf War. Iraq was not certified disarmed by the UNSC when Clinton was President.

so what was your point. You are demonstrating ignorance and no ability to think about what you write.

Who lied to Bill Clinton?

Nobody. Bill Clinton never even considered sending one US soldier into Iraq on the ground let alone 150,000 to look for WMD that UN inspectors were not finding in 2003.

why do you ask?

No you do not know what he was thinking, but he did let Bin Laden live, even though he had several chances to take him out!

As you can see he left a mess for others to clean up.

And as always you deny the illegal wars of Obama!

No need for you to prove my claim, I already did.

But thanks for the effort, Sport.
Glad you got somebody else on that sh$t. You burned my but fair and square. It's smoke break time. :)

Exactly how did Bush get Bill Clinton, Madeline Halfbright etc....to say Saddam had WMDs while he was Gov of Texas, Moron?

Bush didn’t have anything to do with it. Saddam did have WMD before and when Clinton was President and Saddam didn’t comply with a UNSC Resolution following the Gulf War. Iraq was not certified disarmed by the UNSC when Clinton was President.

so what was your point. You are demonstrating ignorance and no ability to think about what you write.

Yes Bush used Clinton era intelligence!

An Iraq invasion warmonger Dick Cheney buttkisser pays attention to Bill Clinton right now. He makes an argument that Clinton would have invaded Iraq with ground troops just like Duck n DUBBY did.

That argument is false and must be refuted.

I’m sick of hearing right wing nutd claiming Bush’s decision to kick inspectors out and invade invade Iraq was just fine because Democrats believed WMD was there too and were all gung-ho fit regime change.

Bill Clinton said Bush should have given inspectors more time - So did Hillary

I supported military action in Afghanistan but I marched in protest in DC against the idea of kicking inspectors out of Iraq and sending a ground force in.

That decision by Bush to end inspections in order to invade is entirely on BUSH. Bill Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with it. Facts are Clinton would never decide what Bush decided.

An Iraq invasion warmonger Dick Cheney buttkisser pays attention to Bill Clinton right now. He makes an argument that Clinton would have invaded Iraq with ground troops just like Duck n DUBBY did.

That argument is false and must be refuted.

I’m sick of hearing right wing nutd claiming Bush’s decision to kick inspectors out and invade invade Iraq was just fine because Democrats believed WMD was there too and were all gung-ho fit regime change.

Bill Clinton said Bush should have given inspectors more time - So did Hillary

I supported military action in Afghanistan but I marched in protest in DC against the idea of kicking inspectors out of Iraq and sending a ground force in.

That decision by Bush to end inspections in order to invade is entirely on BUSH. Bill Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with it. Facts are Clinton would never decide what Bush decided.

Clinton defends successor's push for war
Says Bush 'couldn't responsibly ignore' chance Iraq had WMDs

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004

Wrong as always far left cult member!

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops
Ahmed Rasheed
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers said they would use a special parliamentary session on Sunday to push for a vote on a resolution requiring the government to ask Washington to withdraw U.S. troops from the country.

The session was called after a U.S. drone strike on Friday on a convoy at Baghdad airport that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis

Since the killings, rival Shi'ite political leaders have called for U.S. troops to be expelled from Iraq in an unusual show of unity among factions that have squabbled for months.

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops

Will TrumpO surrender to Iraq if Iraq’s lawmakers tell him to get every last American soldier and contractor out of Iraq forever?

And this cannot be considered good;

View attachment 298443

An American win.

9/11 happened before Clinton made regime change in Iraq official US policy in 1998?
No. I'm not burnt that bad. It happened after Bush had been in office for 7 months, sent troops to Afghanistan (which I volunteer for on 9/13 though I had been retired since 97 ) and headway had slowed down. Then he ramped up in 2002 and started the invasion in 2003, the third year of Bush's presidency. I never supported the move. I was called at my office by RCPAC and invited for the Iraq war, but declined, knowing Iraq was a stupid bullshit move. I read intel from three different countries and it looked like group think sharing among the intelligence agencies to me. You could see the structure, even in the foreign language versions.

No lies. See post above, Loser.

Yes you are lying because Bill Clinton’s Policy of regime change was not through a ground invasion. It was the NO FLY ZONE to protect the Kurds and to support support democratic movements within Iraq.”

by insinuating that supporting a democratic movement within Iraq is the same as sending over a hundred thousand ground troops shooting their way to regime change is lying.

Yes you are lying because Bill Clinton’s Policy of regime change was not through a ground invasion. It was the NO FLY ZONE to protect the Kurds and to support support democratic movements within Iraq.”

by insinuating that supporting a democratic movement within Iraq is the same as sending over a hundred thousand ground troops shooting their way to regime change is lying.
I never said anything about a ground invasion. That is pure fabrication by you.

I am 100% correct. Sorry that upsets you.

Wrong again that was Bush sr.

No he didn’t. Bush said on the eve of the invasion that he had intelligence that Saddam Hussein was hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised from UN inspectors.

that was in March 2003. How in the hell does BILL Clinton have anything to do intelligence on the UN and Iraq’s cooperation three years after being out of office?

No he didn’t. Bush said on the eve of the invasion that he had intelligence that Saddam Hussein was hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised from UN inspectors.

that was in March 2003. How in the hell does BILL Clinton have anything to do intelligence on the UN and Iraq’s cooperation three years after being out of office?

See how the far left denies that the CIA that Clinton put in place led Bush to Iraq WMD's, aka Clinton era intelligence..

See how the far left denies that the CIA that Clinton put in place led Bush to Iraq WMD's, aka Clinton era intelligence..

And Bush sr. established the no fly zones in accordance to the cease fire, which Saddam often violated.

Also it was to be 2 years for Saddam to comply with the UN resolutions!

I am not accusing you of saying anything about ground invasion. You didn’t and that is precisely the point.

You are lying by omission when you say Clinton regime change policy of no ground invasion is identical to Bush’s Policy of regime change by use of military force in the and on the ground and by the sea into Iraq.

I am not accusing you of saying anything about ground invasion. You didn’t and that is precisely the point.

You are lying by omission when you say Clinton regime change policy of no ground invasion is identical to Bush’s Policy of regime change by use of military force in the and on the ground and by the sea into Iraq.

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."

H.R. 4655 (105th): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 -- House Vote #482 -- Oct 5, 1998

Even Bernie Sanders voted YES!

Forum List

Back