Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

Pretty simple, dude. Nobody was paying attention to Bill after 9/11.

An Iraq invasion warmonger Dick Cheney buttkisser pays attention to Bill Clinton right now. He makes an argument that Clinton would have invaded Iraq with ground troops just like Duck n DUBBY did.

That argument is false and must be refuted.

I’m sick of hearing right wing nutd claiming Bush’s decision to kick inspectors out and invade invade Iraq was just fine because Democrats believed WMD was there too and were all gung-ho fit regime change.

Bill Clinton said Bush should have given inspectors more time - So did Hillary

I supported military action in Afghanistan but I marched in protest in DC against the idea of kicking inspectors out of Iraq and sending a ground force in.

That decision by Bush to end inspections in order to invade is entirely on BUSH. Bill Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with it. Facts are Clinton would never decide what Bush decided.

Don't sweat it. it was started by Bush and Chenney. "That argument is false and must be refuted." No it doesn't. It is utter bullsh#t.

This was and is a military thing. Bush accepted the entire sector and responsibility for all military acts he chose to initiate within his sector (wherever the military operated or would operate under his command in the world was his sector) when he took the oath. That oath was the battle hand off. The invasion of Iraq was in 2003, that is 3 years into his assignment as Commander and Chief. I would not blame Chenney for saying it, if he did. It is easy to say what someone else (long gone from office) would have done in initiating an action, but it is just to allay blame. Three years down the road, that dog would not hunt at a court martial. You don't have to accept the premise for consideration, much less refuting it.

Somebody is just yanking your chain. Tell the idiot to f#uck off or go cut and past one of those fart blowing emojis.

No lies. See post above, Loser.

Yes you are lying because Bill Clinton’s Policy of regime change was not through a ground invasion. It was the NO FLY ZONE to protect the Kurds and to support support democratic movements within Iraq.”

by insinuating that supporting a democratic movement within Iraq is the same as sending over a hundred thousand ground troops shooting their way to regime change is lying.

That dog won't hunt either. No fly was a Bush Senior containment policy after gulf war 1 back in 1991, carried on by Clinton. Dude! Don't bother litigating the start of the Iraq war. Kids born after Bush started it are just now entering the military. Be glad of the rumor we might leave at the invitation of the host country. Could happen.

See how the far left denies that the CIA that Clinton put in place led Bush to Iraq WMD's, aka Clinton era intelligence..

Yeah, right. Feith and his Office of Special Plans were all Clinton era CIA holdovers.

In December 2002 Saddam Hussein offered to let the CIA enter Iraq to search for WMD in conjunction with UN inspectors.

Bush refused to let the CIA go in.

it’s no way Clinton's CIA at that point.

nice try though.

• An Iraqi exile group, the Iraqi National Congress, fed one unit, the Office of Special Plans, exaggerated and bogus claims that Saddam was hiding illegal nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and was training Islamic terrorists, several investigations have found. The INC funneled the same claims to Cheney's office and to selected members of the press.

See how the far left denies that the CIA that Clinton put in place led Bush to Iraq WMD's, aka Clinton era intelligence..

Yeah, right. Feith and his Office of Special Plans were all Clinton era CIA holdovers.

In December 2002 Saddam Hussein offered to let the CIA enter Iraq to search for WMD in conjunction with UN inspectors.

Bush refused to let the CIA go in.

it’s no way Clinton's CIA at that point.

nice try though.

• An Iraqi exile group, the Iraqi National Congress, fed one unit, the Office of Special Plans, exaggerated and bogus claims that Saddam was hiding illegal nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and was training Islamic terrorists, several investigations have found. The INC funneled the same claims to Cheney's office and to selected members of the press.

See how the far left will just spin this to not blame anyone on the far left!

They will will rewrite history before your eyes to justify their debunked far left propaganda!

Iraq_Oct_2002_files — Central Intelligence Agency

Just like they will deny the illegal wars of Obama

Opinion | Obama's Illegal War in Libya

The Military knows the score. I can bet Rump is shitting Bricks right about now. Telling the Military that they have to stay would be an illegal order.
Imo Trump never looks at consequences. That's not in his DNA.

The problem is that if this really does blow up in the US's face, with Iraq kicking us out … again … and Russian and Iran running the ME except for Israel and the Saudis and smaller Sunni states, the GOP will own it, and will spend the next 12 mos trying to blame Obama. LOL

Let's not blame the GOP. I am part of the GOP and we don't support the party of the Rump.

Well right or wrong, the demofks approved it. You can’t get away from that asshole

Democrats approved use of force “if necessary ”in October of 2002 when there were no WMD inspectors inside Iraq.

Then Bush sought and signed UNSC Resolution 1441 - a Bush through UN agreement to avoid war if Saddam resumes inspections. Saddam did resume inspections that were not finding WMD.

War was not necessary to remove WMD threat.

Bush and only Bush decided the inspections were not dealing with the threat,

Dems wanted the inspections to continue.

Huge difference.

Don't bother litigating the start of the Iraq war.

Well right or wrong, the demofks approved it. You can’t get away from that asshole

Democrats approved use of force “if necessary ”in October of 2002 when there were no WMD inspectors inside Iraq.

Then Bush sought and signed UNSC Resolution 1441 - a Bush through UN agreement to avoid war if Saddam resumes inspections. Saddam did resume inspections that were not finding WMD.

Huge difference.

Of course the far left will ignore the Oil for Food Scandal!

2,400 companies named in oil-for-food scandal – The Denver Post

They will will rewrite history before your eyes to justify their debunked far left propaganda!

You are a pure idiot. Must be too stupid to lie.

From your link

Iraq_Oct_2002_files
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Declared Nuclear Facilities - large
Iraq Declared Nuclear Facilities
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Declared Nuclear Facilities - sm
AgencyImage.gif
Chemical-Filled Munitions Declared by Iraq - sm
Chemical-Filled Munitions Declared by Iraq
AgencyImage.gif
Chemical-Filled Munitions Declared by Iraq - large
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Fallujah II - large
Iraq Fallujah II
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Fallujah II - sm

What do you think the CIA is telling you?

You are a pure idiot. Must be too stupid to lie.

From your link

Iraq_Oct_2002_files
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Declared Nuclear Facilities - large
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Declared Nuclear Facilities - sm
AgencyImage.gif
Chemical-Filled Munitions Declared by Iraq - sm
AgencyImage.gif
Chemical-Filled Munitions Declared by Iraq - large
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Fallujah II - large
Iraq Fallujah II
AgencyImage.gif
Iraq Fallujah II - sm

What do you think the CIA is telling you?

See how the far left claimed Bush would not let them in the country, yet they have files based on first hand accounts!

Also has the documentation on the WMD's

See how they can not even remember what lie they have told!

See how the far left claimed Bush would not let them in the country, yet they have files based on first hand accounts!

I’m not the far left you moron.

But I did say Bush refused an open and public invitation to let the CIA enter Iraq in December 2002. That did happen?

I never said Americans never had access or first hand accounts prior to the last time inspectors were allowed to be in Iraq and do their investigations unfettered.

anyway UN inspectors share all they find with every UN member. The information in the CIA link was not ever the intelligence Bush claimed to have on the eve of the invasion.

you are an idiot for believing there is any relevance to this conversation. A bonifide idiot.

But I did say Bush refused an open and public invitation to let the CIA enter Iraq in December 2002. That did happen?

I never said Americans never had access or first hand accounts prior to the last time inspectors were allowed to be in Iraq and do their investigations unfettered.

anyway UN inspectors share all they find with every UN member. The information in the CIA link was not ever the intelligence Bush claimed to have on the eve of the invasion.

you are an idiot for believing there is any relevance to this conversation. A bonifide idiot.

Yes you are! All the stuff you post is part of the far left religious dogma!

Until you learn that you are part of the far left cult and all you have is their religious dogma, then you may be able to return to reality!

It also show all the evidence used to go into Iraq, not that any vote was needed since it would carry over from 1991 and the 1998 act!

You also ignore the illegal wars of Obama and focus on something that you are always incorrect about!

Not to mention the other things like the oil for food scandal that would explain why some countries were really against going into Iraq!

You just show you know nothing on this subject and you are here pushing a debunked far left religious narrative!

Just like all far left cult members you post known bunk and expect others to prove you wrong! And they always prove you wrong, but you never learn and just post the same old debunked religious dogma!

The CIA was the first to go in to help with airstrikes, so your pushing a debunked narrative! SAD teams also conducted high-risk special reconnaissance missions behind Iraqi lines to identify senior leadership targets.

Will you ever learn and finally admit you were fooled by the far left?

The deal gave Iran the ability to go nuclear in just 10 years with no repercussions.

It sucked.

AND provided them the cash to do it with.

That's our Barry!

That stupid Barry didn't even tie the cash to verifiable milestones. I mean that is negotiations 101. He never read Trump's book "Art of the Deal", did he? Instead he gave the all the cash to his Mullah buddies upfront.

My god Barry was an idiot.

We owed Iran the cash Obama sent. The rest was friozen Iranian asssetts freed when the sanctions wewre removed.

You assfucks finally admit that the agreement prevented Iran from getting a nuke. As the end of the term of the agreement approached, it would be renegotiated. If not, sanctions could be reinstated.

Instead, your fast assed orange buddy just released Iran from the deal.
We didn’t owe them a fking dime

We gave the Shahs money to the Ayatollah.

That’s like giving Capone’s money to Castellonoes.

...and Obama gave the Mullahs those billions of dollars upfront without any verifiable milestones. Dumbest deal ever made.

In 2003 some Dems believed the lies told by Bush and Cheney

Yea...believing Republicans is a generally BAD idea...
they were slick willie's agency at the time. thanks for playing.

Huge difference.

then why did the demofks sign off on the invasion? surely you have more brains than what you're presenting here. Hahahahahaaha

link

The Military knows the score. I can bet Rump is shitting Bricks right about now. Telling the Military that they have to stay would be an illegal order.
Imo Trump never looks at consequences. That's not in his DNA.

The problem is that if this really does blow up in the US's face, with Iraq kicking us out … again … and Russian and Iran running the ME except for Israel and the Saudis and smaller Sunni states, the GOP will own it, and will spend the next 12 mos trying to blame Obama. LOL

Let's not blame the GOP. I am part of the GOP and we don't support the party of the Rump.
ohhhhkay francis.

I never said anything about a ground invasion. That is pure fabrication by you.

I am 100% correct. Sorry that upsets you.

I am not accusing you of saying anything about ground invasion. You didn’t and that is precisely the point.

You are lying by omission when you say Clinton regime change policy of no ground invasion is identical to Bush’s Policy of regime change by use of military force in the and on the ground and by the sea into Iraq.
You are full of shit. I never said Clinton's policy was identical to Bush's policy, moron.

I correctly pointed out that Clinton made regime change in Iran official US policy. You got butthurt over that, and are now lying about what I actually said.

Forum List

Back