Quds or Kurds ? Whatever - Does Donny know the difference ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Donald Trump humiliated in radio clip as he confuses Iran’s 'Quds Force' with ‘Kurds’

However during a 2015 radio interview Trump didn’t appear to know who Soleimani was and confused the Quds Force with the Kurdish ethnic group.

The interview, which took place when Trump was running for the presidency, took place with Hugh Hewitt.

Asked if he knew who General Soleimani was Trump replied: “Yes, I go ahead, give me a little, go ahead, tell me.”

Mr Hewitt explained: “He runs the Quds Force.”

Lord save us from this idiot. Lock him up before he can do more damage.

Donald Trump humiliated in radio clip as he confuses Iran’s 'Quds Force' with ‘Kurds’

However during a 2015 radio interview Trump didn’t appear to know who Soleimani was and confused the Quds Force with the Kurdish ethnic group.

The interview, which took place when Trump was running for the presidency, took place with Hugh Hewitt.

Asked if he knew who General Soleimani was Trump replied: “Yes, I go ahead, give me a little, go ahead, tell me.”

/-----/ But when Hildabeast called Iraqis Persians, you got wood and she went on to become SoS. (Iraquis are Arabs, Iranians are Persians.)
I don't care.jpg

Did you know the difference in 2015?

Donny, his minions, and so many Americans have been too stupid and ill-informed to realize the differences between the groups fighting in the ME. The air forces of several predominantly Muslim countries have bombed ISIS. Kurdish forces have been on the ground for years, including all-female units, boots on the ground, getting shot at and killed.

What Trump does understand is this

Iran has attacked our embassy in Iran. The building is burning the personnel are in hiding.

Trump says "find who is responsible and put a Hellfire missile up his ass."

Doesn't matter whether it is a Qud, Kurd or Quat. He goes boom.

Forum List

Back