Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

Well right or wrong, the demofks approved it. You can’t get away from that asshole

Democrats approved use of force “if necessary ”in October of 2002 when there were no WMD inspectors inside Iraq.

Then Bush sought and signed UNSC Resolution 1441 - a Bush through UN agreement to avoid war if Saddam resumes inspections. Saddam did resume inspections that were not finding WMD.

War was not necessary to remove WMD threat.

Bush and only Bush decided the inspections were not dealing with the threat,

Dems wanted the inspections to continue.

Huge difference.

Don't bother litigating the start of the Iraq war.
then why did the demofks sign off on the invasion? surely you have more brains than what you're presenting here. Hahahahahaaha
Sometime Dumbf#ck people do dumbf#ck things for dumbf#ck reasons, by herd instinct. Yippey yi yow ki ya! We're the good guy cowboys! Watch the stampede!

Well right or wrong, the demofks approved it. You can’t get away from that asshole

Democrats approved use of force “if necessary ”in October of 2002 when there were no WMD inspectors inside Iraq.

Then Bush sought and signed UNSC Resolution 1441 - a Bush through UN agreement to avoid war if Saddam resumes inspections. Saddam did resume inspections that were not finding WMD.

Huge difference.

then why did the demofks sign off on the invasion? surely you have more brains than what you're presenting here. Hahahahahaaha
Sometime Dumbf#ck people do dumbf#ck things for dumbf#ck reasons, by herd instinct. Yippey yi yow ki ya! We're the good guy cowboys! Watch the stampede!
so all the dumbfks were told about the invasion, and they all had the same dumbfk data to use to make that dumbfk agreement. So all the dumbfks are all culpable. I agree.

If Americans are forced to leave Iraq I'm unsure whether it's an Iranian or Trump win. Being optimistic I'm leaning towards calling it for Trump, at least for now.

Can you explain how you decided that Iraq kicking US troops out is a win for TrumpO and a loss for Iran. There is no scenario I can think of where Iran is not celebrating a win over that.

I never wanted our troops going to Iraq in the first place. So to say I'd be displeased with there're removal would be hypocritical, as I sure wasn't heartbroken with Obama's attitude about their removal. If it comes as a result of Trump's action then good for him. After 17 years it is sure well past time for Iraq to stand on its own two feet.

Now regarding Iran's "celebration". Through this action they've been served notice that the days of our mollycoddling them are over. For years we've had leaders that acted in fashion of parents that refuse to discipline their kids and simply resort to warning after meaningless warning.

Teddy Roosevelt called it speaking softly and carrying a big stick. With demonstration of America's stick over their heads I don't see how you figure Iranians are resting more comfortably these days than they were a week ago?

I could be wrong. Time will tell, it could blow up in Trump's face. But I'm rooting for our side.

Last edited:
If Americans are forced to leave Iraq I'm unsure whether it's an Iranian or Trump win. Being optimistic I'm leaning towards calling it for Trump, at least for now.

Can you explain how you decided that Iraq kicking US troops out is a win for TrumpO and a loss for Iran. There is no scenario I can think of where Iran is not celebrating a win over that.

I never wanted our troops going to Iraq in the first place. So to say I'd be displeased with there're removal would be hypocritical, as I sure wasn't heartbroken with Obama's attitude about their removal. If it comes as a result of Trump's action then good for him. After 17 years it is sure well past time for Iraq to stand on its own two feet.

Now regarding Iran's "celebration". Through this action they've been served notice that the days of our mollycoddling them are over. For years we've had leaders that acted in fashion of parents that refuse to discipline their kids and simply resort to warning after meaningless warning.

Teddy Roosevelt called it speaking softly and carrying a big stick. With demonstration of America's stick over their heads I don't see how you figure Iranians are resting more comfortably these days than they were a week ago?

Teddy R. said speak softly not run your foul mouth 24/7. With Teddy R. we would not be having most of these problems. With Motormouth, we have yet to see all the problems coming down the pike. Get him out of office as quickly as possible. I would say to do it as quietly as possible but that just ain't going happen.

I could be wrong. Time will tell, it could blow up in Trump's face. But I'm rooting for our side.

I was opposed to BigDick n LiLdubby’s invasion of Iraq. The fact that WMD inspections had resumed and were working but Bush lied then forced inspector’s to leave is exactly why I opposed that Republican president’s horrendous decision.

But it’s done and we all know the horrific results that continue to haunt the world and the region to this day.

Reality bites. Taking down Saddam Hussein in 2003 is what put Iran in the stronger position they are in today.

An Army much of them Christians was invading and operating on Iran’s neighboring soil to the west and east.

With open talk by warmongering neocons calling for that Christian Army to continue the march through Baghdad to Tehran. Senator McCain singing bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran.

We are not exactly on the high moral high ground that we think we are relative to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

But we tried something along diplomatic lines to deal with the potential threat of Iran getting the bomb.

The G5+1 Nuclear deal with Iran did not deal with non-nuclear Iranian behavior. But it was effective for what it was designed to do.

Also remember that before Bush invaded Iraq the Iranian regime was on our side in our military operations against the Taliban in a justifiable war in Afghanistan. Until Bush blew it in March 2003.

Then, Soleimani was good enough alive and in Iraq to lead his forces on the ground in the fight against ISIS.

So what does TrumpO do? Rip the US out of the Nuclear deal and start “mollycoddling” the regime and the people of Iran with economic sanctions to get a new deal that corrected Iran’s behavior.

he not only harms the regime he harms all the people of Iran. He harms the cause of moderates in Iran who seek to moderate the regime.

that “mollycoddling” tactic fails so what does TrumpO do? He assassinates Soleimani.

He threatens to commit war crimes by bombing Iran’s cultural sites.

not a proud moment for America.

So, I didn't say getting our troops kicked out of Iraq would make the people of Iran more comfortable. It is a win for Iran.

The magnitude that we can or will clobber, anihilate the people of Iran with that big stick of yours to make millions of human beings uncomfortable wounded and dead is win for TrumpO you say,

it is a win for ignorance and depravity the way you put it.

Huge difference.

You just describe the Dimwinger Party top to bottom.

Nice job.:5_1_12024:

I was opposed to BigDick n LiLdubby’s invasion of Iraq. The fact that WMD inspections had resumed and were working but Bush lied then forced inspector’s to leave is exactly why I opposed that Republican president’s horrendous decision.

But it’s done and we all know the horrific results that continue to haunt the world and the region to this day.

Reality bites. Taking down Saddam Hussein in 2003 is what put Iran in the stronger position they are in today.

An Army much of them Christians was invading and operating on Iran’s neighboring soil to the west and east.

With open talk by warmongering neocons calling for that Christian Army to continue the march through Baghdad to Tehran. Senator McCain singing bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran.

We are not exactly on the high moral high ground that we think we are relative to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

But we tried something along diplomatic lines to deal with the potential threat of Iran getting the bomb.

The G5+1 Nuclear deal with Iran did not deal with non-nuclear Iranian behavior. But it was effective for what it was designed to do.

Also remember that before Bush invaded Iraq the Iranian regime was on our side in our military operations against the Taliban in a justifiable war in Afghanistan. Until Bush blew it in March 2003.

Then, Soleimani was good enough alive and in Iraq to lead his forces on the ground in the fight against ISIS.

So what does TrumpO do? Rip the US out of the Nuclear deal and start “mollycoddling” the regime and the people of Iran with economic sanctions to get a new deal that corrected Iran’s behavior.

he not only harms the regime he harms all the people of Iran. He harms the cause of moderates in Iran who seek to moderate the regime.

that “mollycoddling” tactic fails so what does TrumpO do? He assassinates Soleimani.

He threatens to commit war crimes by bombing Iran’s cultural sites.

not a proud moment for America.

So, I didn't say getting our troops kicked out of Iraq would make the people of Iran more comfortable. It is a win for Iran.

The magnitude that we can or will clobber, anihilate the people of Iran with that big stick of yours to make millions of human beings uncomfortable wounded and dead is win for TrumpO you say,

On a side note..........can you tell us what was a proud moment for America?

On a side note..........can you tell us what was a proud moment for America?

Two:

Diplomacy: Getting the nuclear deal in place.

Military: Our troops heroically supporting Iraqis to defeat ISIS.

In other words intelligent use of diplomacy and the military.

And as you put it even if that discomfort eventually causes the Iranians to change their tune in way that the discomfort caused by sanctions has failed to, it would still be a loss for Trump.

It remains my answer that unlike the political partisans I'll allow the future to decide who won, with hope that it is our side.

It remains my answer that unlike the political partisans I'll allow the future to decide who won, with hope that it is our side.

You are not letting the future decide - you want TrumpO to decide to use the big stick and quit doing what you call mollycoddling.

Mollycoddling is a partisan code word for loathing diplomacy.

Its amusing but sad that you don’t consider yourself a political partisan. You are highly partisan to the point that you endorse might makes right on the side of the mighty like any Rush Limbaugh ditto headed nerd. You are so partisan that you would put harm and destruction on millions of human beings rather than admit that the conduct of the mighty has not been all that clean the past two decades starting with the invasion of Iraq.

The ignoble history of the USA in that part of the world will not find consideration in that partisan head of yours.

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops
Ahmed Rasheed
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers said they would use a special parliamentary session on Sunday to push for a vote on a resolution requiring the government to ask Washington to withdraw U.S. troops from the country.

The session was called after a U.S. drone strike on Friday on a convoy at Baghdad airport that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis

Since the killings, rival Shi'ite political leaders have called for U.S. troops to be expelled from Iraq in an unusual show of unity among factions that have squabbled for months.

They'll claim it's a win.

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops
Ahmed Rasheed
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers said they would use a special parliamentary session on Sunday to push for a vote on a resolution requiring the government to ask Washington to withdraw U.S. troops from the country.

The session was called after a U.S. drone strike on Friday on a convoy at Baghdad airport that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis

Since the killings, rival Shi'ite political leaders have called for U.S. troops to be expelled from Iraq in an unusual show of unity among factions that have squabbled for months.

They'll claim it's a win.

And the far left will be upset that the terrorist did not kill more before they left!

And the far left will be upset that the terrorist did not kill more before they left!

I'm upset we are still there. We've been there for 17 years, and we STILL haven't gotten the terrorists.

Who's running our policy, Elmer Fudd?

upload_2020-1-8_5-36-45.jpeg

I'm upset we are still there. We've been there for 17 years, and we STILL haven't gotten the terrorists.

Who's running our policy, Elmer Fudd?

View attachment 299060

Close Obama did it! He let terrorists run free for a long time, allowed Russia to become a world power and was well on his way to helping Iran do it!

Obama let the terrorists free to roam free!

Close Obama did it! He let terrorists run free for a long time, allowed Russia to become a world power and was well on his way to helping Iran do it!

Obama let the terrorists free to roam free!

Really? Obama killed thousands of poor Muslim on the theory they were "Terrorists". We've been fighting "terrorists" since 1980, how is that working out for us again?

You are not letting the future decide - you want TrumpO to decide to use the big stick and quit doing what you call mollycoddling.

Its amusing but sad that you don’t consider yourself a political partisan. You are highly partisan to the point that you endorse might makes right on the side of the mighty like any Rush Limbaugh ditto headed nerd. You are so partisan that you would put harm and destruction on millions of human beings rather than admit that the conduct of the mighty has not been all that clean the past two decades starting with the invasion of Iraq.

The ignoble history of the USA in that part of the world will not find consideration in that partisan head of yours.

You exhibit to have absolutely no clue concerning my politics. I don't agree with it being the case of "might makes right", but then you wouldn't either categorize your stance as insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I don't agree with it being the case of "might makes right",

Your own words expose your preference for using the big stick over mollycoddling.

.....but then you wouldn't either categorize your stance as insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Was it Iran’s continued compliance with Obama’s Iran Nuke Deal that bored you to your push for war with Iran or the end of mollycoddling as you put it.

I would have loved to see Iran doing the same compliance over and over again expecting the results that the deal’s participants sought.

Remember it was TrumpO that disrupted the expected Iran Deal results.

TrumpO is a big proponent of might makes right. He personally even thinks it’s a shame that he can’t use our might to destroy cultural sites in violation of International laws of war.

Poor guy. And you like what he did.

You exhibit to have absolutely no clue concerning my politics.

I don't agree with it being the case of "might makes right",

Your own words expose your preference for using the big stick over mollycoddling.

.....but then you wouldn't either categorize your stance as insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Was it Iran’s continued compliance with Obama’s Iran Nuke Deal that bored you to your push for war with Iran or the end of mollycoddling as you put it.

I would have loved to see Iran doing the same compliance over and over again expecting the results that the deal’s participants sought.

Remember it was TrumpO that disrupted the expected Iran Deal results.

TrumpO is a big proponent of might makes right. He personally even thinks it’s a shame that he can’t use our might to destroy cultural sites in violation of International laws of war.

Poor guy. And you like what he did.

You exhibit to have absolutely no clue concerning my politics.

All I can suggest is to read my words for what they are and not to interpret them as the way you see it. For one group of partisans Trump can do no wrong. Then there's your side in which he can do no right. I have no stance on whether he did right or wrong in the killing of the Iranian general. I believe your initial response to my original post went along the lines asking how possibly can Trump win? In these subsequent posts I presented the possibility of the Iranians capitulating which would make him the winner. In reply you've chosen to make me some sort of war hawk. To me that attitude of yours presents a clear case of somebody so partisan they can't see the forest for the trees.

Forum List

Back