Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

The CIA and Mueller lied us into a war with Iraq.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Bring the boys back home.

Here is Mueller lying us into war. You guys know Mueller, the Left wing hero who was supposed to bring down Trump? He lied us into a war.

This from the same jerk offs that blame ISIS on Obama for pulling our troops.

Can you tell the class the origin of ISIS?

When Bush took out Sadam, he opened the door for these groups to form. Our troops prevented growth. When Iraq forced us out by not signing the agreement for protecting our troops. ISIS became stronger. It attained most of its strength in Syria.

Now, we are back with out troops getting kicked out. Who will be there to help the Iraqis? Iran.

I understand the need for you to blame Obama. But really, you loved Bush & Trump. Bush handed Iran a big favor by taking out Sadam & Now Trump will complete the process.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Here is Mueller lying us into war. You guys know Mueller, the Left wing hero who was supposed to bring down Trump? He lied us into a war.

Look, assfuck, Mueller was the pick of Republicans to start a Republican started investigation.

Quit claiming he is a liberal hero.

Interesting you are cool with your hero lying us into an illegal war.

Mueller was your hero, until he testified before Congress and proved he can’t wipe his own ass.
Mueller is not my hero. Bush had his administration lying to start a war. Republicans all. Your party, your heroes.

Trump gives Iran the green light in Iraq.

Perhaps once W kicked the Sunnis out of the Iraqi army and govt it was inevitable. But the entire point of 4K dead, tens of thousands maimed and trillions spent was some sort of functioning multi-religious republic. We kissed that goodbye.

Apparently the letter was a mistake so says the pentagon, who knows.

That’s idiotic. It was a deal with the US government, Iran and 4 other countries.

So Comrade, you can show the ratification of the treaty by the Senate?

Nah, you're just lying, yet again.
It was an agreenment assfuck. Not a treaty. It was between Iran, US. GB, EU, Russia, France, Germany.

Agreement don't end when a President leaves office.

Trump pulled us out because he is stupid, like his supporters.

Stop being a fucking idiot, Moon Bat. You are embarrassing yourself.

That shithead Obama and that clown Kerry sure as hell treated it as a treaty. The only reason it wasn't a signed treaty was because the Republicans in Congress were not going to sign up for that disastrous deal.
It was always an agreement.

Of course the Republicans in Congress would rather Iran get a nuke because it makes the argument for war. You assfucks love war.
The deal gave Iran the ability to go nuclear in just 10 years with no repercussions.

It sucked.

AND provided them the cash to do it with.

That's our Barry!

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

You mean, Barry’s JV Team?

He owns ISIS.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Look, assfuck, Mueller was the pick of Republicans to start a Republican started investigation.

Mueller was your hero, until he testified before Congress and proved he can’t wipe his own ass.
Mueller is not my hero. Bush had his administration lying to start a war. Republicans all. Your party, your heroes.

Are you claiming Dimwingers didn’t say Saddam had WMDs.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Why do you defend Iran but vilify Israel?

So Comrade, you can show the ratification of the treaty by the Senate?

Nah, you're just lying, yet again.
It was an agreenment assfuck. Not a treaty. It was between Iran, US. GB, EU, Russia, France, Germany.

That shithead Obama and that clown Kerry sure as hell treated it as a treaty. The only reason it wasn't a signed treaty was because the Republicans in Congress were not going to sign up for that disastrous deal.

Of course the Republicans in Congress would rather Iran get a nuke because it makes the argument for war. You assfucks love war.
The deal gave Iran the ability to go nuclear in just 10 years with no repercussions.

It sucked.

That's our Barry!

That stupid Barry didn't even tie the cash to verifiable milestones. I mean that is negotiations 101. He never read Trump's book "Art of the Deal", did he? Instead he gave the all the cash to his Mullah buddies upfront.

My god Barry was an idiot.

It sucked.

That's our Barry!

That stupid Barry didn't even tie the cash to verifiable milestones. I mean that is negotiations 101. He never read Trump's book "Art of the Deal", did he? Instead he gave the all the cash to his Mullah buddies upfront.

We owed Iran the cash Obama sent. The rest was friozen Iranian asssetts freed when the sanctions wewre removed.

You assfucks finally admit that the agreement prevented Iran from getting a nuke. As the end of the term of the agreement approached, it would be renegotiated. If not, sanctions could be reinstated.

Instead, your fast assed orange buddy just released Iran from the deal.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

I do not defend Iran.

Israel will drag us into war.

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops
Ahmed Rasheed
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers said they would use a special parliamentary session on Sunday to push for a vote on a resolution requiring the government to ask Washington to withdraw U.S. troops from the country.

The session was called after a U.S. drone strike on Friday on a convoy at Baghdad airport that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis

Since the killings, rival Shi'ite political leaders have called for U.S. troops to be expelled from Iraq in an unusual show of unity among factions that have squabbled for months.

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops

Will TrumpO surrender to Iraq if Iraq’s lawmakers tell him to get every last American soldier and contractor out of Iraq forever?

And this cannot be considered good;

View attachment 298443
It's a US loss if we have to exit Iraq. I didn't like W's war, but when Obama was elected I thought he should have found a way to keep enought troops to have prevented the eventul ISIS route of the Iraqi army.

Trump appears to be grasping this now. Reportedly his assissination move had people in the Pentagon and even WH going "fuck."

but if Trump has evidence Solemani had a near term plan to take over the embassy or something .... well, he better put up the evidence
this kind of stuff cracks me up. Trump needs to get out of the ME, when trump tries to leave the ME, you all bitch he is leaving the ME. Obammy left iraq and ISIS was created and killed thousands including american service men and women, and yet everyone is worried about the backlash of the evil prick general's death. wow, just wow. For me, trump stays and just intimidates the living bajesus out of the Ayatollah, emphasis on Jesus

Trump is not getting us out of Iraq. He got us thrown out.

You assfucks had a fit when Iraq refused to sign the agreement protecting our troops & Obama pulled out our combat troops.

So in a year or two when a new ISIS arises in Iraq, it will be Trump's fault. His actions would have caused our military to no longer be there.
He isn’t going anywhere! You have no fking clue dave. We lost Americans there, we spent a trillion there. What a stupid fk

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

I do not defend Iran.

Sure you do you traitor

It sucked.

That's our Barry!

We owed Iran the cash Obama sent. The rest was friozen Iranian asssetts freed when the sanctions wewre removed.

You assfucks finally admit that the agreement prevented Iran from getting a nuke. As the end of the term of the agreement approached, it would be renegotiated. If not, sanctions could be reinstated.

We didn’t owe them a fking dime

It sucked.

That's our Barry!

We didn’t owe them a fking dime

We gave the Shahs money to the Ayatollah.

That’s like giving Capone’s money to Castellonoes.

Last edited:

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Can you tell the class the origin of ISIS?

When Bush took out Sadam, he opened the door for these groups to form. Our troops prevented growth. When Iraq forced us out by not signing the agreement for protecting our troops. ISIS became stronger. It attained most of its strength in Syria.

Now, we are back with out troops getting kicked out. Who will be there to help the Iraqis? Iran.

I understand the need for you to blame Obama. But really, you loved Bush & Trump. Bush handed Iran a big favor by taking out Sadam & Now Trump will complete the process.

Dave, I agree Bush had no out. But obammy pulled out without correcting it. Oops

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

I do not defend Iran.

Yes, you do.

No, they won’t.

Are you claiming Dimwingers didn’t say Saddam had WMDs.

No. That’s not the point or difference between Democrats and Republicans in 2003. Plenty of DEMS said there could be WMD IN Iraq in 2002 when there were no UN INSPECTORS IN Iraq.

The trouble for you warmongering Reflubblicans is that your idiot lying fool of a Republican President decided to invade Iraq after 3 months of UN inspectors not finding any sign of WMD and Iraq was cooperating with inspectors when Bush decided to kick them out

And now you warmongering Rightwing goons have an even dumber president trying to start a hot war with Iran so he can bomb some Iranian cultural sites and give his bloodthirsty anti Muslim white Christian evangelical base something tantalizing enough between praising their sweet lord Jesus to make sure they come out and vote in PA WISC MI TX and FLA.

Forum List

Back