Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

This thread is a conspiracy theory. There is no proof of anything the OP says. Thought I would let you know.

Yes, and you believe otherwise. You believe in a 'fraud' you simply can't prove. Just a stinky magaturd that sucks out loud.
You are saying the fraud took place and it is alright because the powers that be say so? All you have is their word, censorship, and no intention of ever hearing evidence. Remember fraud can be proven and will be.

You are saying the fraud took place and it is alright because the powers that be say so? All you have is their word, censorship, and no intention of ever hearing evidence. Remember fraud can be proven and will be.
I am sure we'll find out all about that supposed "fraud" when Dominion gets their mega billion dollar lawsuit underway.

The only fraud that occurred is that Trump sold you suckers a big lie... and you dimwits bought it hook, line and sinker.

Sucks to be you!!!!

1631737968143.png

I am sure we'll find out all about that supposed "fraud" when Dominion gets their mega billion dollar lawsuit underway.

The only fraud that occurred is that Trump sold you suckers a big lie... and you dimwits bought it hook, line and sinker.

Sucks to be you!!!!
They are taking their time, aren't they? There was massive fraud, pinhead.

They are taking their time, aren't they? There was massive fraud, pinhead.
Oh yeah? Is that why Sydney Powell got sanctioned????

Is it because of her overwhelming evidence of massive fraud???

Oh yeah? Is that why Sydney Powell got sanctioned????

Is it because of her overwhelming evidence of massive fraud???

She got sanctioned because the corrupt government wanted it that way. There is no law they can't break. We see it daily. There was massive and OBVIOUS fraud.

Forum List

Back