Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

They are already proven. We counted the ballots. Totally secure election, zero reason to believe otherwise.

If you dispute that, then take your evidence to the authorities. Or go sit in the corner with the astrologers, and the faith healers.

Know what I think? I think you don't really think the elections are dubious. I think you are a bad actor. I think you are doubling down on the talking point, like a good little footsoldier.
Think what you like; I intend to. Are you seriously trying to claim you counted ballots? How many millions of ballots did you count, and (if you are not claiming you counted all the ballots) who counted the remainder? What measures did you take to assure the votes you counted were the actual votes someone cast? How does anyone know if the count you made was the same as you turned in? Most importantly why would anyone trust your count or that of the other vote tabulators? Frankly I wouldn't trust you to count my pocket change. Absurd to believe I would trust you to pick a President for my Nation.

Think what you like; I intend to. Are you seriously trying to claim you counted ballots? How many millions of ballots did you count, and (if you are not claiming you counted all the ballots) who counted the remainder? What measures did you take to assure the votes you counted were the actual votes someone cast? How does anyone know if the count you made was the same as you turned in? Most importantly why would anyone trust your count or that of the other vote tabulators? Frankly I wouldn't trust you to count my pocket change. Absurd to believe I would trust you to pick a President for my Nation.

Haven't you ever counted ballots? I did when Nixon was elected.

People who do this are patriots.. decent and serious.

And I care nothing for what you believe, because I believe you're a magaturd idiot. Fit to be maligned forever by your betters.
Believe what you like, I certainly intend to. I don't have betters. I guess you're just a plain idiot. Why are you so afraid of folks who want to make America great again? What's your problem with that?

Believe what you like, I certainly intend to. I don't have betters. I guess you're just a plain idiot. Why are you so afraid of folks who want to make America great again? What's your problem with that?

You can't make America great again with leader who has no scruples or integrity and who attracts crackpots and criminals. You can't have a leader who has no education and has to have Law 101 explained to him again and again. Put up a Republican who is intelligent, educated and decent if you want to win.

What're you waiting for?

Here you go:

Hey, know what would be really cool? If you post your messages to them and the responses here.
I intend to think for myself which is the statement you are trying to change.

You can't make America great again with leader who has no scruples or integrity and who attracts crackpots and criminals. You can't have a leader who has no education and has to have Law 101 explained to him again and again. Put up a Republican who is intelligent, educated and decent if you want to win.
Your description describes Biden pretty well except you left out demented foolish and totally unsuccessful after decades in government as well as anti-American and total puppet for party or parties unknown. Great supporter of Al Quada though. Sorry, I am not interested in the opinion of anyone who would claim Biden is fit to be an American President.

Your description describes Biden pretty well except you left out demented foolish and totally unsuccessful after decades in government as well as anti-American and total puppet for party or parties unknown. Great supporter of Al Quada though. Sorry, I am not interested in the opinion of anyone who would claim Biden is fit to be an American President.

The Taliban are the enemy of the fewer than 200 Al Qaeda that are still around.

You are not getting this and are never going to get this. The election results are facts. Proven facts.

Horseshit. How are they proven? Now . . . . . I know! . . . . I know. . . . . .Don't tell me. Because they were certified! what does certification prove? Not a fucking thing. All they had to do to get certified is have some scumbag politician raise his hand and swear that they are certified.

And round and round we go taking another trip on the Dim wheel of circular logic!

If you dispute them, then the burden of evidence is on you.
Legally, maybe. The delegates to to the electoral collage certainly aren't required to certify them. Otherwise, why have them?

And you have zero. Crying that you have evidence means exactly squat.

There's tons of evidence.

Forum List

Back