Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

She got sanctioned because the corrupt government wanted it that way. There is no law they can't break. We see it daily. There was massive and OBVIOUS fraud.
I believe you people are all a bunch of liars. Every single one of you. Some will come take their pound of flesh from you, one way or another. Because you're irredeemable trash.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

Happy Memorial Day!

There is no organization named Qanon

but the audio does show someone identified as flynn endorsing a military coup

thats something I dont agree with

but if you were abused as much as flynn was by the Deep State you might be ripe for violent overthrow too

There is no organization named Qanon

but the audio does show someone identified as flynn endorsing a military coup

thats something I dont agree with

but if you were abused as much as flynn was by the Deep State you might be ripe for violent overthrow too

Flynn has always had problems because of his toxic personality.

TheQAnons.com - Patriots for TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE ...

We all knew you couldn't prove it.

QAnon - Wikipedia

QAnon is a disproven far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles operate a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Donald Trump during his term in office. QAnon has been described as a cult. One shared belief among QAnon members is that Trump was planning a massive sting operation on the cabal, with mass arrests of thousands of cabal members to t…

snip

Pizzagate
On October 30, 2016, a Twitter account posting antisemitic and white supremacist material which said it was run by a Jewish New York lawyer falsely claimed that the New York City Police Department (NYPD) had discovered a pedophilia ring linked to members of the Democratic Party while searching t…

Keep thinking you are supporting anything that even resembles America.
I assume your idea of America is a racist, misogynistic one... where white GOP cult following males are always at the top, am I right?

If that's the case, that's not the America I know. America is more diverse..... which is why it came as no surprise that Joe Biden won both the popular vote and the electoral college.

Cheeto head couldn't even win the popular vote in 2016... hahahaha.

I assume your idea of America is a racist, misogynistic one... where white GOP cult following males are always at the top, am I right?

If that's the case, that's not the America I know. America is more diverse..... which is why it came as no surprise that Joe Biden won both the popular vote and the electoral college.

Cheeto head couldn't even win the popular vote in 2016... hahahaha.
You are not right about anything. Biden did not get 81 million legal votes.

What do they prove?
You are not getting this and are never going to get this. The election results are facts. Proven facts. If you dispute them, then the burden of evidence is on you.

And you have zero. Crying that you have evidence means exactly squat.

Cheeto head couldn't even win the popular vote in 2016... hahahaha

Prove it.
Same goes for you. The election results are facts. Proven facts. If you dispute them, then take your evidence to the authorities. Or stfu. These rules are not new.

Same goes for you. The election results are facts. Proven facts. If you dispute them, then take your evidence to the authorities. Or stfu. These rules are not new.
Proven facts? Then prove them. I believe they are simply propaganda from an Illegal government. I don't have to prove anything to anybody to have an opinion and I consider mine far better than yours'. You don't know anything about the election except what you've been told by a corrupt government and lying MSM.

Proven facts? Then prove them.
They are already proven. We counted the ballots. Totally secure election, zero reason to believe otherwise.

If you dispute that, then take your evidence to the authorities. Or go sit in the corner with the astrologers, and the faith healers.

Know what I think? I think you don't really think the elections are dubious. I think you are a bad actor. I think you are doubling down on the talking point, like a good little footsoldier.

Forum List

Back