Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

"Kind of like scum who cheer when elections are stolen. Maybe your party should have been more careful about the steps they were willing to take to regain power."
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, good poster E, you are playing on your well worn theme.

Somebody stole the election: 'We don't know who because we can't name names, or ID anyone who did it. And none of the thousands and thousands of necessary perps has spilled the beans. None of their pissed off wives, ex-husbands, or angry kids, vengeful in-laws, or spiteful workmates has thrown any of the perps under the bus.
But we are absolutely sure, we think, that it got stolen even without American poll-workers to do it.'

So there is that.

And too, good poster E's advisory about being 'more careful of the steps' seems like a bit of gilding-the-lily, in my opinion.

I mean by that, it seems to me.... a neutral newbie here.....that if somebody really did steal the election and poster Esdraelon, and others, ...after nearly 11 months...... haven't found a perp to finger, well then, it seems somebody was careful enough.

No?

My theory on that is many of them may not be getting their "information" directly from the Q thing, and that it just filters through their "news" and "information" sources before it gets to them. It may also be somewhat diluted by then. Then, of course, they simply swallow it whole, because that's what they do.

So when many of them parrot the fantasies that originally came from Q, they don't know it. But, tough shit. It's their responsibility to think critically and not just parrot. So I'm more than happy to just call them Q.
What fantasies are those?

Oh look, the felon foreign agent that tried to sneak into the role of head of our national security wants a coup. Nobody should be surprised. Historians won't be.

Obama was very gracious towards Trump and helpful. What planet are you living on or is this just another malicious lie?
Bullshit. He was polite for a photo op. Ever since then he's been waging war on Trump. Furthermore he spied on Trump during the election and tried to get him arrested.

Forum List

Back