Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

"tried to get him arrested."

Obama tried to get Trump arrested?
I didn't know that.
I hadn't read or seen or listened to any reportage on that charge.

How do you know that poster 'bripat'?
Can you link us to credible reportage that details such?

Kind of like scum who cheer when elections are stolen. Maybe your party should have been more careful about the steps they were willing to take to regain power.

My party? What's my party exactly?

It's like you're having a conversation with a generic bot, rather than me.

It fucking bores the crap out of me.

Kind of like scum who cheer when elections are stolen. Maybe your party should have been more careful about the steps they were willing to take to regain power.
What? Winning an election because you think/feel/bleev more Americans voted for Biden than Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

Rallies meant nothing. Orange's base is well known. His low rent supporters followed him around like the fucking Grateful Dead. Numbers always inflated. A con. Then a political cult I call 'Qult45', because that name rox, and triggers magaturds. :113:

You've been taken in by a social media sideshow. Go cry to Talk Radio, windbag.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

Happy Memorial Day!
Flynn is a POS just like Trump.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

Happy Memorial Day!

We should not have a Myanmar styled coup in the US because Jill Biden would nuke New Jersey.

All that proves is that politicians are willing to perform meaningless procedures that prove nothing.
No, it proves that our 2020 election was fair and honest.

And that you still haven't taken a shit since then.

Forum List

Back