What’s The Dems’ Plan B If Lawfare Doesn’t Stop Trump? We Have Some Ideas

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

What’s The Dems’ Plan B If Lawfare Doesn’t Stop Trump?

We Have Some Ideas

24 May 2024

Next Tuesday both sides will present their closing arguments in the People of the State of New York v. Donald J. Trump, a case that exists for one reason only: to stop Trump from ever occupying the White House again.
But what if this doesn’t work? What if there’s a hung jury or, worse yet, an acquittal? What if none of the 88 trumped-up felony charges results in a conviction and voters actually have a chance to elect Trump, should they prefer him over the decrepit failure known as Joe Biden?
What is the Democrats’ Plan B?
They must have one. Democrats are nothing if not always prepared. And they’ve already made it clear that they will do anything to stop Trump. Anything, that is, except run on the issues.
It looks increasingly likely that they will need a plan. Democrats bent and twisted the law into impossible shapes to rack up those felony charges against a political opponent. Now the seams are showing.
After Michael Cohen’s disastrous turn on the stand in the “hush money” trial undermined the bedrock of this case, even CNN is hedging its bets on the outcome.
The case has already failed to live up to its billing as political kryptonite.
~Snip~
Call off the election. Don’t be surprised if things really look bad for Democrats that they start talking about why a free and democratic election must be postponed or canceled because Trump is such a danger to democracy.
The A-word. Democrats have been wishing Trump would die – Biden’s former press secretary, Jenn Psaki, recently dreamed that: “Maybe Donald Trump will go away. Maybe he’ll go to jail. Maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid. But maybe. He’s not a young man.” Could some deranged Democrat actually act on this death wish?
This is all just wild speculation of course. But the one thing you can count on Democrats not doing between now and Nov. 5 is to engage Trump in a debate over policy, Biden’s dismal record as president, or anything substantive.

Commentary:
It appears the Democrat Neo-Marxists have various and mixed options the editorial mentioned.
Let's review what the Neo-Marxist have tried to date:
review:
  • Plan A - Steel Dossier;
  • Plan B - Mueller Investigation;
  • Plan C - Flynn Take out;
  • Plan D = Impeachment #I;
  • Plan E - Jan 6 sham "insurrection;
  • Plan F - Impeachment II;
  • Plan G - Sham Jan 6 investigation;
  • Plan H - Mar A Lago Raid;
  • Plan I - Stormy Daniels Trial;
  • Plan J - Short Fat Fanny Trial;
  • Plan K - Mad Jack Smith's Trial in DC;
  • Plan L - Mad Jack Smith's document Trial;
  • Plan M - Fat Alvin's NYC Trial
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others.
They may claim a new Virus with quarrantine lock downs,
A false flag attack New York, or D.C. and call for martial law.
Then there's the ultimate. act of assassination.

We Have Some Ideas

24 May 2024

Next Tuesday both sides will present their closing arguments in the People of the State of New York v. Donald J. Trump, a case that exists for one reason only: to stop Trump from ever occupying the White House again.
But what if this doesn’t work? What if there’s a hung jury or, worse yet, an acquittal? What if none of the 88 trumped-up felony charges results in a conviction and voters actually have a chance to elect Trump, should they prefer him over the decrepit failure known as Joe Biden?
They must have one. Democrats are nothing if not always prepared. And they’ve already made it clear that they will do anything to stop Trump. Anything, that is, except run on the issues.
It looks increasingly likely that they will need a plan. Democrats bent and twisted the law into impossible shapes to rack up those felony charges against a political opponent. Now the seams are showing.
After Michael Cohen’s disastrous turn on the stand in the “hush money” trial undermined the bedrock of this case, even CNN is hedging its bets on the outcome.
~Snip~
Call off the election. Don’t be surprised if things really look bad for Democrats that they start talking about why a free and democratic election must be postponed or canceled because Trump is such a danger to democracy.
The A-word. Democrats have been wishing Trump would die – Biden’s former press secretary, Jenn Psaki, recently dreamed that: “Maybe Donald Trump will go away. Maybe he’ll go to jail. Maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid. But maybe. He’s not a young man.” Could some deranged Democrat actually act on this death wish?
This is all just wild speculation of course. But the one thing you can count on Democrats not doing between now and Nov. 5 is to engage Trump in a debate over policy, Biden’s dismal record as president, or anything substantive.

Commentary:
It appears the Democrat Neo-Marxists have various and mixed options the editorial mentioned.
review:
Wow. When you put it in a list like that it really reminds us what a dirty unscrupulous fraudster/sexual assaulter Trump is.

That said, plan "b" is probably to keep holding Trump responsible for his actions and stop the right from turning America into a banana republic where politicians and even candidates are above the law.

We Have Some Ideas

24 May 2024

~Snip~

Commentary:
review:
THE worst thing that could happen to dimocrap scum is for Trump to step aside and let Ron DeSantis take over.

He'd win. In a landslide. And he is TWICE as mean and ten times as determined.

Don't misunderstand, I like Trump. He's better than ANY dimocrap. But then again, so is Satan. But OMB has made too many mistakes, appointed too many bad, I mean REALLY BAD, people and his a constant target because he doesn't know when to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I hope they get Trump. Give them their wish.

When RDS gets done with them, we'll finally have a decent country. We can't ever have anything nice as long as dimocrap scum exist. They're poison. Toxic. Scum. Never happy. You could give them everything they want and they'd be back in a week bitching about something else. They're simply scum the world would be better off without

We Have Some Ideas

24 May 2024

~Snip~

Commentary:
review:
Of course the brown turd Obammy could invite him to the ranch and have a steak dinner where Justice Scalia went to.

THE worst thing that could happen to dimocrap scum is for Trump to step aside and let Ron DeSantis take over.

He'd win. In a landslide. And he is TWICE as mean and ten times as determined.

Don't misunderstand, I like Trump. He's better than ANY dimocrap. But then again, so is Satan. But OMB has made too many mistakes, appointed too many bad, I mean REALLY BAD, people and his a constant target because he doesn't know when to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I hope they get Trump. Give them their wish.

When RDS gets done with them, we'll finally have a decent country. We can't ever have anything nice as long as dimocrap scum exist. They're poison. Toxic. Scum. Never happy. You could give them everything they want and they'd be back in a week bitching about something else. They're simply scum the world would be better off without
I don't think Trump supporters could stomach voting for a groomer ...but who knows?

We Have Some Ideas

24 May 2024

~Snip~

Commentary:
review:
Get more votes than the blob.

It worked in 2020.

The Steele dossier would only be used by Putin if he changed his mind and started to consider Biden as a better prospect for world peace.

Trump already has plans when the next election is stolen.

IF at first you don't succeed, try try again

As a convicted felon, Don will appeal to a broader base.

Republicans the party of law and order will gather around him to create a new order.

We Have Some Ideas

24 May 2024

~Snip~

Commentary:
review:

And by 'lawfare', you mean due process?

Forum List

Back