Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

Well, sounds like TREASON to me.

Under our Constitution's First Amendment, pertaining to the "freedom of speech," speaking out against our government is covered as free speech. Had the retired general publicly said, "I am going to lead you in a coup against our government and actively sought and armed participants," that would have crossed the line into treason. However, merely saying that there "should be" a coup, doesn't rise to that level.
However, Marxist BLM's marching with chants of "we're going to burn the establishment down," and actually committing arson on federal buildings is treason, yet because they are "special," they aren't being charged with that.

No, you're right. The problem is that Flynn isn't just a citizen.

And yes, there are problems with BLM too.

The US is basically fucked. Two partisan sides trying to control the narrative and destroy everything. Without proper change, like Proportional Representation, the US is going the way of Rome.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

What I found odd was that China stopped people from traveling form Wuhan to other parts of China once the flu broke out but did not limit travel from Wuhan to the rest of the world.

It may have been accidental or purposeful. Either way I feel China wanted Joe Biden to win rather than Trump. COVID-19 screwed up our economy and helped Joe plus gave him an excuse to hide in his basement rather than endure the stress of campaigning. The stress of campaigning would have worn Joe down quickly while Trump is the Energizer Bunny Rabbit.

China can push Joe around a lot easier than Trump and you can bet they will. Joe will of course act tough like he did when he confronted Corn Pop at the swimming pool.

Unfortunately for Joe the leader of China, Xi Jinping, is a real certified tough guy not some inconsequential street thug.

Yes. They even forced countries like Indonesia and Pakistan to re-open their borders to Chinese people and China. China's main purpose was image over everything.

However I don't see anything that suggests that China is pushing Biden around at all.

All I'm seeing is people writing stuff trying to make ignorant people accept a false narrative.

The Chinese may not be obvious about pushing Joe around. The question will be does he stand up to them? The same for Putin.

Trump was called Putin’s puppet but he opposed the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany. Biden pulled Trump’s sanctions. Russia will make big bucks now and will use much of that money to improve its military and its threat to expand in Europe.

Perhaps it is Biden who is Putin’s puppet.

The problem here is that a lot of Trump supporters will assume the ONLY way of standing up to China is to do what Trump did. You can't get past such nonsense arguments like that.

Throughout history, the tactic of appeasement with an adversarial government has never gone well, as the adversary just continues to try and conquer their opponent. As for China, they will never stop trying to undermine our government (unless we also become a Marxist nation). Communism's goal has always and remains to conquer the world, just as Islam's goal is. Their ideology has infiltrated our educational, political and media systems and they will never stop.
As to how to deal with them.....come from a position of strength, remove any and all of their agents from our nation and no longer allow China access to any of our technology.

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

What I found odd was that China stopped people from traveling form Wuhan to other parts of China once the flu broke out but did not limit travel from Wuhan to the rest of the world.

It may have been accidental or purposeful. Either way I feel China wanted Joe Biden to win rather than Trump. COVID-19 screwed up our economy and helped Joe plus gave him an excuse to hide in his basement rather than endure the stress of campaigning. The stress of campaigning would have worn Joe down quickly while Trump is the Energizer Bunny Rabbit.

China can push Joe around a lot easier than Trump and you can bet they will. Joe will of course act tough like he did when he confronted Corn Pop at the swimming pool.

Unfortunately for Joe the leader of China, Xi Jinping, is a real certified tough guy not some inconsequential street thug.

Yes. They even forced countries like Indonesia and Pakistan to re-open their borders to Chinese people and China. China's main purpose was image over everything.

However I don't see anything that suggests that China is pushing Biden around at all.

All I'm seeing is people writing stuff trying to make ignorant people accept a false narrative.

The Chinese may not be obvious about pushing Joe around. The question will be does he stand up to them? The same for Putin.

Trump was called Putin’s puppet but he opposed the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany. Biden pulled Trump’s sanctions. Russia will make big bucks now and will use much of that money to improve its military and its threat to expand in Europe.

The problem here is that a lot of Trump supporters will assume the ONLY way of standing up to China is to do what Trump did. You can't get past such nonsense arguments like that.

Throughout history, the tactic of appeasement with an adversarial government has never gone well, as the adversary just continues to try and conquer their opponent. As for China, they will never stop trying to undermine our government (unless we also become a Marxist nation). Communism's goal has always and remains to conquer the world, just as Islam's goal is. Their ideology has infiltrated our educational, political and media systems and they will never stop.
As to how to deal with them.....come from a position of strength, remove any and all of their agents from our nation and no longer allow China access to any of our technology.

Ah, the good old "we need to be strong" way, both sides justifying their huge military spending, causing problems for the rest of the world.

The reality is the world is changing. Hacking is number one for warfare these days, the US has had three major hacks in the last month or two.

Trump did no such thing, never stood up to China, Russia or N Korea.

Trump used China as a way of getting nationalists all excited about him. Whether you consider that to be standing up to China or not is neither here nor there.

Right, Why did Trump and his cult want to be just like them?

Trump used China as a way of getting nationalists all excited about him. Whether you consider that to be standing up to China or not is neither here nor there.

Trump was all bluster, the only thing he did was impose tariffs, which he claims China was paying for, that cost the US taxpayer $48 billion.

NOT impressed.

Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive.

I find it interesting that the qanon people don't want anyone know that they are a part of that stupid group or even know who they are yet the repeat the qanon conspiracies all the time.
My theory on that is many of them may not be getting their "information" directly from the Q thing, and that it just filters through their "news" and "information" sources before it gets to them. It may also be somewhat diluted by then. Then, of course, they simply swallow it whole, because that's what they do.

So when many of them parrot the fantasies that originally came from Q, they don't know it. But, tough shit. It's their responsibility to think critically and not just parrot. So I'm more than happy to just call them Q.

Last edited:

Trump was all bluster, the only thing he did was impose tariffs, which he claims China was paying for, that cost the US taxpayer $48 billion.

NOT impressed.

Well, it's not about whether you're impressed or not. China certainly felt that Trump wasn't going to be good for them.

Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive.

Then again China's learning from the US. The more aggressive the US is, the more aggressive China will become

NOT impressed.

Well, it's not about whether you're impressed or not. China certainly felt that Trump wasn't going to be good for them.

Sure they were, they played Trump like a fiddle, no an entire orchestra.

They got Trump to sign a trade deal INCREASING trade by $200 billion.

NOT impressed.

There are two Trump's when it came to China. The first two years, more or less, where Trump was looking at making money. Then the last two years where he realized he needed a bogeyman.

NOT impressed.

There are two Trump's when it came to China. The first two years, more or less, where Trump was looking at making money. Then the last two years where he realized he needed a bogeyman.

Trump's been doing that for decades, to everyone in his orbit.
Trump only hires the best, he only fires "losers".
Resulting in the more turnover in his regime than Mickey D's.

Islam? China? You guys are the enemy of the US with your crackpot lies and conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back