Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

Much of the world requires identification of its citizens in order to vote.
Neato! But what we are talking about is NEW laws. And these new laws are only being pushed to reduce turnout, as part of a larger effort to reduce turnout. You know this. You know that i know you are putting on a silly little act. Yet you persist.

Identification requirements does not reduce voter turnout as can be seen around the world in countries like Belgium, Sweden, Denmark............. Europe is a role model for many people in the US. Funny isn't it??

Last edited:
With the questions raised regarding possible irregularities I would like to see full audits (not recounts) in order to put these doubts to rest.
How fucking stupid. The questions are dishonest rhetoric meant to fool gullible right wingers. Does this not embarrass you? That you are fooled by such an obviously stupid campaign of fraud?

" The lady doth protest too much, methinks " Why are you so afraid of a little time and money being spent??? You should rejoice that you will be proven right and all will have to recognize your greatness.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Yeah, that's called a coup d'é·tat

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

Using the military to install a person as the leader is....

The only people who don't have faith in our system are the cult members. I urge all of them to embrace it fully and refrain from voting in all elections going forward.

Blind faith in any government is rarely rewarded. It would benefit all of us to be a bit more skeptical of whose interests government is pursuing.

Faith, put simply, is the belief in something without evidence.

Where is the evidence of serious amounts of voter fraud?
Where are the arrests?
All 50 states certified their elections.
Every re-count revealed zero massive voter fraud.
These partisan audits are going nowhere and proving nothing.

If you don't have faith in the system..by all means..don't vote. But you can't honestly say that your skepticism is based on evidence. You have none. Zero.

So you shouldn't have any problem with full audits of the vote. You have faith and I prefer verification with a full audit.

How many recounts and full audits? I think Trump should pay for them..

One full audit for each State. We're pissing away money now with Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget, so we got it covered.

Trump should be paying for all these recounts and audits. We've been at it six months so far and there is still nothing but his senile lies.

I wish I could decide what we pay for with our tax dollars. I would cancel 90% of the spending in Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget. I guess we'll both have to be unhappy about the spending.

Well that would make you the most incompetent leader in modern history, likely resulting in your immediate impeachment and immediate exile from any future public office.

Sadly there is no line item veto available to a president and that is a mistake that needs to be corrected.

It highlights the absolute weakness of our 230+ year old business plan. It's a joke that we still live by the Constitution that clearly isn't built to compete in this day and age.

I disagree. We need to return to State rights with a limited Federal government. Spending decisions made at a State level give citizens much greater control and influence on how money is spent.

And that would be a ticket to resembling a third world nation.

Switzerland is a third world nation??? Too fking funny.

Yeah...Switzerland....that world power.

Too fking funny.

Small country with four official languages, ranked 18th in the world by GDP and 8th in the world based on per capita GDP. Switzerland has what is often referred to as the best system system of direct democracy in the world.

Did you know that Switzerland also has a "no-bailout policy"?? - the Federal government cannot bail-out the Cantons and the Cantons cannot bail-out local governments which makes their politicians far more responsible than ours.

"One of the world's wealthiest countries; strong economy with low corporate tax rates; political neutrality; diverse cultural makeup; high number of Nobel Prize winners and registered patents"

Switzerland is ranked number one, two or three worldwide in the following categories:
  • level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • best overall country and quality of life
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

Are you worried that a similar system with non-whites wouldn't work?

My interest is that it exemplifies the very best in what a return to States rights could mean for our country. It wouldn't change things overnight but it would put us back in control of our country and our spending. Additionally, I also think Switzerland's no-bailout policy would require us to make better decisions and become better informed in our decision-making process.

See Africa and get back to me in a few thousand years.

Why the fck bring up Africa? My only concern is the U.S. and our Constitution.

That's been the problem for a long time.
America has the self appointed role of the world's policeman but now China changing that.
If we could have been less aggressive with power plays, like trump with Chinese tariffs, the world would be more acceptable to us.

Too much emphasis is placed on a 250 year old constitution. There are very few parts still relevant today. Take the 2nd amendment, it wasn't designed to be as it is with gun saturation. Having a gun is one thing but mass slaughter was never envisaged in the constitution.

Every American should be concerned about the break up of the UNITED states.
Each and every state are virtually nothing if that happens. There is currently no unity along national lines. Too much hatred and bile about internal affairs.

You are entitled to your opinion thanks to the 1st Amendment of our fabulous Constitution. Were you living in China your opinion would be moderated and if found inappropriate you would face prison or worse. If you were living in China the great thing for you would be that they have no 2nd Amendment and as long as you don't do anything that the Chinese government doesn't like you will be ........ well let's just say you will be happy.

States rights is not about breaking up the country but rather recognizes we are all different and seeks to respect those differences. Where have I heard that before?

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

Bullshit. It’s more of democrats don’t care about rules and laws as long as they WIN.
That’s why they’re not at all curious about the obvious anomalies in the election.

I get the feeling it doesn't matter what I say, you'll attack democrats and defend republicans no matter what.

Do you support Proportional Representation?

I don’t support republicans, per se.
The democrat party has been hijacked by marxists for decades. It’s now reached critical mass. They are an enemy of the US. Republicans, at least as a matter of policy, do not support the overthrow of the US by Marxism.
Proportional representation is moot with marxists having undermined the election process.

The Democrat Party and the Republican Party are TOO BIG.

The reality is the US should have at least 6 political parties. Same in the UK. The Labour Party has Marxists, the Tories have fascists.

Proportional Representation would actually allow for proper parties that actually represent SOMETHING.

we have proportional representation in the house and most lower chambers in state Govt.

It’s proportional to the population

what you are advocating is doing away with the two party system. Which is unlikely due to the years we have had it. With that said other parties can form and run.

The advantage of the two party system is that it forces the people to compromise of each wing of the parties.

Oh my word.

No, you don't. Proportional Representation is a type of voting system. And the US doesn't have it, almost anywhere, or anywhere at all as far as I know.

There's no advantage to the two party system. It's destroying the US. (well, I guess if you want to see the US destroyed, it's an advantage)

proportional based on population...sure we do

not sure it’s destroying the US...v who?

i just explained the advantage

other nations do the same thing, the numerous parties must compromise and form a govt...we just do it at the primary level v after taking office

I'm not having such a ridiculous conversation.

par for the course for close minded folks

I'm not sure why you're beating yourself up about being closed minded.

But seriously, if you're going to come here TWICE and tell me the US has Proportional Representation, that's ridiculous. It's simply not true. I'm not here to teach you like a toddler. If you can't understand basic things, the conversation is dead. I don't need to have conversations with people who don't get basics.

all i have said is that are representation in the house and lower chambers in most states is based proportortarity on the population. Feel free to read Art 1 of the US Constitution.

But it's not, is it?

Let's have a look.

I'm going to choose Rhode Island because it's small and it's easier to show my point.

In 2020 federal House election Rhode Island has 2 seats.

In district 1 Democrats won with 70.8% of the vote. Two independents got 15.8% and 12.6% of the vote.

In district 2 Democrats won with 58.2% of the vote and Republicans got 41.5% of the vote.

So, Democrats won 100% of the representation in the House in Rhode Island. But they didn't get 100% of the votes. They got 312,000 votes out of 488,000 votes. That's 64% of the votes.

That means 36% of people didn't get represented at all from their vote. 36%.

Also, we don't know how many of those who voted Democrat only voted Democrat because really they felt there was no other choice.

That's not "proportional" any way you look at it.

And I could do the same with EVERY STATE.

Do you know which state gave the most votes for Trump in the 2020 Presidential election? CALIFORNIA. Yeah, Trump got NO EC VOTES from California, even though it was the LARGEST Republican voting state in the country.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

The only people who don't have faith in our system are the cult members. I urge all of them to embrace it fully and refrain from voting in all elections going forward.

Blind faith in any government is rarely rewarded. It would benefit all of us to be a bit more skeptical of whose interests government is pursuing.

Where are the arrests?

If you don't have faith in the system..by all means..don't vote. But you can't honestly say that your skepticism is based on evidence. You have none. Zero.

So you shouldn't have any problem with full audits of the vote. You have faith and I prefer verification with a full audit.

One full audit for each State. We're pissing away money now with Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget, so we got it covered.

Trump should be paying for all these recounts and audits. We've been at it six months so far and there is still nothing but his senile lies.

I wish I could decide what we pay for with our tax dollars. I would cancel 90% of the spending in Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget. I guess we'll both have to be unhappy about the spending.

Well that would make you the most incompetent leader in modern history, likely resulting in your immediate impeachment and immediate exile from any future public office.

Sadly there is no line item veto available to a president and that is a mistake that needs to be corrected.

It highlights the absolute weakness of our 230+ year old business plan. It's a joke that we still live by the Constitution that clearly isn't built to compete in this day and age.

I disagree. We need to return to State rights with a limited Federal government. Spending decisions made at a State level give citizens much greater control and influence on how money is spent.

Too fking funny.

Small country with four official languages, ranked 18th in the world by GDP and 8th in the world based on per capita GDP. Switzerland has what is often referred to as the best system system of direct democracy in the world.

Did you know that Switzerland also has a "no-bailout policy"?? - the Federal government cannot bail-out the Cantons and the Cantons cannot bail-out local governments which makes their politicians far more responsible than ours.

"One of the world's wealthiest countries; strong economy with low corporate tax rates; political neutrality; diverse cultural makeup; high number of Nobel Prize winners and registered patents"

Switzerland is ranked number one, two or three worldwide in the following categories:
  • level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

My interest is that it exemplifies the very best in what a return to States rights could mean for our country. It wouldn't change things overnight but it would put us back in control of our country and our spending. Additionally, I also think Switzerland's no-bailout policy would require us to make better decisions and become better informed in our decision-making process.

America has the self appointed role of the world's policeman but now China changing that.
If we could have been less aggressive with power plays, like trump with Chinese tariffs, the world would be more acceptable to us.

Too much emphasis is placed on a 250 year old constitution. There are very few parts still relevant today. Take the 2nd amendment, it wasn't designed to be as it is with gun saturation. Having a gun is one thing but mass slaughter was never envisaged in the constitution.

Each and every state are virtually nothing if that happens. There is currently no unity along national lines. Too much hatred and bile about internal affairs.

You are entitled to your opinion thanks to the 1st Amendment of our fabulous Constitution. Were you living in China your opinion would be moderated and if found inappropriate you would face prison or worse. If you were living in China the great thing for you would be that they have no 2nd Amendment and as long as you don't do anything that the Chinese government doesn't like you will be ........ well let's just say you will be happy.

States rights is not about breaking up the country but rather recognizes we are all different and seeks to respect those differences. Where have I heard that before?

My opinion just happens to be fact. Yours ignores the facts.
You can make all the excuses for it all you like but it still remains it was written incorrectly and is the reason the place has a gun culture unsurpassed.
Quote China, blah, blah it's irrelevant.

If you were a real patriotic American you would be demanding change to it. Its totally inappropriate nowadays and the fact you misinterpreted it to suit your pathetic hatred for democrats and blacks, is proof of it.

But you'll do nothing because you and all the other gun nuts don't have the courage but squeal about personal protection bullshit.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

There are very few parts still relevant today

Specify.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

Bullshit. It’s more of democrats don’t care about rules and laws as long as they WIN.
That’s why they’re not at all curious about the obvious anomalies in the election.

I get the feeling it doesn't matter what I say, you'll attack democrats and defend republicans no matter what.

The democrat party has been hijacked by marxists for decades. It’s now reached critical mass. They are an enemy of the US. Republicans, at least as a matter of policy, do not support the overthrow of the US by Marxism.
Proportional representation is moot with marxists having undermined the election process.

The reality is the US should have at least 6 political parties. Same in the UK. The Labour Party has Marxists, the Tories have fascists.

Proportional Representation would actually allow for proper parties that actually represent SOMETHING.

we have proportional representation in the house and most lower chambers in state Govt.

what you are advocating is doing away with the two party system. Which is unlikely due to the years we have had it. With that said other parties can form and run.

The advantage of the two party system is that it forces the people to compromise of each wing of the parties.

Oh my word.

No, you don't. Proportional Representation is a type of voting system. And the US doesn't have it, almost anywhere, or anywhere at all as far as I know.

There's no advantage to the two party system. It's destroying the US. (well, I guess if you want to see the US destroyed, it's an advantage)

other nations do the same thing, the numerous parties must compromise and form a govt...we just do it at the primary level v after taking office

But seriously, if you're going to come here TWICE and tell me the US has Proportional Representation, that's ridiculous. It's simply not true. I'm not here to teach you like a toddler. If you can't understand basic things, the conversation is dead. I don't need to have conversations with people who don't get basics.

all i have said is that are representation in the house and lower chambers in most states is based proportortarity on the population. Feel free to read Art 1 of the US Constitution.

But it's not, is it?

Let's have a look.

I'm going to choose Rhode Island because it's small and it's easier to show my point.

In district 1 Democrats won with 70.8% of the vote. Two independents got 15.8% and 12.6% of the vote.

In district 2 Democrats won with 58.2% of the vote and Republicans got 41.5% of the vote.

So, Democrats won 100% of the representation in the House in Rhode Island. But they didn't get 100% of the votes. They got 312,000 votes out of 488,000 votes. That's 64% of the votes.

Also, we don't know how many of those who voted Democrat only voted Democrat because really they felt there was no other choice.

Do you know which state gave the most votes for Trump in the 2020 Presidential election? CALIFORNIA. Yeah, Trump got NO EC VOTES from California, even though it was the LARGEST Republican voting state in the country.

What you are advocating is not a lot different to what we had previous to the adoption of the Constitution.

The Articles of Confederation allowed for the kind of fractious representation and division of power you appear to want and it was so totally inoperable that the Founders were COMPELLED to form a new system.

And what they came up with is representative majority rule.

Oh my word.

But it's not, is it?

Let's have a look.

What you are advocating is not a lot different to what we had previous to the adoption of the Constitution.

The Articles of Confederation allowed for the kind of fractious representation and division of power you appear to want and it was so totally inoperable that the Founders were COMPELLED to form a new system.

We were not a nation founded on welfare.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

You can make all the excuses for it all you like but it still remains it was written incorrectly and is the reason the place has a gun culture unsurpassed.

If you were a real patriotic American you would be demanding change to it. Its totally inappropriate nowadays and the fact you misinterpreted it to suit your pathetic hatred for democrats and blacks, is proof of it.

But you'll do nothing because you and all the other gun nuts don't have the courage but squeal about personal protection bullshit.

You are funny. You cite China in your post and when I in turn cite China you respond: "Quote China, blah, blah it's irrelevant". Sorry if I ruffled your feathers or in any way contributed to your anxiety. I am "irrelevant" so please feel to ignore my posts in the future.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

Too fking funny.

• level of development
  • innovation
  • healthcare
  • environment
  • cleanliness

How many non-Whites?

You are funny. You cite China in your post and when I in turn cite China you respond: "Quote China, blah, blah it's irrelevant". Sorry if I ruffled your feathers or in any way contributed to your anxiety. I am "irrelevant" so please feel to ignore my posts in the future.

I apologise profusely. Apparently I never made myself clear enough so I'll try again.
I am ignoring your posts. Please ignore mine if you can resist it.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

What I found odd was that China stopped people from traveling form Wuhan to other parts of China once the flu broke out but did not limit travel from Wuhan to the rest of the world.

It may have been accidental or purposeful. Either way I feel China wanted Joe Biden to win rather than Trump. COVID-19 screwed up our economy and helped Joe plus gave him an excuse to hide in his basement rather than endure the stress of campaigning. The stress of campaigning would have worn Joe down quickly while Trump is the Energizer Bunny Rabbit.

China can push Joe around a lot easier than Trump and you can bet they will. Joe will of course act tough like he did when he confronted Corn Pop at the swimming pool.

Unfortunately for Joe the leader of China, Xi Jinping, is a real certified tough guy not some inconsequential street thug.

Oh my word.

But it's not, is it?

Let's have a look.

The problem is plenty of countries use Proportional Representation. It works. Not only that, the LEAST CORRUPT countries in the world use PR. I guess that's why the people who control the system tell people like you that you don't like PR. And you say "Yes, we don't like PR" like a good slave.

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

What I found odd was that China stopped people from traveling form Wuhan to other parts of China once the flu broke out but did not limit travel from Wuhan to the rest of the world.

It may have been accidental or purposeful. Either way I feel China wanted Joe Biden to win rather than Trump. COVID-19 screwed up our economy and helped Joe plus gave him an excuse to hide in his basement rather than endure the stress of campaigning. The stress of campaigning would have worn Joe down quickly while Trump is the Energizer Bunny Rabbit.

China can push Joe around a lot easier than Trump and you can bet they will. Joe will of course act tough like he did when he confronted Corn Pop at the swimming pool.

Unfortunately for Joe the leader of China, Xi Jinping, is a real certified tough guy not some inconsequential street thug.

Yes. They even forced countries like Indonesia and Pakistan to re-open their borders to Chinese people and China. China's main purpose was image over everything.

However I don't see anything that suggests that China is pushing Biden around at all.

All I'm seeing is people writing stuff trying to make ignorant people accept a false narrative.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

I would include paying for all the election equipment that has been compromised and can never be used again.

The people of Arizona and this nation shouldn't have to pay for that.

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

I do.........something must be done about our corrupt government

no doubt you would be 1st in line, Qanon girl.

What is Qanon? Seriously....I've tried to look them up and there really isn't anything.

Either you're a liar or you don't know how to do a simple search.

I do.

Which is why when I went to a search engine then typed in qanon, over 66 million results came up.

So either you're a liar or a very special kind of stupid.

qanon

^ ' So either you're a liar or a very special kind of stupid. '

:desk:

she's a liar ... AND a special kinda stupid ... AND CERTIFIABLE.

Of course you're right on that.

I find it interesting that the qanon people don't want anyone know that they are a part of that stupid group or even know who they are yet the repeat the qanon conspiracies all the time.

Yes. They even forced countries like Indonesia and Pakistan to re-open their borders to Chinese people and China. China's main purpose was image over everything.

However I don't see anything that suggests that China is pushing Biden around at all.

All I'm seeing is people writing stuff trying to make ignorant people accept a false narrative.

The Chinese may not be obvious about pushing Joe around. The question will be does he stand up to them? The same for Putin.

Trump was called Putin’s puppet but he opposed the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany. Biden pulled Trump’s sanctions. Russia will make big bucks now and will use much of that money to improve its military and its threat to expand in Europe.

Perhaps it is Biden who is Putin’s puppet.

Oh my word.

But it's not, is it?

Let's have a look.

We were not a nation founded on welfare.

But Africa America was.

Well, sounds like TREASON to me.

Under our Constitution's First Amendment, pertaining to the "freedom of speech," speaking out against our government is covered as free speech. Had the retired general publicly said, "I am going to lead you in a coup against our government and actively sought and armed participants," that would have crossed the line into treason. However, merely saying that there "should be" a coup, doesn't rise to that level.
However, Marxist BLM's marching with chants of "we're going to burn the establishment down," and actually committing arson on federal buildings is treason, yet because they are "special," they aren't being charged with that.

The Chinese may not be obvious about pushing Joe around. The question will be does he stand up to them? The same for Putin.

Trump was called Putin’s puppet but he opposed the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany. Biden pulled Trump’s sanctions. Russia will make big bucks now and will use much of that money to improve its military and its threat to expand in Europe.

Perhaps it is Biden who is Putin’s puppet.

The problem here is that a lot of Trump supporters will assume the ONLY way of standing up to China is to do what Trump did. You can't get past such nonsense arguments like that.

Forum List

Back