Why Jesus came to earth to deal with Satan.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
Why Jesus came to earth:
This is what John said in Revelation:
"And I wept much, <(violently, convulsively) because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon."
^
That scroll leads to our salvation, and it required a human male relative of ours to open. Here is what started it:
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned."

^That one man was Adam, and Adam had dominion over all the earth. Adam gave dominion of the earth to Lucifer (which is why bad things happen here temporarily) and he ate the forbidden fruit willingly in order to stay with his wife. Eve was tricked by Lucifer. Adam was not. He made a conscience decision.

In order to get dominion back, and because Jesus came to fulfill Jewish Law, Jesus became our KINSMAN REDEEMER.
(refer to the account of Ruth and Boaz in the Bible as an example of a Kinsman Redeemer.)

This is the description of a Jewish kinsman redeemer:
A kinsman redeemer is a male relative who has the responsibility to help a relative in need or danger.
For us to be redeemed, we needed a male and he had to be related to Adam to pull it off.

Christ came to earth, as a man, as a relative of Adam, to fulfill the role of a Kinsman Redeemer according to Jewish Law. Jesus is male, and is related to Adam. Christ is related to Adam in his maternal line through King David. His pedigree is chronicled in the "begots" in the Bible, which is why they are there. As proof of Christ's qualification to redeem.

Here is why John stopped weeping violently:
And I began to weep bitterly, because no man was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it. Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals."

For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one [man] shall many be made righteous
Jesus met the requirement...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back