What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is it the women employees at T-Mobile who are useless?

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score
Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We're all here to get a check.

Don't be such an ass.

No you go to work to DO A JOB. not stand around and look cute
I'm flattered you noticed my ass. :thup:
Mr. H. go stand in the corner for one hour. You're being bad again.
I'm not being bad again. I'm being bad TIME and again. :beer:

You are not funny and should just stop posting
After six years and over 37,000 posts I may just take you up on that.

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We're all here to get a check.

Don't be such an ass.

You're not human and should just stop being an ass.

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

You're not human and should just stop being an ass.

I just want t mobile to stop hiring women who refuse to satisfy the customer. Understand what I mean mongo?

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.

There are PLENTY of useless men employees too, but only you would be stupid enough to make such an insinuation. Loser.

pillars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's funny when sexists use isolated experiences to justify their bigotry against an entire gender.

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

Learned my lesson.

There are PLENTY of useless men employees too, but only you would be stupid enough to make such an insinuation. Loser.

I haven't met any yet. Everytime I go there a man resolves my issue

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Learned my lesson.

Eff you.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Learned my lesson.
Maybe she was "upset" she wasn't meeting her quota?

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

Learned my lesson.

Eff you.

don't get mad at me for speaking the truth lol

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

Learned my lesson.

She had OATMEAL in her head and should be in Fast Food instead of a cell phone store

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Learned my lesson.

Eff you.

don't get mad at me for speaking the truth lol

You wouldn't know the truth if it whacked you upside your thick dumb head.

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Learned my lesson.

What the hell are you doing here Daniel Palos? Why aren't you over at DP with the rest of the tards?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List