Why is it the women employees at T-Mobile who are useless?

And you've summed up why you have to pay for sex.

I pay for sex because I want to be alone after I ejaculate. Understand what I mean mongo?

I'm betting that 99 times out of 100, you already are alone when you ejaculate.

your post is confirmation that you can't get laid without a wad of cash. I'm betting the whores won't serve you a second time, will they?

Hookers are not allowed in my apt

I pay for sex because I want to be alone after I ejaculate. Understand what I mean mongo?

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

No wonder you would need prostitutes. Some men don't know how to relate to women at all, and some men are awesome. See how that works?

I can relate to women because they change moods as often as I change "drawls"

Lol

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

No wonder you would need prostitutes. Some men don't know how to relate to women at all, and some men are awesome. See how that works?

Lol

No, I don't think you can relate to women. If you could, you would know that they don't enjoy being talked about as you talk about them. That shows right there that you are extremely young and don't know anything about women at all.

Not prostitute s mongo, women who are friends with benefits

I'm QUITE sure it is not your choice. :D Mostly losers use prostitutes, let's be honest.

Most men who pay for sex do so because they can't get sex any other way. They are socially inept people.

I'm QUITE sure it is not your choice. :D Mostly losers use prostitutes, let's be honest.

Most men who pay for sex do so because they can't get sex any other way. They are socially inept people.

All men pay for sex Mongo one way or another

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

Lol

No, I don't think you can relate to women. If you could, you would know that they don't enjoy being talked about as you talk about them. That shows right there that you are extremely young and don't know anything about women at all.

Well I related to your mother without any issues

Here is another comment that reveals your age and maturity level. This is why you can't get with any women.

All men pay for sex Mongo one way or another

And ANOTHER dumb comment. Lol. Relationships are give and take. You have a LOT to learn little boy.

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

Lol

Bu bye

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

Lol

Bu bye

I can handle the heat. :D It's actually just a small flicker. Lol.

Only bad girls lie to me and let me miss my turn while harassing me for a really really serious relationship for free, when I don't have much money.

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

Lol

Bu bye

Im going to the toilet I be back

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

Lol

Bu bye

I can handle the heat. :D It's actually just a small flicker. Lol.
i know you like my Bic :p

I agree with Ernie. Lol.

Lol

Bu bye

Im going to the toilet I be back
not if I can help it.

Only bad girls lie to me and let me miss my turn while harassing me for a really really serious relationship for free, when I don't have much money.

Don't worry, good or bad girls don't want anything to do with your weirdness. Lol. :lol:

Don't worry, good or bad girls don't want anything to do with your weirdness. Lol. :lol:
sure, only bad girls say that; and, i already know they don't have Any problem lying to me and letting me miss my turn. i am even practicing ignoring them when they harass me for serious relationships with out doing me first.

sure, only bad girls say that; and, i already know they don't have Any problem lying to me and letting me miss my turn. i am even practicing ignoring them when they harass me for serious relationships with out doing me first.

Nobody is interested in you for anything Daniel, relax. Lol.

Nobody is interested in you for anything Daniel, relax. Lol.
bad girls always say that when I don't have much money; but, they still like to harass me for really really serious relationships, when all the other ones get done and bored with them.

Forum List

Back