Why is it the women employees at T-Mobile who are useless?

Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.
Maybe she was "upset" she wasn't meeting her quota?

What the hell are you doing here Daniel Palos? Why aren't you over at DP with the rest of the tards?

Go away

Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.

What the hell are you doing here Daniel Palos? Why aren't you over at DP with the rest of the tards?
I got banned by all of the Intellectual Punks over there because they couldn't handle a (mostly) nice guy having nothing but sublime Truth (value) through argumentation, while they had nothing but fallacy for their Cause.

Learned my lesson.

I would have to ask why anyone would sign up for t-mobile in the first place.
They SUCK!!

Learned my lesson.

Go away

No. I can participate in any thread I want. Don't like it? Too bad. :D Maybe you should think about that before you start retarded threads, little runt.

Learned my lesson.

Go away

No. I can participate in any thread I want. Don't like it? Too bad. :D Maybe you should think about that before you start retarded threads, little runt.

You watch how you talk to me

Learned my lesson.

Go away

Or what? What are you going to do about it? Don't be a dick and you don't have to worry. :D However, if you start threads to insult and degrade women, I am going to be here. Like it or not.

images

........I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.

"Women" means more than one, also known as plural. Woman means one, known as singular. If you talked to the woman in the store the way you type on this forum, it's no wonder she didn't do anything to help you.

........I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.

"Women" means more than one, also known as plural. Woman means one, known as singular. If you talked to the woman in the store the way you type on this forum, it's no wonder she didn't do anything to help you.

It was a typo jackass

Your comment just now proves that it's your attitude towards others that is the problem.

We're all here to get a check.

Don't be such an ass.

No you go to work to DO A JOB. not stand around and look cute
I'm flattered you noticed my ass. :thup:
Mr. H. go stand in the corner for one hour. You're being bad again.
I'm not being bad again. I'm being bad TIME and again. :beer:

You are not funny and should just stop posting
Just ignore Mr. H, he hates my guts too. ;)

No you go to work to DO A JOB. not stand around and look cute
I'm flattered you noticed my ass. :thup:

Mr. H is on medication

Learned my lesson.
I can't be sure of their competence, having only been in there three times to install sim cards.

What I do know is that their service can really suck as far as coverage and data speeds.

Depends on whether you just want to check emails, use some apps, and have more than one phone though.

I can see how AT&T and so on could be better if you just have one phone, but with multiple phones the bill is up to $200+ a month before tax.

That's why I am stuck with T-Mobile or Sprint,etc as AT&T and Verizon charge like wounded bulls, for what is basically a device to make phone calls and check email when away from a wifi connection.

Mr. H is on medication
And you're on what? Meth?

1. Log out
2. Turn off your computer
3. Cancel your internet service

Mr. H is on medication

1. Log out
1. Eat shit
2. Die young
3. Burn in Hell.

Look you sanctimonious, self absorbed, asshat, I've been hanging out here for over 4 years. Your six month tenure doesn't qualify you to tell me to log out.

Fuck off.

Mr. H is on medication

1. Log out
1. Eat shit
2. Die young
3. Burn in Hell.

Look you sanctimonious, self absorbed, asshat, I've been hanging out here for over 4 years. Your six month tenure doesn't qualify you to tell me to log out.

Fuck off.

:up: You tell him, Ernie! :clap:

Mr. H is on medication

1. Log out
1. Eat shit
2. Die young
3. Burn in Hell.

Fuck off.

:up: You tell him, Ernie! :clap:

Look at you on the sideline cheerleading lol

Forum List

Back