Why is it the women employees at T-Mobile who are useless?

Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.
The chicks are there to keep the store from getting sued for not hiring chicks, the geeks are there to actually get a job done.

Mr. H is on medication
And you're on what? Meth?

1. Log out
2. Turn off your computer
3. Cancel your internet service
1. Eat shit
2. Die young
3. Burn in Hell.

Look you sanctimonious, self absorbed, asshat, I've been hanging out here for over 4 years. Your six month tenure doesn't qualify you to tell me to log out.

Fuck off.

:up: You tell him, Ernie! :clap:

Look at you on the sideline cheerleading lol

Zip it, asshole. :D Go find some men to talk to, since you are a woman hater. I honestly think you women haters are secretly queer.

Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.
The chicks are there to keep the store from getting sued for not hiring chicks, the geeks are there to actually get a job done.

How nice, another queer. Lol.

Learned my lesson.

Thanks u I think u summed up why I never succeed when I went to a female for help

In

Learned my lesson.

Thanks I think you summed up why I never succeeded when I asked a woman for help with my phone.

And you're on what? Meth?

1. Log out
1. Eat shit
2. Die young
3. Burn in Hell.

Look you sanctimonious, self absorbed, asshat, I've been hanging out here for over 4 years. Your six month tenure doesn't qualify you to tell me to log out.

Fuck off.

Zip it, asshole. :D Go find some men to talk to, since you are a woman hater. I honestly think you women haters are secretly queer.

Why do I have to be secretly queer because I prefer to be around men more than women?

Talk to me

Learned my lesson.

Stop posting

Learned my lesson.

Stop posting
Stop breathing.

Look at you being a misogynist asshole. Look at the rest of us laughing at you.

Not my fault most women don't know shit

It's not women's fault that your a dumb ass either.
He asked a woman to do something he couldn't do and complains the women are stupid.....

That's just, well, stupid.

Wasn't she getting paid to help customers? Is your first name "Mongo" by any chance because u seem slightly retarded

Learned my lesson.
Maybe because you were talking to girls instead of women.

Look at you being a misogynist asshole. Look at the rest of us laughing at you.

Not my fault most women don't know shit

It's not women's fault that your a dumb ass either.
He asked a woman to do something he couldn't do and complains the women are stupid.....

That's just, well, stupid.

Wasn't she getting paid to help customers? Is your first name "Mongo" by any chance because u seem slightly retarded
She was, but she wasn't paid to be verbally abused by them as I suspect was the case here. Let's face it! You hate women because they all dislike you and you see that as their fault.
Stick around, guy. You may just figure out why you're not getting laid.

And you've summed up why you have to pay for sex.

I pay for sex because I want to be alone after I ejaculate. Understand what I mean mongo?

I'm betting that 99 times out of 100, you already are alone when you ejaculate.

your post is confirmation that you can't get laid without a wad of cash. I'm betting the whores won't serve you a second time, will they?

Learned my lesson.

Stop posting

How about YOU stop posting since all your posts are dumb as hell anyways?

1. Log out
1. Eat shit
2. Die young
3. Burn in Hell.

Fuck off.

Why do I have to be secretly queer because I prefer to be around men more than women?

Talk to me

Lol.

Forum List

Back