Why is it the women employees at T-Mobile who are useless?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.

We're all here to get a check.

Don't be such an ass.

No you go to work to DO A JOB. not stand around and look cute
I'm flattered you noticed my ass. :thup:
Mr. H. go stand in the corner for one hour. You're being bad again.
I'm not being bad again. I'm being bad TIME and again. :beer:

You are not funny and should just stop posting
After six years and over 37,000 posts I may just take you up on that.

We're all here to get a check.

Don't be such an ass.

You're not human and should just stop being an ass.

You're not human and should just stop being an ass.

I just want t mobile to stop hiring women who refuse to satisfy the customer. Understand what I mean mongo?

Every time I go into T-Mobile with a phone issue it's always some dumb girl who is unable to resolve my issue and tries to rush me out the store. I went to T-mobile on Monday, this dumb girl was unable to help so I left upset. I returned Tonight and had a male help me and he took care of my issue with no problem while that dumb girl was there lol

So it was confirmed that she is only there to get a check. I will never ask a women in t-mobile to help me again

Learned my lesson.

There are PLENTY of useless men employees too, but only you would be stupid enough to make such an insinuation. Loser.

It's funny when sexists use isolated experiences to justify their bigotry against an entire gender.

Learned my lesson.

There are PLENTY of useless men employees too, but only you would be stupid enough to make such an insinuation. Loser.

I haven't met any yet. Everytime I go there a man resolves my issue

Learned my lesson.

Eff you.

Learned my lesson.
Maybe she was "upset" she wasn't meeting her quota?

Learned my lesson.

Eff you.

don't get mad at me for speaking the truth lol

Learned my lesson.

She had OATMEAL in her head and should be in Fast Food instead of a cell phone store

Learned my lesson.

Eff you.

don't get mad at me for speaking the truth lol

You wouldn't know the truth if it whacked you upside your thick dumb head.

Learned my lesson.

What the hell are you doing here Daniel Palos? Why aren't you over at DP with the rest of the tards?

Forum List

Back