Why Independents like myself voted for Trump

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). My support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him in 2016.

In four years, he achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.
– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
- Started no new wars, which he said is one of his proudest accomplishments.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

Thank you, Mr. President.

e7c1a8001efb27e05dbe67da38c0ad0cf90f266297578d2f210e339aec0cadef.png

Last edited:

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

You don’t understand economics.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

You realize stocks often go up with layoffs?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

On Wednesday Citigroup announced that it is laying off 11,000 employees worldwide. The news buoyed investors. Citigroup’s stock closed up 6.33 percent.

Their stock did better short term because of the stimulus you dumb shit

Clearly you didn’t read the article. What stimulus was that?

The stimulus that is coming from Congress of $1.9trn you moron. So if unemployment were 100% would stock prices go up?

My example was from 2012... again, stocks often increase with layoffs. It’s a fact.

Nope. 2012 lol is a lifetime ago. Again, if we were at 100% unemployment would stocks go up or down? Down, duh. Sometimes prices get a temporary boost if companies lay off employees as it cuts expenses but it’s short term. In general the markets prefer low unemployment. Why? More people investing. Duh. Moron.

How many examples you need?

Again, one offs. You have zero finance acumen. If investors believe that these events will trigger higher earnings they will buy. If prolonged they will not. Duh.

From your article. Dumbass. That was why the stock jumped.

GM is “perhaps the best positioned” global car maker at the moment, with “dominant market share” in the highest margin internal-combustion car segment in addition to being an industry leader in driverless cars, the Consumer Edge analysts said.

It happened with the layoffs as it often does.

SOMETIMES....not often. It depends on the circumstance. How do you explain 08-09 aka the Great Recession?

Explain what? The economy slowed, unemployment went up, stock market tanked. What you want me to explain? If a company is failing nothing helps their stock. If investors think layoffs will increase profits stock goes up.

Why did the economy slow? Bingo! If a company is restructuring it MAY help the stock if it is failing it will not. Context matters. So why did the economy slow? What happened? Explain in your own words if you have that skill. I know you don't.

So now I hope you see how GDP and the unemployment rate are connected.

Not necessarily. GDP under Trump was not as expected but unemployment was at historic lows pre COVID.

Do you remember how trump said Obama unemployment rate wasn't really that good because the labor force participation rate was low? Well it stayed low under trump so his unemployment rate wasn't that good either, by his arguments.

Actually labor force participation under DJT increased.

Well you must have a link. How much did it increase and how high was it historically?

Google is your friend. I am not going to answer your questions if you don't answer mine.

So you lied. Typical trumper.

Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). My support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him in 2016.

In four years, he achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

And what were the real result of what he did? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, failed tariffs that hurt manufacturing and farmers, riots, recession, less than 3% gdp growth, most pandemic deaths in the world....

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

On Wednesday Citigroup announced that it is laying off 11,000 employees worldwide. The news buoyed investors. Citigroup’s stock closed up 6.33 percent.

The stimulus that is coming from Congress of $1.9trn you moron. So if unemployment were 100% would stock prices go up?

My example was from 2012... again, stocks often increase with layoffs. It’s a fact.

Nope. 2012 lol is a lifetime ago. Again, if we were at 100% unemployment would stocks go up or down? Down, duh. Sometimes prices get a temporary boost if companies lay off employees as it cuts expenses but it’s short term. In general the markets prefer low unemployment. Why? More people investing. Duh. Moron.

Again, one offs. You have zero finance acumen. If investors believe that these events will trigger higher earnings they will buy. If prolonged they will not. Duh.

GM is “perhaps the best positioned” global car maker at the moment, with “dominant market share” in the highest margin internal-combustion car segment in addition to being an industry leader in driverless cars, the Consumer Edge analysts said.

SOMETIMES....not often. It depends on the circumstance. How do you explain 08-09 aka the Great Recession?

Explain what? The economy slowed, unemployment went up, stock market tanked. What you want me to explain? If a company is failing nothing helps their stock. If investors think layoffs will increase profits stock goes up.

Why did the economy slow? Bingo! If a company is restructuring it MAY help the stock if it is failing it will not. Context matters. So why did the economy slow? What happened? Explain in your own words if you have that skill. I know you don't.

Not necessarily. GDP under Trump was not as expected but unemployment was at historic lows pre COVID.

Do you remember how trump said Obama unemployment rate wasn't really that good because the labor force participation rate was low? Well it stayed low under trump so his unemployment rate wasn't that good either, by his arguments.

Well you must have a link. How much did it increase and how high was it historically?

Google is your friend. I am not going to answer your questions if you don't answer mine.

Nope. You don't answer questions. Typical leftist.

– Stock market rocketed.

And what were the real result of what he did? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, failed tariffs that hurt manufacturing and farmers, riots, recession, less than 3% gdp growth, most pandemic deaths in the world....
Not true. You have yet to explain why you care about GDP growth and how it impacts you personally.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

hahaha You are such a whiner.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

You spelled winner incorrectly, leftist.

– Stock market rocketed.

Not true. You have yet to explain why you care about GDP growth and how it impacts you personally.
I've only done that over and over. In fact I explained why YOU should care. You say that you care about the unemployment rate. Well if GDP shrinks and we go into recession, unemployment goes up! So if you care about unemployment you should care about GDP. Why are you so slow?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

says the baby who makes claims he can't back up. Nope, whiner is perfect.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

You are exposed as a whining, lying little trumper. Lose the fake independent claims already, nobody buys it.

– Stock market rocketed.

I've only done that over and over. In fact I explained why YOU should care. You say that you care about the unemployment rate. Well if GDP shrinks and we go into recession, unemployment goes up! So if you care about unemployment you should care about GDP. Why are you so slow?
Unemployment rate directly impacts my business as does tax rate. GDP had zero impact. So explain to me why I should care? If neither impacts you why do you care? Cause you should is not the answer. Real answer is you don't know. You just care cause the media tells you.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

You are a perfect whiner. I can back up everything I say. You just don't know how to use a search engine.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

You are exposed as a whining, lying little trumper. Lose the fake independent claims already, nobody buys it.

You don't speak for everyone, leftist megalomaniac

– Stock market rocketed.

Unemployment rate directly impacts my business as does tax rate. GDP had zero impact. So explain to me why I should care? If neither impacts you why do you care? Cause you should is not the answer. Real answer is you don't know. You just care cause the media tells you.
When we went into recession that means GDP shrunk. What happened to the unemployment rate? Are you really this dumb?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

You are a perfect whiner. I can back up everything I say. You just don't know how to use a search engine.

No you can't. I can't search for the answers to your lies. haha

– Stock market rocketed.

You said he didn't achieve 3%. So link that anything under 3% causes a recession. Which I agree is bad. GDP shrinking a little doesn't cause a recession. Only reason a recession happened was due to COVID. So explain again why do you care if 3% GDP growth is achieved, leftist.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

No you can't. I can't search for the answers to your lies. haha

Admit you're a moron and I ll post a link.

– Stock market rocketed.

Unemployment & Recession: Cause & Effect? | Management Consulted
The simplest answer is that recessions cause unemployment.

If you care about unemloyment you have to care about GDP

– Stock market rocketed.

Unemployment & Recession: Cause & Effect? | Management Consulted
The simplest answer is that recessions cause unemployment.

If you care about unemloyment you have to care about GDP
Nope. A 2% GDP growth won't cause a recession. Try again.

– Stock market rocketed.

You said he didn't achieve 3%. So link that anything under 3% causes a recession. Which I agree is bad. GDP shrinking a little doesn't cause a recession. Only reason a recession happened was due to COVID. So explain again why do you care if 3% GDP growth is achieved, leftist.
Do you even know what a recession is? Figure it out and realize that whole question is moronic!!!!!!

Forum List

Back