Why Independents like myself voted for Trump

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

Last edited:

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

None of which has anything to do with the Presidency

There are entirely valid reasons to vote for Trump or Biden. The problem becomes when people say there isn't, and you can't be anything other than a moral monster for doing so. Conservatives and Liberals having policy discussions are as old as time.

If either side does this, it's wrong. However, we all know one side is doing this ruthlessly and constantly.. and Classical Liberalism has become "Conservative" to a new radical liberalism, aka "Leftism", which views Conservatives as so reprehensible that any common ground or respect isn't warranted, and all anger and immoral action against is justified.

None of which has anything to do with the Presidency

Bullshit. The office sets the tone. Cuomo will literally get away with murder as Biden is President

I voted for Trump because what's wrong with putting America and Americans first? Look at the Bidens, selling out America to foreign countries to line their own pockets THAT'S the establishment politicians in both parties.
The problem you have is Trump talked about nationalism but failed in every aspect to institute nationalism. He was incompetent in every way. He surrounded himself with establishment sycophants, who undermined him at every turn. He was too stupid or careless to see it.

In addition, you’ve got senile old Joe all wrong. He won’t sell out to foreign countries. He will sell out to the ultra wealthy oligarchs, the MIC, and Wall Street.

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I voted for Trump because what's wrong with putting America and Americans first? Look at the Bidens, selling out America to foreign countries to line their own pockets THAT'S the establishment politicians in both parties.
The problem you have is Trump talked about nationalism but failed in every aspect to institute nationalism. He was incompetent in every way. He surrounded himself with establishment sycophants, who undermined him at every turn. He was too stupid or careless to see it.

In addition, you’ve got senile old Joe all wrong. He won’t sell out to foreign countries. He will sell out to the ultra wealthy oligarchs, the MIC, and Wall Street.

By all means tell us who the alternative was? Did you really think one Trump like POTUS could reverse decades of DC corruption in a single term? I told everyone when Trump won it would take several Trumps to get this shit cleaned up. And that's with the swamp fighting back tooth and nail.

By all means tell us who the alternative was? Did you really think one Trump like POTUS could reverse decades of DC corruption in a single term? I told everyone when Trump won it would take several Trumps to get this shit cleaned up. And that's with the swamp fighting back tooth and nail.
He did great at failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Now you’ve changed your point. Okay. Whatever.

You’re dreaming. No one is coming the clean this shit up.

He did great at failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Most stopped paying attention to your dishonest lying posts long ago.

Now you’ve changed your point. Okay. Whatever.

You’re dreaming. No one is coming the clean this shit up.

I'm calling you out, go ahead give us your plan. All you do is poo poo on both sides so step up and take a shot.

Yet you can’t deny all those are true. He was a disaster. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Context matters. The opinion in my OP stands and you did not refute it. You deflected.

“Trumper” is a leftist term for Independent. If it were Mark Cuban or Dan Crenshaw I would have voted for them over Biden.

Yet you can’t deny all those are true. He was a disaster. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
Yet you change the topic. Context matters. Lowest unemployment, growing stock market, bailouts happened due to a global plague.

Forum List

Back