Why Independents like myself voted for Trump

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

You don’t understand economics.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

You realize stocks often go up with layoffs?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

On Wednesday Citigroup announced that it is laying off 11,000 employees worldwide. The news buoyed investors. Citigroup’s stock closed up 6.33 percent.

Their stock did better short term because of the stimulus you dumb shit

Clearly you didn’t read the article. What stimulus was that?

The stimulus that is coming from Congress of $1.9trn you moron. So if unemployment were 100% would stock prices go up?

AZOG Israel does the right thing Congrats Think trump will want a piece?
Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for 'defending science'
Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, has won a $1 million Israeli prize for “defending science” throughout his career.
The Dan David Foundation which is based at Tel Aviv University said on Monday that Fauci has won the prize for “courageously defending science in the face of uninformed opposition during the challenging COVID crisis,” the Seattle Times reported.
“As the COVID-19 pandemic unraveled, (Fauci) leveraged his considerable communication skills to address people gripped by fear and anxiety and worked relentlessly to inform individuals in the United States and elsewhere about the public health measures essential for containing the pandemic’s spread,” the foundation’s awards committee said.
Fauci has been at the forefront of the pandemic as he worked with former President Trump and President Biden to protect the country from the coronavirus.
Since the pandemic began, Fauci has become one of the most trusted voices on the pandemic, informing the public about the importance of masks and social distancing as well as coming up with plans for the coronavirus vaccine to be administered.
Fauci recently said that by April anyone who wants a vaccine should be able to get one. Currently, only those who are older and frontline workers are eligible for the vaccine.
He’s also addressed reopening schools saying that vaccines aren’t a requirement to reopen, but the stimulus bill needs to be passed so schools have the resources needed to safely open.
The award is not only for his work with the coronavirus but also for his work on HIV and AIDS research.

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

On Wednesday Citigroup announced that it is laying off 11,000 employees worldwide. The news buoyed investors. Citigroup’s stock closed up 6.33 percent.

The stimulus that is coming from Congress of $1.9trn you moron. So if unemployment were 100% would stock prices go up?

AZOG Israel does the right thing Congrats Think trump will want a piece?
Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for 'defending science'
Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, has won a $1 million Israeli prize for “defending science” throughout his career.
The Dan David Foundation which is based at Tel Aviv University said on Monday that Fauci has won the prize for “courageously defending science in the face of uninformed opposition during the challenging COVID crisis,” the Seattle Times reported.
“As the COVID-19 pandemic unraveled, (Fauci) leveraged his considerable communication skills to address people gripped by fear and anxiety and worked relentlessly to inform individuals in the United States and elsewhere about the public health measures essential for containing the pandemic’s spread,” the foundation’s awards committee said.
Fauci has been at the forefront of the pandemic as he worked with former President Trump and President Biden to protect the country from the coronavirus.
Since the pandemic began, Fauci has become one of the most trusted voices on the pandemic, informing the public about the importance of masks and social distancing as well as coming up with plans for the coronavirus vaccine to be administered.
Fauci recently said that by April anyone who wants a vaccine should be able to get one. Currently, only those who are older and frontline workers are eligible for the vaccine.
He’s also addressed reopening schools saying that vaccines aren’t a requirement to reopen, but the stimulus bill needs to be passed so schools have the resources needed to safely open.
The award is not only for his work with the coronavirus but also for his work on HIV and AIDS research.

You're still alive? UGH!

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

My example was from 2012... again, stocks often increase with layoffs. It’s a fact.

Nope. 2012 lol is a lifetime ago. Again, if we were at 100% unemployment would stocks go up or down? Down, duh. Sometimes prices get a temporary boost if companies lay off employees as it cuts expenses but it’s short term. In general the markets prefer low unemployment. Why? More people investing. Duh. Moron.

How many examples you need?

Again, one offs. You have zero finance acumen. If investors believe that these events will trigger higher earnings they will buy. If prolonged they will not. Duh.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

My example was from 2012... again, stocks often increase with layoffs. It’s a fact.

Nope. 2012 lol is a lifetime ago. Again, if we were at 100% unemployment would stocks go up or down? Down, duh. Sometimes prices get a temporary boost if companies lay off employees as it cuts expenses but it’s short term. In general the markets prefer low unemployment. Why? More people investing. Duh. Moron.

Again, one offs. You have zero finance acumen. If investors believe that these events will trigger higher earnings they will buy. If prolonged they will not. Duh.

From your article. Dumbass. That was why the stock jumped.

GM is “perhaps the best positioned” global car maker at the moment, with “dominant market share” in the highest margin internal-combustion car segment in addition to being an industry leader in driverless cars, the Consumer Edge analysts said.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

So you were wrong, it obviously does happen.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

GM is “perhaps the best positioned” global car maker at the moment, with “dominant market share” in the highest margin internal-combustion car segment in addition to being an industry leader in driverless cars, the Consumer Edge analysts said.

It happened with the layoffs as it often does.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

So you were wrong, it obviously does happen.

For long periods of time? Did you see what happened in 08-09? Prolonged high unemployment killed the market. With low unemployment the market assumes the laid off workers will land elsewhere. Supply/Demand. Ever hear of it?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

SOMETIMES....not often. It depends on the circumstance. How do you explain 08-09 aka the Great Recession?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

SOMETIMES....not often. It depends on the circumstance. How do you explain 08-09 aka the Great Recession?

Explain what? The economy slowed, unemployment went up, stock market tanked. What you want me to explain? If a company is failing nothing helps their stock. If investors think layoffs will increase profits stock goes up.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Explain what? The economy slowed, unemployment went up, stock market tanked. What you want me to explain? If a company is failing nothing helps their stock. If investors think layoffs will increase profits stock goes up.

Why did the economy slow? Bingo! If a company is restructuring it MAY help the stock if it is failing it will not. Context matters. So why did the economy slow? What happened? Explain in your own words if you have that skill. I know you don't.

You wasted your vote, since dumb Don was doing nothing about any of the issues you’re concerned about.

If Don is dumb cho mo Joe is flat out stupid.
Agreed. The problem though is the establishment fully backs Joe and Joe does whatever the establishment tells him to do. I suppose this potentially makes Joe much more dangerous than Don.

Morons will vote for other morons.

I voted for Trump because what's wrong with putting America and Americans first? Look at the Bidens, selling out America to foreign countries to line their own pockets THAT'S the establishment politicians in both parties.
Trump NEVER put America or Americans first.
Trump only put Trump first.
That you choose to blind yourself to this truth demonstrates that america and Americans have nothing to do with your voting choice.

I voted for Trump cause he wasn't a politician.

He's a billionaire who can't be bought.

He's a business man who know how to get shit done.

I voted twice for him and they are the best votes I ever cast.
YEAH!
He built the wall, no wait.
Well, he gave us better healthc...never mind
He improve the envir...oops
WELL He did manage to get impeached twice.
Had more of his WH go to prison than anyone since Nixon.
Was caught taking bribes through his companies
Defrauded his supporters of more than a quarter billion dollars AFTER he lost the election.
A success in the eyes of Trumpinistas everywhere!

You wasted your vote, since dumb Don was doing nothing about any of the issues you’re concerned about.
Let us know your plan.
I'm sure at least one country has tried it and failed.
I told you. My plan is to not vote. Much better plan than yours. Yours is to continue doing the same thing hoping for a different result. You know what that makes you.

Let us know your plan.
I'm sure at least one country has tried it and failed.
My plan is to not vote. Does that work for you? Is your plan to continue doing the same thing hoping for a different result?
Not voting is fine but not sure what it accomplishes.
Have you heard the phrase “consent of the governed?” The state loves to tell us to vote. Don’t. It’s merely encouraging psychopaths.

Forum List

Back