inside or outside job ….

i think it was …

• an inside job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Define 'inside job'. It was carried out by Arab terrorists, who were allowed into the country by idiots who were supposed to be responsible for out nations' security but didn't do their jobs.

i think the definition of inside job is clear …

Why do you think we can fly commercial jets inside large buildings ...

Of course it was an outside job ... planning and executed by Saudi Arabians ... you're confusing TWC with WMD ... as in "Iraq has WMD" ... not an "inside" job, but rather a "sell-out" by the Bush Administration ...

Why do you think we can fly commercial jets inside large buildings ...

Of course it was an outside job ... planning and executed by Saudi Arabians ... you're confusing TWC with WMD ... as in "Iraq has WMD" ... not an "inside" job, but rather a "sell-out" by the Bush Administration ...
yes …. an outside job

yes …. an outside job

I think all Conspiracy Theories concerning 9/11/01 fail because there was ... in fact ... a conspiracy ... we don't need a theory to explain the facts ... planned and paid for by Saudi Arabia ... and obviously so ... the Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden Administration isn't covering that up ... the evidence is at Gitmo ...

I do give these people credit for not trying to hide any of this ... saves tax-payer money blaming Iraq ... and we all agreed to go to war there, instead of our actual enemy ...

Is it a true conspiracy if everybody is on the inside? ...

Forum List

Back