Why Independents like myself voted for Trump

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). My support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him in 2016.

In four years, he achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.
– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
- Started no new wars, which he said is one of his proudest accomplishments.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

Thank you, Mr. President.

e7c1a8001efb27e05dbe67da38c0ad0cf90f266297578d2f210e339aec0cadef.png
And what were the real result of what he did? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, failed tariffs that hurt manufacturing and farmers, riots, recession, less than 3% gdp growth, most pandemic deaths in the world....
Not true. You have yet to explain why you care about GDP growth and how it impacts you personally.
I've only done that over and over. In fact I explained why YOU should care. You say that you care about the unemployment rate. Well if GDP shrinks and we go into recession, unemployment goes up! So if you care about unemployment you should care about GDP. Why are you so slow?
You said he didn't achieve 3%. So link that anything under 3% causes a recession. Which I agree is bad. GDP shrinking a little doesn't cause a recession. Only reason a recession happened was due to COVID. So explain again why do you care if 3% GDP growth is achieved, leftist.
Do you even know what a recession is? Figure it out and realize that whole question is moronic!!!!!!
Nope its actually very simple. You're the moron.

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). My support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him in 2016.

In four years, he achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

And what were the real result of what he did? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, failed tariffs that hurt manufacturing and farmers, riots, recession, less than 3% gdp growth, most pandemic deaths in the world....
Not true. You have yet to explain why you care about GDP growth and how it impacts you personally.
I've only done that over and over. In fact I explained why YOU should care. You say that you care about the unemployment rate. Well if GDP shrinks and we go into recession, unemployment goes up! So if you care about unemployment you should care about GDP. Why are you so slow?
Unemployment rate directly impacts my business as does tax rate. GDP had zero impact. So explain to me why I should care? If neither impacts you why do you care? Cause you should is not the answer. Real answer is you don't know. You just care cause the media tells you.
Unemployment & Recession: Cause & Effect? | Management Consulted
The simplest answer is that recessions cause unemployment.

If you care about unemloyment you have to care about GDP
Nope. A 2% GDP growth won't cause a recession. Try again.
ARE YOU A MORON?

– Stock market rocketed.

You said he didn't achieve 3%. So link that anything under 3% causes a recession. Which I agree is bad. GDP shrinking a little doesn't cause a recession. Only reason a recession happened was due to COVID. So explain again why do you care if 3% GDP growth is achieved, leftist.
Do you even know what a recession is? Figure it out and realize that whole question is moronic!!!!!!
Says the guy who cares about unemployment, but doesn't care about decreasing gdp which increases unemployment. Yeah you are a real genius trumper. haha

– Stock market rocketed.

It's two consecutive quarters of GDP decline. But 2% per quarter won't cause a recession. So again why do you care about 3%?

– Stock market rocketed.

Says the guy who cares about unemployment, but doesn't care about decreasing gdp which increases unemployment. Yeah you are a real genius trumper. haha
Don't care...actually 3% unemployment is healthy. Otherwise you risk inflation. GDP at 2% is perfectly fine.

– Stock market rocketed.

It's two consecutive quarters of GDP decline. But 2% per quarter won't cause a recession. So again why do you care about 3%?
I'm sorry, I can't take anymore of your repeated stupidity and lies. You are a complete joke.

– Stock market rocketed.

You said unemployment doesn't impact you so why do you care about GDP of 3%?

– Stock market rocketed.

I'm sorry, I can't take anymore of your repeated stupidity and lies. You are a complete joke.
We agree. You are sorry. Again why do you care about 3%? Your words.

Meanwhile back in reality, Oregon looks to be gaining another seat in Congress according to 270towin.com

I live in west LA. While most of the country is freezing, I went to the beach and then dined outdoors....most beautiful state in the US. Does it have issues? Yes, show me a place that doesnt.

Meanwhile back in reality, Oregon looks to be gaining another seat in Congress according to 270towin.com

Of course. It is a Leftist run state and those who oppose that view are fleeing to Idaho.

I live in west LA. While most of the country is freezing, I went to the beach and then dined outdoors....most beautiful state in the US. Does it have issues? Yes, show me a place that doesnt.

"Most beautiful state in the US" is subjective. Feel free to dispute any of the data I posted in my OP.

Of course. It is a Leftist run state and those who oppose that view are fleeing to Idaho.

Meanwhile back in reality, Oregon looks to be gaining a congressional seat despite the supposed "fleeing". AZ is also gaining seats...and it's a blue state now. LOL

I voted for Trump cause he wasn't a politician.

He's a billionaire who can't be bought.

He's a business man who know how to get shit done.

I voted twice for him and they are the best votes I ever cast.
YEAH!
He built the wall, no wait.
Well, he gave us better healthc...never mind
He improve the envir...oops
WELL He did manage to get impeached twice.
Had more of his WH go to prison than anyone since Nixon.
Was caught taking bribes through his companies
Defrauded his supporters of more than a quarter billion dollars AFTER he lost the election.
A success in the eyes of Trumpinistas everywhere!

Who stopped Trump from building the wall?
You want Health Care? Force corporate America to hire Americans.
What exactly is wrong with the environment. Don't unless unless you have a hard science degree.

TRUMP stopped Trump. He had both houses of Congress and the SCOTUS for 2 years and ALL he did was grow the debt by giving $2T to the wealthiest corporations so they could falsely grow stock prices via buybacks.

That is Trump's singular accomplishment, well that along with losing both houses of Congress and the POTUS in four years, never happened before, and managed to get impeached twice, another record, and turned midwest farmers into welfare queens. WOTTA RECORD you voted for.

Health care? What about those people working for Mcdonalds, who run their own small business, who go laid off when the business closed?

At any given moment, assuming a 4% unemployment rate, there are at least 15Million people without any healthcare, much less affordable, AND what is "affordable" about an $8k deductible and then a 35% copay? Illness and accidents are the leading cause of bankruptcy in this country.
BTW my degree is in computer science. I'm 6c short of a math degree, and 9 short of a physics degree. I was pursuing physics before I found I got real talent in computers.
Guess who controls the money?
You do realize that people lost their businesses in Blue cities? Some due to COVID and some due to Liberals rioting.
But I realize you will never think anything negative about Liberals.

And your inability to respond to anything I said while posting this...whatever this is shows clearly you've no idea why you voted for Trump beyond your shared racism.

YEAH!
Defrauded his supporters of more than a quarter billion dollars AFTER he lost the election.

What exactly is wrong with the environment. Don't unless unless you have a hard science degree.

TRUMP stopped Trump. He had both houses of Congress and the SCOTUS for 2 years and ALL he did was grow the debt by giving $2T to the wealthiest corporations so they could falsely grow stock prices via buybacks.

That is Trump's singular accomplishment, well that along with losing both houses of Congress and the POTUS in four years, never happened before, and managed to get impeached twice, another record, and turned midwest farmers into welfare queens. WOTTA RECORD you voted for.

Health care? What about those people working for Mcdonalds, who run their own small business, who go laid off when the business closed?

At any given moment, assuming a 4% unemployment rate, there are at least 15Million people without any healthcare, much less affordable, AND what is "affordable" about an $8k deductible and then a 35% copay? Illness and accidents are the leading cause of bankruptcy in this country.
BTW my degree is in computer science. I'm 6c short of a math degree, and 9 short of a physics degree. I was pursuing physics before I found I got real talent in computers.
You do realize that people lost their businesses in Blue cities? Some due to COVID and some due to Liberals rioting.

And your inability to respond to anything I said while posting this...whatever this is shows clearly you've no idea why you voted for Trump beyond your shared racism.
I'm presuming you are a trespasser or having sex with a trespasser.
Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring deprive US citizens of employment.
If you do not understand this simple concept, you are either living in a slum or dumb as dogshit.

You voted for Trump because you are an immoral, unethical white supremacist. You are one piece of crap that the Republicans do not have to figure out how to get rid of. Republicans are thankful you are not a Republican. Democrats are thankful you are not a Democrat. Independents are embarrassed, as hell, you call yourself an independent.

You voted for Trump because you are an immoral, unethical white supremacist. You are one piece of crap that the Republicans do not have to figure out how to get rid of. Republicans are thankful you are not a Republican. Democrats are thankful you are not a Democrat. Independents are embarrassed, as hell, you call yourself an independent.

That’s rich coming from an antisemite.

YEAH!

I'm presuming you are a trespasser or having sex with a trespasser.
Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring deprive US citizens of employment.
If you do not understand this simple concept, you are either living in a slum or dumb as dogshit.
And again, your inability to respond to anything I said shows why you have so much cheeto dust on your lips. Suck that cheeto boy, suck it hard, AND SWALLOW!

Forum List

Back