Why Independents like myself voted for Trump

I voted for Trump because what's wrong with putting America and Americans first? Look at the Bidens, selling out America to foreign countries to line their own pockets THAT'S the establishment politicians in both parties.
The problem you have is Trump talked about nationalism but failed in every aspect to institute nationalism. He was incompetent in every way. He surrounded himself with establishment sycophants, who undermined him at every turn. He was too stupid or careless to see it.

In addition, you’ve got senile old Joe all wrong. He won’t sell out to foreign countries. He will sell out to the ultra wealthy oligarchs, the MIC, and Wall Street.

By all means tell us who the alternative was? Did you really think one Trump like POTUS could reverse decades of DC corruption in a single term? I told everyone when Trump won it would take several Trumps to get this shit cleaned up. And that's with the swamp fighting back tooth and nail.
Now you’ve changed your point. Okay. Whatever.

You’re dreaming. No one is coming the clean this shit up.

I'm calling you out, go ahead give us your plan. All you do is poo poo on both sides so step up and take a shot.
Funny. You think the only choices in the Land of the Free are those offered by the Ds and Rs. The two criminal gangs.

Think. Try thinking.
Those are the only choices in America. Maybe you should live in the real world?
This should make you aware that something stinks, but apparently it doesn’t.

Stop supporting the criminal establishment run by psychopaths for their benefit.
I do not disagree but at this time the choice is binary.
Not really. There is little difference between the policies of Don and Joe.
Define little...border patrol agents will vehemently disagree with you.
Lol. Don did little to stop illegal immigration. He did talk about it though.

On war and peace, little change. Though I will grant you Joe is likely to be worse. He’s a warmongering neocon of 50 years. Looks like he is already ramping up things in Syria and Afghanistan.

Joe’s cabinet picks are all neocon, neolibs, and corporatists. Just like Don’s.

On jobs and helping Americans, little difference.
Again, border patrol agents will vehemently disagree with you despite your deflection. Border security and supporting ICE is important. Catch and Release is a stupid policy.
Meaningless, in the big scheme of things. Don’t get bogged down with small issues.
Therein lies the difference. To me it’s not a small issue. Illegals coming into America is a major issue IMO.
I agree with you that illegal immigration is a big issue, but there are many other issues that are much bigger. At any rate Don did very little to stop illegal immigration, just as Joe will.
Not according to the Border Patrol agents. I take their word over yours.
How many you talking to?
Me personally? None. I have two very good friends who work as police officers in Texas. They talk to many.

I voted for Trump because what's wrong with putting America and Americans first? Look at the Bidens, selling out America to foreign countries to line their own pockets THAT'S the establishment politicians in both parties.
The problem you have is Trump talked about nationalism but failed in every aspect to institute nationalism. He was incompetent in every way. He surrounded himself with establishment sycophants, who undermined him at every turn. He was too stupid or careless to see it.

In addition, you’ve got senile old Joe all wrong. He won’t sell out to foreign countries. He will sell out to the ultra wealthy oligarchs, the MIC, and Wall Street.

By all means tell us who the alternative was? Did you really think one Trump like POTUS could reverse decades of DC corruption in a single term? I told everyone when Trump won it would take several Trumps to get this shit cleaned up. And that's with the swamp fighting back tooth and nail.

I'm calling you out, go ahead give us your plan. All you do is poo poo on both sides so step up and take a shot.
Funny. You think the only choices in the Land of the Free are those offered by the Ds and Rs. The two criminal gangs.

Think. Try thinking.

Stop supporting the criminal establishment run by psychopaths for their benefit.

On war and peace, little change. Though I will grant you Joe is likely to be worse. He’s a warmongering neocon of 50 years. Looks like he is already ramping up things in Syria and Afghanistan.

Again, border patrol agents will vehemently disagree with you despite your deflection. Border security and supporting ICE is important. Catch and Release is a stupid policy.
Meaningless, in the big scheme of things. Don’t get bogged down with small issues.
Therein lies the difference. To me it’s not a small issue. Illegals coming into America is a major issue IMO.
Why?
Why do you think? Take a guess....
Your life must be personally effected. Do share.

My parents came here as immigrants legally. Never took a dime from the Gov't. They had to apply, interview, get accepted, etc. Coming here illegally causes undue stress on our immigration system and slows down the path for those who want to come here legally. That is why, you stupid fat troll.
None of that effects you personally. Try again.
It absolutely does. Want me to explain how? If I do, will you promise to leave this site forever?

Think. Try thinking.

Why?

My parents came here as immigrants legally. Never took a dime from the Gov't. They had to apply, interview, get accepted, etc. Coming here illegally causes undue stress on our immigration system and slows down the path for those who want to come here legally. That is why, you stupid fat troll.
It absolutely does. Want me to explain how? If I do, will you promise to leave this site forever?
Try again.

Think. Try thinking.

Why?

It's brain left long ago.

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

You don’t understand economics.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

He did great at failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Most stopped paying attention to your dishonest lying posts long ago.
Yet you can’t deny all those are true. He was a disaster. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
obama couldnt hit one percent growth

He did great at failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
but he got rid of that corrupt old fool Hillary...we should all be thankful for that

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

I have been unaffected when the rate goes up or down . Nothing changes for me, sorry.

Most stopped paying attention to your dishonest lying posts long ago.
Yet you can’t deny all those are true. He was a disaster. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
obama couldnt hit one percent growth
That would be a lie.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

I have been unaffected when the rate goes up or down . Nothing changes for me, sorry.

Except it does. You’re just too stupid to see it. So if unemployment was 50% you would not feel it? Moron.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

Except it does. You’re just too stupid to see it. So if unemployment was 50% you would not feel it? Moron.

I’d still be full employed. You wouldn’t feel a recession if gdp was -50%? The result would likely be high unemployment. Guess YOU are personally effected by GDP.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

The stock market is in no way tied to unemployment. You are flailing stupidly...

Think. Try thinking.

I agree with you that illegal immigration is a big issue, but there are many other issues that are much bigger. At any rate Don did very little to stop illegal immigration, just as Joe will.
Again, border patrol agents are a very small group. Minor issue that you’re stuck on.

You realize stocks often go up with layoffs?

Think. Try thinking.

Again, border patrol agents are a very small group. Minor issue that you’re stuck on.
Guy is a full trumper pretending to be independent.

Wrong. Idiot.

You do realize that you are a moron. So GDP impacts you but unemployment doesn’t? Moron.

Forum List

Back