Why I Support Segregation

Nobody cares why you want segregation. Go live in a cave away from society, and you can have all you want. If you want to live among people, you'll just have to suck it up and accept that you aren't that special.

Angel, that isn't fair to anyone. Why on earth would we limit the movement of anyone in this nation. Haven't we learned from history that is just plain wrong.

I was a teacher in the inner city in a school that was 1/3 Mexican American, 1/3 Afro American and 1/3 white. I never judged my children by color, but if I had to select the most involved parents, I would say it was the African Americans, with the Mexican Americans the least interested due mostly to not speaking the language.

The children were wonderful, never had a racial problem in 32 years, but had whites balk at lessons on Martin Luther King. Make what you will from that.

Our children are our future. You are lost.

There is no way that there can be coexistence with black people.

Looks like you’re up shit creek.
Black, brown and red people are here to stay.
Get fucking used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get used to it. Be armed at all times and ready to fight your way out of any situation. That's getting used to it.

Looks like you’re up shit creek.
Black, brown and red people are here to stay.
Get fucking used to it.

Get used to it. Be armed at all times and ready to fight your way out of any situation. That's getting used to it.

My, aren't you just the craziest little c*nt. I guess, being crazy, as you are, will make some people cross the street to avoid you, but not everybody.
I highly recommend a fighting cane and the training to use it. This is vitally important to older people who blacks normally see as easy prey.

Best Self Defense Canes (Combat Canes) To PARALYZE Your Attacker | SurvivalMag

I prefer martial arts training.

It's much the same thing. There are several decent You Tube videos on cane fighting and many martial arts studios teach it.

Now unless they are slaves hey?
Blacks never did make good slaves but of course they were better than nothing. Mechanization is much more reliable and cost effective. Blacks just need their own space. Like they demand in schools. Safe all black spaces.
Tipsy, I equate you to Ascepias, Lakhota and other blacks that are edging on simple mindedness.

Blacks never did make good slaves but of course they were better than nothing. Mechanization is much more reliable and cost effective. Blacks just need their own space. Like they demand in schools. Safe all black spaces.

Tipsycatlover must live in a black ghetto, even most blacks do not want to live there. She should try a white ghetto. I read

Today’s Republicans want to bring slavery back.

To do what? Of what possible good could a slave be with today's needs? The cartels might buy them for sex slaves but that's about all.

If only there were not the rich people who rely on drug traffickers, the cartel sell them to the wealthy. . Supply and demand.

Tipsy, I equate you to Ascepias, Lakhota and other blacks that are edging on simple mindedness.
So you have no substantive argument do you?

This stuff will never end. When will we learn they HATE us.

I get where you're coming from, friend. However, it's a cultural thing, not a racial one. Just imagine if we confined one cultural segment of our great nation within a box of social restrictions. Allow that to happen, and couldn't it then happen to each and every one of us. Segregation is not, nor ever shall be the answer to dealing with destructive cultures.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back