Why I Support Segregation

There is no way that there can be coexistence with black people.

Now unless they are slaves hey?
Blacks never did make good slaves but of course they were better than nothing. Mechanization is much more reliable and cost effective. Blacks just need their own space. Like they demand in schools. Safe all black spaces.

Tipsycatlover must live in a black ghetto, even most blacks do not want to live there. She should try a white ghetto. I read

Today’s Republicans want to bring slavery back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To do what? Of what possible good could a slave be with today's needs? The cartels might buy them for sex slaves but that's about all.

If only there were not the rich people who rely on drug traffickers, the cartel sell them to the wealthy. . Supply and demand.
If black people did not want to live in a black ghetto they would not fight gentrification efforts to improve the ghetto.

Rich people do not buy black slaves. They are too mouthy. If a rich person buys a slave its an illegal alien. Easy to control by threats alone.

Blacks never did make good slaves but of course they were better than nothing. Mechanization is much more reliable and cost effective. Blacks just need their own space. Like they demand in schools. Safe all black spaces.

Tipsycatlover must live in a black ghetto, even most blacks do not want to live there. She should try a white ghetto. I read

Today’s Republicans want to bring slavery back.

To do what? Of what possible good could a slave be with today's needs? The cartels might buy them for sex slaves but that's about all.

If only there were not the rich people who rely on drug traffickers, the cartel sell them to the wealthy. . Supply and demand.
If black people did not want to live in a black ghetto they would not fight gentrification efforts to improve the ghetto.

Rich people do not buy black slaves. They are too mouthy. If a rich person buys a slave its an illegal alien. Easy to control by threats alone.

I said you must of lived in a black ghetto. Well the blacks had no choice but to get outspoken. So that is what happens to the illegals hey, glad you realize it.

It’s what all races do left to their own devices.
Actually the demand for black safe spaces on campus is only the first step. The goal is a entirely safe campus without white students at all.

Going back to the OP, blacks need their own transportation also. Separate buses. Separate rail cars. Total separation.

Looks like you’re up shit creek.
Black, brown and red people are here to stay.
Get fucking used to it.

Get used to it. Be armed at all times and ready to fight your way out of any situation. That's getting used to it.

Im always armed.

Just not with wit or logic.

Actually the demand for black safe spaces on campus is only the first step. The goal is a entirely safe campus without white students at all.

Going back to the OP, blacks need their own transportation also. Separate buses. Separate rail cars. Total separation.

Wow dementia has kicked in with this one.:blowpop:
XXXX- Mod Edit -- threat of personal violence..

Why were the black women beating up the white woman? Why was the white woman being strangled? What could have avoided this violence?

Last edited by a moderator:

You need a little reality kicking in your head.

Why were the black women beating up the white woman? Why was the white woman being strangled? What could have avoided this violence?

It’s one instance. Some black people are assholes as are some white people. Only idiots broadbrush. So what nationality are you? I am genuinely curious.

Tipsy, I equate you to Ascepias, Lakhota and other blacks that are edging on simple mindedness.
So you have no substantive argument do you?
It's so ludicrous, there's noneed.

It’s one instance. Some black people are assholes as are some white people. Only idiots broadbrush. So what nationality are you? I am genuinely curious.
Half Iroquois and half Jewish.

Recognizing that black people have no interest in coexistence with white people isn't racist.

Last edited:

Half Iroquois and half Jewish.

So you’re a mutt. Stop disparaging others. It’s crazy.

The black race would go extinct if not for the white man to feed, cloth, and keep them in check. There would be massive crime and famine just as in Africa.

This stuff will never end. When will we learn they HATE us.

Hello. Risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling from America's HATE embracing "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community," this apparent caring, RESPONSIBLE American woman share with our world her thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American teen and adult females...

...who are FAILING to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotionally well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

Question: Does this apparent caring, sensible, strong, *RESPONSIBLE* American woman offer a reasonable explanation for why some folks are reluctant to approach or interact with the "AVERAGE" black American woman?

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: *"mental health illness black community"*

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination.jpg

Peace.

This stuff will never end. When will we learn they HATE us.

I hope they got arrested?

I don’t like how the people standing around allow it to continue. I know it’s better to mind your own business but this is what’s wrong with society today.

And why people feel they have the right to touch another person regardless of what is said is beyond me. That white woman should be able to call the black woman the n word and not be touched. There is no excuse for putting your hands on another person. I’ve gotten in fights but I never swung first.

Black people I love you but you need to know that the white woman in the video had the right to shoot her dead and be home for supper. Nothing racist about it.

Looks like you’re up shit creek.
Black, brown and red people are here to stay.
Get fucking used to it.

Actually negro birth rates are in decline...
That could be because of cuts to Medicaid and welfare programs. Making them work for it. Drug testing. Republican tough love has gotten people off welfare.

Point is if you yourself have to take care of child number one without government help or with less help, maybe you’ll be more careful having another accident

Segregation is over in America, next!

This POS was emboldened by Obama. That shit's done.

There's quite a few black people I'd stand up for before oh geez teh word filter or white trash.

White people can be niggardly too.

Nobody cares why you want segregation. Go live in a cave away from society, and you can have all you want. If you want to live among people, you'll just have to suck it up and accept that you aren't that special.
It’s so funny how here in metro Detroit we have self segregated. You may have one or two black families in a subdivision with 200 houses. And they don’t stay long. We have high taxes they don’t consider. They don’t keep up their lawns. And if they do keep up their taxes and grass no one minds them being there.

But would anyone want half the whites to move out and blacks move in? No

I think everywhere should have 15% blacks and any heavily black city needs to have at least 51% Arabs, mexicans, whites and others living there. Blacks can’t handle running a city like Detroit entirely on their own. 5 rich white men saved Detroit proper.

It’s also because there aren’t a lot of rich black detroiters. So being I’m not a poor white guy im not going to be living in places where a lot of black people are living.

But even in those poor apartment complexes, for the most blacks keep to themselves.

Do I want to make friends with black people? Of course I would love to say one of my best friends is black but that just wouldn’t be true. And I’ve known a lot of black people. Many of whom I like. I just don’t have any close mates in the black community.

Forum List

Back