Why I Support Segregation

Going back to the OP, blacks need their own transportation also. Separate buses. Separate rail cars. Total separation.
Longing for the "good ole days" huh?

Plessy v. Ferguson, case in which the U.S. Supreme Court, on May 18, 1896, by a seven-to-one majority (one justice did not participate), advanced the controversial “separate but equal” doctrine for assessing the constitutionality of racial segregation laws. Plessy v. Ferguson was the first major inquiry into the meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment’s (1868) equal-protection clause, which prohibits the states from denying “equal protection of the laws” to any person within their jurisdictions. Although the majority opinion did not contain the phrase “separate but equal,” it gave constitutional sanction to laws designed to achieve racial segregation by means of separate and supposedly equal public facilities and services for African Americans and whites. It served as a controlling judicial precedent until it was overturned by the Supreme Court in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka (1954).
The case originated in 1892 as a challenge to Louisiana’s Separate Car Act (1890). The law required that all railroads operating in the state provide “equal but separate accommodations” for white and African American passengers and prohibited passengers from entering accommodations other than those to which they had been assigned on the basis of their race.

Plessy v. Ferguson | Summary, Facts, & Significance

There is no way that there can be coexistence with black people.

Looks like you’re up shit creek.
Black, brown and red people are here to stay.
Get fucking used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually negro birth rates are in decline...
That could be because of cuts to Medicaid and welfare programs. Making them work for it. Drug testing. Republican tough love has gotten people off welfare.

Point is if you yourself have to take care of child number one without government help or with less help, maybe you’ll be more careful having another accident
Possibly. Though... a social phenomena has been observed since at least as early as the Roman times; in that, the more stable and well to do a “family” is... The fewer children they tend to have. The idea being that the well to do invest their resources more heavily in fewer children; in an effort for them to gain more security, and “go farther”.
Conversely to poorer tend to have more children in an effort to spam the world with their genetics in the hope that one or two make it through.
It’s a genetic predisposition which mirrors the quality/quantity dichotomy.

Real "Integration" will be an illusion until Black Folks stop believing and feeling that to speak the Queen's English, be polite and respectful, and dress like you are going on a job interview, is "acting White," and rejecting one's roots.

It is self-destructive foolishness that harms those who believe it.

White America welcomes Blacks who get with the program.

If someone told me that I could get the job of my life if I only spoke with an Irish Brogue, I'd do my best to do it.

Get the point?

Real "Integration" will be an illusion until Black Folks stop believing and feeling that to speak the Queen's English, be polite and respectful, and dress like you are going on a job interview, is "acting White," and rejecting one's roots.

It is self-destructive foolishness that harms those who believe it.

White America welcomes Blacks who get with the program.

If someone told me that I could get the job of my life if I only spoke with an Irish Brogue, I'd do my best to do it.

Get the point?

And if they do move out of the ghetto they can’t bring the ghetto with them. I had a guy renting the condo across the hall from me. His family was the stereotypical bad black neighbor. I won’t go into all the details but it was so funny how when we told him he couldn’t do something it was always because he was black.

I went to Europe and my sister in law said stop acting like an American. You’re embarrassing us. So she gave me a few pointers and after that I fit in.

I know there are a lot of blacks living among us that don’t like us but we have good schools and jobs. So we shop and live together but we have no interaction. They think we don’t like them too. So even the slightest altercation makes the black go off.

Here’s my problem. I think black people don’t understand they aren’t allowed to hit us. If they do we can shoot them. I think this is why stand your ground exists and why black people think it’s racist. They don’t understand you can’t put your hands on another person.

Aren't you late for the Klan meeting?
You know, sometimes I do wish. Only the American left is capable of improving the image of both the Klan and the Nazis. Compared to the insanity of Democrats, particularly, the Klan is a reasonable and attractive alternative.

Recognize that black people are engaging in random and violent attacks and its racism. Point out that blacks are demanding more and more segregated spaces and whoops, that's racism. You make racism realistically attractive.

OLD SCHOOL: Drive
NEW AGE: Drivel

Integration is disintegration. The confused and neurotic New Age Liberals know full well what they are doing; they, too, can never fit in here. They use their power to destroy what White people built in the desperate hope that a destroyed America will become a utopia for their cult of misfits.

You need a little reality kicking in your head.

Why were the black women beating up the white woman? Why was the white woman being strangled? What could have avoided this violence?

It’s one instance. Some black people are assholes as are some white people. Only idiots broadbrush. So what nationality are you? I am genuinely curious.
Half Iroquois and half Jewish.

How is being half Jewish working out with the fellow Klansmen?
You made it up. You tell me.

Why don't you attend a meeting and formally announce your heritage? I don't think you would get your expected response.
Because the Klan is dreamed and resurrected by liberal democrats and doesn't exist in the real world!

That imaginary group has a website
upload_2019-3-16_15-58-40.png

It’s one instance. Some black people are assholes as are some white people. Only idiots broadbrush. So what nationality are you? I am genuinely curious.

Why don't you attend a meeting and formally announce your heritage? I don't think you would get your expected response.
Because the Klan is dreamed and resurrected by liberal democrats and doesn't exist in the real world!

Liar.
Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
34A7F13F-0E97-42B3-8383-E972475B3F69-24734-00001F3B1D002465.jpg

Liar.
Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 250613

F@ck the Far Right and the Far Left are just plain idiotic

Get fucking used to it.

Mixed races will end racism.

No, they won't. But that is the fastest growing demographic.

Get fucking used to it.

Not true. Whites are marrying blacks and / or having babies by them. Black genes are more predominant over white genes at a ration of 4 to 1. So, that mixed race -like Barack Obama did, identifies with the Black race.

By contrast when a black girl tried to identify with the white race on the Dr. Phil Show, he classified her as having mental disorders. So, yes, the liberals DO know there is a white race; they just deny the fact that the mixed race is predominantly black so as to force white people and their culture into oblivion.

Feel free to go somewhere where there are no black people then.

Maybe the real answer is for the whites to reclaim their country.

Where is that country?

The only country that was founded exclusively for the whites. Read this and you might get it:

http://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

Forum List

Back