Why hasn't the U.S. had a female leader yet in its history?

It's interesting and confusing to me that in this country's 243 years it still has not elected a female leader or even a female vice president for that matter. Right now there are 20+ nations around the world with female leaders (either prime minister or president). Nations such as Norway, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, New Zealand, Belgium, Estonia, Greece, Slovakia, Georgia, Serbia, and more. Many of these countries along with others have not only elected a female prime minister or president one time but numerous times, and a good percentage of them are a younger age, 30's and 40's, in comparison to our elected politicians which seem to average in age in the 60's and 70's. Most of these countries have been independent sovereign nations for less time than the U.S. has as well. I guess my question is bluntly, why haven't we elected a female president yet? It's not like we don't have talent here in my opinion.
because we have already reached critical nagging mass from the bitches on the left ..

Now, now my friends. This is a valid and interesting thread Grace has posted here for debate. We married men already have female "Presidents" presiding over our lives. Hell, I would not mind being "First Man" at all. Think of the fishing trips disguised as official White House business. For eons women have advised their world leader husbands from the shadows. Queens, Empresses, dictators and other female rulers have held reign over many nations down through time. All jokes aside, so long as she isn't Hillary, Pelosi or someone of equivalent value what's the problem? The number one quality of any presidential candidate is qualification for the job, which isn't really a thing and never has been.

Hell, I would not mind being "First Man" at all. Think of the fishing trips disguised as official White House business.

Well, if Hillary Clinton had won in 2016, "Slick Willy" Bill Clinton would have been the "First Man". Having said that, wouldn't you think he would invite Monica Lewinski a second time around? Although, she may not be an interim anymore. :auiqs.jpg:

It's interesting and confusing to me that in this country's 243 years it still has not elected a female leader or even a female vice president for that matter. Right now there are 20+ nations around the world with female leaders (either prime minister or president). Nations such as Norway, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, New Zealand, Belgium, Estonia, Greece, Slovakia, Georgia, Serbia, and more. Many of these countries along with others have not only elected a female prime minister or president one time but numerous times, and a good percentage of them are a younger age, 30's and 40's, in comparison to our elected politicians which seem to average in age in the 60's and 70's. Most of these countries have been independent sovereign nations for less time than the U.S. has as well. I guess my question is bluntly, why haven't we elected a female president yet? It's not like we don't have talent here in my opinion.
Right wingers : every woman that tries to run for higher office e is a bitch.
Right wingers: muslims treat women badly.
Muslims: bu we we elected 8 women presidents, when are you gonna do the same ?

Hell, I would not mind being "First Man" at all. Think of the fishing trips disguised as official White House business.

Well, if Hillary Clinton had won in 2016, "Slick Willy" Bill Clinton would have been the "First Man". Having said that, wouldn't you think he would invite Monica Lewinski a second time around? Although, she may not be an interim anymore. :auiqs.jpg:
We should elect Stormy.

I don't find it that surprising. We've only had 45 presidents, and women have only been allowed to vote for about 100 years of our country's history. Part of those hundred years could be chocked up to misogyny, and another part to chance.

Because people don't trust bat shit crazy women on your fucking period.

Because people don't trust bat shit crazy women on your fucking period.

I was trying to be diplomatic with my post, but this is kinda what I wanted to say as well. :eusa_shifty:

Why hasn't the U.S. had a female leader yet in its history?
It’s the good old if it ain’t broke don’t fix it principle.

We built the greatest most dominant nation on earth in a very short amount of time by doing it OUR WAY, the way our great framers wanted it done...Contrary to Dem belief OUR WAY works...Leave it alone.

Very good question. It does seem odd, especially in light of what you mentioned, about so many countries around the world having female leaders.

I don't know, what are your thoughts on this Grace?

Whether a woman ever becomes president, is irrelevant as it's all about the platform the candidates run on, not what's between their legs. If in 2024, a woman runs for president as a republican and has the following platform:
Strong borders, vetting those that want to come in and minimizing immigration to preserve what wild areas remain.
Strong support of our nation's military.
Strong support of our Bill of Rights (Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Due Process, Peaceful Protest, et cetera).
Strong support for enforcing fair reciprocal international trade and a fair share of financial burdens with Defense Treaties.
Strong support of taking care of American citizens first, before addressing the needs of other nations.
So, whatever candidate stands by those issues, will have my vote, man or woman.

We had a chance in 2016 but nominated the wrong one.
1591679703013.png

Why can't a republican also be an advocate for meaningful climate change policy? Why can't a democrat be pro-life?
That's actually a pretty reasonable question, Gracie. And I think you know the answer is because with the exception of Trump, a candidate is a reflection of his party's agenda and its donors, rather than that of the individual. Trump was the un-party candidate which is what made him so special, and why it is such a shock and shame that so many have opposed rather than welcomed him.

I think we have plenty of qualified women it's just getting them to the forefront of the two major parties without them simply being a token candidate or for show purposes.
Every candidate is a token candidate, a dressed up suit for the party. Hillary had enough political pull to get the nomination despite most democrats in Washington having to hold their nose to stomach her. And Trump had such overwhelming popularity with the people that he got the nomination despite many in his party being dead set against him.

The difference is that Trump is STILL popular despite all other efforts to hurt him because he has an instinctive ring of credibility, whereas had Biden not been Obama's lackey yes man a few years ago, no one would even know he was alive.

Gee why didnt you vote for McCain Palin if its so important

Criticizing the historical absence of the talents of one-half of the population does not require voting for an incompetent, no-talent asshole who doesn't know when to shut her mouth and doesn't have anything intelligent to say when she opens it. Your arrogance is ridiculous. Then again, you probably voted for trump/pence, two of the most unqualified people in the country, just because they are white males.

It is shocking that our leadership has been drawn from only one-half of the population.

That's not true. There is no restriction or condition that the US President must be a man.

My question is, why have the female candidates for US President been of such poor quality?
Rather she is highly educated and has served well and honorably in several posts. High-quality women have always been around, when judged by the same standards and levels of scrutiny as men are, but historically have been shunned because of their gender. There has always been a high level of bigotry toward women, both in this country and around the world, with organized religion providing the excuse a good deal of the time, while men of very low quality, like the bimbos trump and pence have gotten, and still get away with just about anything.

You will have to ask the establishment since they are the ones who select our candidates for us and put them in office.voting is a waste of time.forget what you were told in American history classes from our corrupt school system.we don elect these people and put them in office,they are selected for us by the elite.whoever they want in,gets in.our presidents who get in,have special connections,not just anybody can run and get elected.

Both parties are corrupt. It amazes me that people still today can’t put two and two together that that is why an independent never gets elected because they are not part of the corrupt establishment.they don’t want someone in there who will follow the constitution.none of these presidents that get in believe in the constitution.our last real president who got in and honored the constitution,paid the deadly price for doing so on nov 22nd 1963.our last real president not a puppet for the elite.

I guess the elite think America is not ready for a woman president or even Vice President.

A female candidate for President would have to be past menopause.Women are insane until then.

Forum List

Back