Why hasn't the U.S. had a female leader yet in its history?

Gee why didnt you vote for McCain Palin if its so important
Because Palin was incredibly stupid?

JUST being a woman is not a prerequisite.

There have been MANY women qualified and America has so far "not been ready"

She is not incredibly stupid. People who have heard her in person disagree. What she did was lose her nerve.
There is a big difference being a Prog Woman Politician and a Non Prog Woman Politician to the media/entertainers industry. Palin deserved better.

Gee why didnt you vote for McCain Palin if its so important
Because Palin was incredibly stupid?

JUST being a woman is not a prerequisite.

There have been MANY women qualified and America has so far "not been ready"

She is not incredibly stupid. People who have heard her in person disagree. What she did was lose her nerve.
There is a big difference being a Prog Woman Politician and a Non Prog Woman Politician to the media/entertainers industry. Palin deserved better.

Not really. She was very thin skinned. I heard what she said on Levin's show in 2015 when she said she was not running. She was totally discombobulated and it was clear she was afraid to run.

We already had a woman who ran the country.

Edith Wilson was her name. She was the wife of Woodrow Wilson and she and attendants kept his condition a secret. She basically ran the country.

I will state this as kindly and gently as possible.

When President Biden takes office in a few months, he may have to spend a lot of time resting.

So Vice President Harris/Abrams will fill in for him.

Then when he decides to retire for health reasons, we WILL have our first female president.

I will state this as kindly and gently as possible.

When President Biden takes office in a few months, he may have to spend a lot of time resting.

So Vice President Harris/Abrams will fill in for him.

Then when he decides to retire for health reasons, we WILL have our first female president.
So you believe the only way a woman may become president is to back door her way in? Pretty cynical and very sexist. People like you are the problem with society today. You still see women as subservient to men. Try evolving. See how that goes for you?

Forum List

Back