Law enforcement in Democrat cities and states, GO ON STRIKE!

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
How many more blue lives must be lost to these Democrat terrorist attacks? Let the Democrats have their policeless society.

I would like to see massive police walkouts.

If your boss is a Democrat, it's time to find a new boss. Don't let these Democrats kill you to push their political agenda.

#blue lives matter

Let the Democrats have their policeless society
And that's somehow any different that the present situation of Democrat Police Unions in walkout or on a fire drill against criminal complaints filed by Republicans?

All the police officers I have known have already been on strike or walkout or otherwise in denial of my complaints …

How many more blue lives must be lost to these Democrat terrorist attacks? Let the Democrats have their policeless society.

If your boss is a Democrat, it's time to find a new boss. Don't let these Democrats kill you to push their political agenda.

#blue lives matter

One can beg, plead or otherwise attempt to rationalize with these radicalized leftists until hell really has frozen over, until Earth becomes a gas giant. Doing that? Will do you no good. Not ever, not one bit.

Great! We won't have to pay for their blood sucking pensions & healthcare.
More cop hate from Democrats

A vote for Democrats is like voting for crime
Sssssshhh... let them go ahead with this. The police union is a very powerful union, and if they all put their support behind the repubs, the dems are in worse shape than they already are now for November.

Ya, you'll be saying GREAT when the crime spike starts and your home gets broken into, and there's NO ONE TO CALL. You just get your ass beat or worse, SHOT, and some crook walks off with all your goodies... if you have any.
The goal of neo-communist is to make everyone equally miserable. Won't be any theft if nobody has anything to steal.

Sssssshhh... let them go ahead with this. The police union is a very powerful union, and if they all put their support behind the repubs, the dems are in worse shape than they already are now for November.
I don't want to see any more cops being killed by Democrat terrorist.

I want to see walkouts. No need to disband the police if the police refuse to show up for work.

Ya, you'll be saying GREAT when the crime spike starts and your home gets broken into, and there's NO ONE TO CALL. You just get your ass beat or worse, SHOT, and some crook walks off with all your goodies... if you have any.
The goal of neo-communist is to make everyone equally miserable. Won't be any theft if nobody has anything to steal.
The next civil war is getting closer and closer.

Arm up.

Arm up.
When the police step aside, the rioters will miss them. The rioters will be the ones needing protection from the people. Democrat cities and states will become warzones.

Arm up.
When the police step aside, the rioters will miss them. The rioters will be the ones needing protection from the people. Democrat cities and states will become warzones.
Sounds good to me...

hppitbw8uody.jpg

#blue lives matter

And how many lives must be lost to terrorists in blue. Good cops should be outraged at Floyd's death. It makes the honest cops' job harder.

Fascinating, how Trump's bedwetter brigades have been convinced that terrorism is in progress. It's probably the most stupid conspiracy theory they've ever been fed, yet they've all fallen hard for it. Normal people can only laugh at how gullible and gutless they are.

Why do their masters feed them such conspiracy theories? To keep the Trump cultists hysterical and terrified. That keeps them obedient. Very, very obedient, like the bleating sheep that their masters want them to be.

#blue lives matter

I humbly disagree. The police officers I know are pretty fucking savvy.

They know, better than most, how to avoid trouble and make it to the end of the shifts safely. Believe me, that big, mean bastards like George Floyd will not be approached regardless of what they do, and fellows like Mr. Floyd will be cool with it.

Wrong Idiot! Crime exploded under Republican rule. But Democrat Bill Clinton Lowered Crime More than any President in History!!!
With his famous crime bill...

Democrats kneel to bullies, criminals, and terrorists. They take any opportunity to free dangerous criminals. They fight for criminals to vote.

Most Democrats aren't criminals, but most criminals are Democrats.

#blue lives matter

And how many lives must be lost to terrorists in blue. Good cops should be outraged at Floyd's death. It makes the honest cops' job harder.
Good cops are outraged by Floyd's death. Democrats want to exploit Floyd's death to attack police.

Fascinating, how Trump's bedwetter brigades have been convinced that terrorism is in progress. It's probably the most stupid conspiracy theory they've ever been fed, yet they've all fallen hard for it. Normal people can only laugh at how gullible and gutless they are.

Why do their masters feed them such conspiracy theories? To keep the Trump cultists hysterical and terrified. That keeps them obedient. Very, very obedient, like the bleating sheep that their masters want them to be.

1591671427589.png

No need to abuse the term “conspiracy theory” - a CIA product designed to discredit the findings of the Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy

Forum List

Back