5 NATO countries have already announced the possibility of sending their troops to Ukraine.

I that the same Court the US is not signed up to? and they have a law called the Hague invasion act, it the so called court goes after any American war criminal the US will invade the Netherlands :abgg2q.jpg: thats how unhinged they are, so that court can shove their warrants up their arse, the real war criminals will be on trial some day and they will be Ukrainians and their puppet masters.

I that the same Court the US is not signed up to? and they have a law called the Hague invasion act, it the so called court goes after any American war criminal the US will invade the Netherlands :abgg2q.jpg: thats how unhinged they are, so that court can shove their warrants up their arse, the real war criminals will be on trial some day and they will be Ukrainians and their puppet masters.

SOMETHING FOR NETFLIX ?

IMG_20240309_115825.jpg

IMG_20240309_115636.jpg

So, as they said, France can not win a nuclear war against anybody (may be, except the Great Britain), but they don't need to. All what they can do - is to commit murder-suicide.

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_102642.jpg
    IMG_20240229_102642.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 2

Forum List

Back