Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?

Admit it: You're banging your meat-eating, disgusting-skinned, cellulite-filled stinky 30 year old neighbor, right?

Every vegetarian I know looks pale and sickly.

Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
I would rather live a short unhealthy life as a happy carnivore than live a long miserable life eating mostly or only non-meat substances.

When I am unable to eat significant amounts of meat regularly I become utterly miserable. I can go extended periods of time eating little to no vegetable matter without feeling unpleasant

• Banned
I would rather live a short unhealthy life as a happy carnivore than live a long miserable life eating mostly or only non-meat substances.

When I am unable to eat significant amounts of meat regularly I become utterly miserable. I can go extended periods of time eating little to no vegetable matter without feeling unpleasant
The predator cannot be happy, because he subconsciously feels guilt and realizes his insignificance.

Are you sure that person isnt a vegan, as people who only eat plants, end up with disgusting skin, bad unhealthy hair, and most of all a hatred of life.

America's relatively unhealthy population is largely due to obesity. Now make the connection to eating too much meat.

Is it possible for the extreme right to just leave out the hate, scorn, and racism, and stick to the facts?

Every vegetarian I know looks pale and sickly.

My best friend has been a vegetarian for the last 30 years, ever since he suffered a heart attack on stage (he's a guitarist) at age 30.

His wife turned vegetarian out of support, and their daughter was raised as a vegetarian. All three of them are some of the happiest, healthiest people I know. Mike will routinely run five or six miles a day, and his wife joins him occasionally. My buddy has so much energy I often refer to him as an amphetamine with feet.

I've had dinner at their home countless times, and it's always vegetarian, and it's always exceptionally good...

My daughter plays around with vegetarian diets but admits that it leaves her feeling weak. She eats some meat and her strength returns.
She needs to start using her head to find a healthy balance.
Native people in the Arctic regions seem to do pretty well on diet consisting mostly of animal flesh and fat.
No, they actually don't do well.

America's relatively unhealthy population is largely due to obesity. Now make the connection to eating too much meat.

Is it possible for the extreme right to just leave out the hate, scorn, and racism, and stick to the facts?
The extreme right is also overweight.

I just had an overwhelming craving for Prime Rib with horseradish sauce and a big fat baked potato slobbered with butter and sour cream .
I can feel your arteries clogging up from here. :omg:

(Jes' kidding. That's not what clogs up arteries.)

This is weapon grade stupid.

Forum List

Back