Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

It’s the proselytising that gets me.
Giving an opinion on why it's better to not eat meat is not proselytizing

I think meat eaters are threatened by people who give up meat for ethical reasons because they know the truth of factory farming.

Actually they don't

I find that my friends are upset with me for having gone vegan. When I went plant based I didn't tell anyone but of course it became obvious to everyone and to a person they all got on my case about it

Why is it meat eaters feel threatened when a person gives up meat?

Personally I did it for health reasons at first because even though I was fit and healthy I still had high blood pressure and cholesterol and I wanted to get off of the medications within 6 months of going plant based I did just that and I have more energy can work out longer at with more intensity and have better recovery times and less joint pains

After a while It became more of an ethical choice for me because I realized that I was glad not to be adding to the suffering of billions of animals
Meat eaters aren’t threatened by vegans. We are upset with vegans who demand we become like them. Fuck that.

Your stance on saving animals is your prerogative, but the reality is you aren’t saving a single animal. So, that’s a silly reason for being vegan. Plus you’re harming yourself, via a poor diet.

You are a sacrificial lamb or more accurately a sacrificial egg plant. Lol.

Meat eaters aren’t threatened by vegans. We are upset with vegans who demand we become like them. Fuck that.

Your stance on saving animals is your prerogative, but the reality is you aren’t saving a single animal. So, that’s a silly reason for being vegan. Plus you’re harming yourself, via a poor diet.

No one is "demanding" anything of you

You're threatened in some way by people who don't eat meat so you're overly defensive.

I might not be saving an animal but at least I am not the cause of the suffering of any animals.

And I have a feeling I'll live longer than most meat eaters so it's you that are being sacrificed to the meat industry not me.

No one is "demanding" anything of you

You're threatened in some way by people who don't eat meat so you're overly defensive.
Oh please. Stop. There are radical vegans out there ridiculing and condemning meat eaters.

Oh please. Stop. There are radical vegans out there ridiculing and condemning meat eaters.
Oh so the few radicals equate to ALL vegans now?

So are all the people I know who are offended that I gave up meat radical carnivores?

No I am giving you an account of my experiences but you don't want to listen

It’s you who doesn’t want to listen.

You can eat as many veggies as you want, more power to you and your convictions.

But l don’t want them imposed on me. I’ve had to sit through hours of it. From friends and even family..

Not dissimilar to the Covid apartheid.

Oh so the few radicals equate to ALL vegans now?

So are all the people I know who are offended that I gave up meat radical carnivores?
Where did I say ALL? If you’re going to lie and be disingenuous, we’re done.

All those veggies have caused brain damage. 😂

It’s you who doesn’t want to listen.

You can eat as many veggies as you want, more power to you and your convictions.

But l don’t want them imposed on me. I’ve had to sit through hours of it. From friends and even family..

Not dissimilar to the Covid apartheid.
Who is imposing any diet choices on you?

No one.

Where did I say ALL? If you’re going to lie and be disingenuous, we’re done.

All those veggies have caused brain damage. 😂
Bullshit.

You're the one who said there are radical vegans and that's your problem

News Flash there are radical in every group but an intelligent person realizes that the radicals are the minority and do not speak for all

Forum List

Back