Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

It's understandable that when you have no valid argument, all you can do is post pictures of meat, like a 14 year old. Lame, soooo lame. But thoroughly predictable. :itsok:

7f1vp5.jpg

Last edited:
It's understandable that when you have no valid argument, all you can do is post pictures of meat, like a 14 year old. Lame, soooo lame. But thoroughly predictable. :itsok:

7f1udf.jpg
No need for vitriol. I know vegans are naturally an angry violent bunch, but it’s not necessary. Can’t we just all get along?

No need for vitriol. I know vegans are naturally an angry violent bunch, but it’s not necessary. Can’t we just all get along?

Look in the mirror. I'm not the one who implied that the other side are serial killers. :lol: In the post you were replying to, I just stated the truth. This topic tends to cause avid meat-eaters to act like 14 year olds, with predictable responses. If you were offended by that, then I guess I touched a nerve.

ETA: and by the way, don't try to pretend you're anti-violence. If you were, you wouldn't be supporting needless, brutal violence on a daily basis.

I have type 2 diabetes, and I now follow a keto diet. My protein consumption is up so I eat lots of meat. I’m not saying everyone should do it, but it is working for me. My A1C went from 10 down to 5.3, my blood work is with in the normal range. My good cholesterol is way up, the bad is way down, my energy is up, I have lost weight, my blood pressure is down.

I am going to continue my keto diet, and I am not going to push my diet on anyone else, vegans should not try to push their diet on anyone else. You need to research and do what works for you.

Look in the mirror. I'm not the one who implied that the other side are serial killers. :lol: In the post you were replying to, I just stated the truth. This topic tends to cause avid meat-eaters to act like 14 year olds, with predictable responses. If you were offended by that, then I guess I touched a nerve.

ETA: and by the way, don't try to pretend you're anti-violence. If you were, you wouldn't be supporting needless, brutal violence on a daily basis.
Meat eaters aren’t the ones trying to impose their diet choices on anyone. Just look in the mirror and you’ll see who is.

Last edited:

I'm not the one who implied that the other side are serial killers.

Cereal killers. Sheesh.

I have type 2 diabetes, and I now follow a keto diet. My protein consumption is up so I eat lots of meat. I’m not saying everyone should do it, but it is working for me. My A1C went from 10 down to 5.3, my blood work is with in the normal range. My good cholesterol is way up, the bad is way down, my energy is up, I have lost weight, my blood pressure is down.

I am going to continue my keto diet, and I am not going to push my diet on anyone else, vegans should not try to push their diet on anyone else. You need to research and do what works for you.
I'm type 1 diabetic "thanks" to cancer surgery.

I'm pretty much vegan.

I admit your low/zero carb diet can be beneficial, but I'm not vegan strictly for the health benefits. There are also MANY benefits to going vegan.

I became vegan almost exclusively because I see the "souls" of almost every living animal and their wish to simply live their own life in peace and free from terror.

I decided I don't need to abuse another living sentient being for my own pleasure.

I'm type 1 diabetic, but otherwise healthy, and doing fine.

Don't be gullible. Whenever a new "study" comes out that supposedly contradicts decades of solid studies, it is almost always industry-funded. That's the game they play. And now that more people have caught on to it, they're getting better at hiding that it's industry-funded.

And of course since people love to hear what their itching ears want to hear, they fall for it. :rolleyes: That's precisely why horrible diets like "Keto" are so popular. Because people LOVE to hear that all the foods they want to eat (like bacon, cheese, butter etc) are suddenly "good for you." :laugh2:

You're literally eating the corpse of an abused, tortured, terrified animal. You're eating death. And you may not believe this now, but in 10 or 20 years from now when you have a heart attack or colon cancer, you will. :dunno:
Eating animals while they are still alive is a lot more difficult.

Meat eaters aren’t the ones trying to impose their diet choices on anyone. Just look in mirror and you’ll see who is.

I don't know how you can say that with a straight face when you constantly promote the "carnivore" diet.

The vegans I know don't "impose" their diet choices, we just speak up for the animals and share what goes on behind closed doors... tell people what they are paying for. You'd be surprised at how little people know about the animal industries. I for one wish someone would've told me much sooner than they did, because if so I would've gone vegan years sooner.

I don't know how you can say that with a straight face when you constantly promote the "carnivore" diet.

The vegans I know don't "impose" their diet choices, we just speak up for the animals and share what goes on behind closed doors... tell people what they are paying for. You'd be surprised at how little people know about the animal industries. I for one wish someone would've told me much sooner than they did, because if so I would've gone vegan years sooner.
They attack you personally because you reveal the "dirty little secret" and that pricks the conscience of anyone who has a soul

Last edited:

Yes I do promote the carnivore diet but unlike your kind, I don’t demand anyone do it. Do you see the difference?

I do enjoy posting pics of my wonderfully delicious and nutrious meat dishes, BECAUSE IT TRIGGERS YOU SILLY VEGANS.

You poor thing look what you’re missing…
red-meat-steak-beef.jpg

Yes I do promote the carnivore diet but unlike your kind, I don’t demand anyone do it. Do you see the difference?

I do enjoy posting pics of my wonderfully delicious and nutrious meat dishes, BECAUSE IT TRIGGERS YOU SILLY VEGANS.

You poor thing look what you’re missing…
red-meat-steak-beef.jpg

I hope that meat was dead before you ate it.

So by you not wanting others to eat meat, isn’t that imposing your diet choices?

So by you not wanting others to eat meat, isn’t that imposing your diet choices?

Wanting something is not the same thing as stating something. When I do say something, as I said in my last post, it is to inform what goes on behind closed doors in the animal industries, to let people know what they're paying for. Or to share the benefits of going vegan. I also make videos and write about veganism from a biblical perspective. There's nothing wrong with sharing information, people on the opposing side do that, there are YouTube channels that promote the carnivore diet, etc.

I don't believe in being forceful, that is not only pointless but counterproductive. When I create content on this topic I'm not even really trying to reach the hardcore meat lovers who couldn't care less about animals. The audience I am trying to reach are sincere Christians who are open to learning new things and honoring God's perfect will. People who don't love animals are not at all open to changing their diet, not unless it affects them personally. In that case, they might be open to listening to someone who talks about the health benefits of a plant-based diet, but that is not what I talk about.

Last edited:
Wanting something is not the same thing as stating something. When I do say something, as I said in my last post, it is to inform what goes on behind closed doors in the animal industries, to let people know what they're paying for. Or to share the benefits of going vegan. I also make videos and write about veganism from a biblical perspective. There's nothing wrong with sharing information, people on the opposing side do that, there are YouTube channels that promote the carnivore diet, etc.

I don't believe in being forceful, that is not only pointless but counterproductive. When I create content on this topic I'm not even really trying to reach the hardcore meat lovers who couldn't care less about animals. The audience I am trying to reach are sincere Christians who are open to learning new things and honoring God's perfect will. People who don't love animals are not at all open to changing their diet, not unless it affects them personally. In that case, they might be open to listening to someone who talks about the health benefits of a plant-based diet, but that is not what I talk about.
I’ll continue with my diet, it is improving my health and serving me well. Enjoy your life’s.

This mirrors so closely the abortion argument.
Even bringing up some of the facts of the meat industry elicits the exact same response a pro- lifer will get whe he exposes the brutality of abortion. You'll be accused of Forcing your beliefs on the opposing side.

I always laugh at how ONE side (abortionist s and meat eaters) alone thinks they have a right to express an opinion and their "facts" but if the other side (pro-life, vegan) expresses their facts, they're "imposingly" their will on others.

We have debates in this country. Debates and providing information is NOT "imposing your will on anyone else.

Like her, I only hope my arguments make sense to the 1% who have "ears to hear."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back