Why do so many women shave their pubic hair? It seems strange to me.

As I've gotten older, it's never stopped coming. I've got hair in my ears at 40, I never had a 38. The human machine is tuned to pick up these indicators. That's just biology...
ears is not pubescent hair-----old men get it----
like my hubby. For the record---any EPIDERMIS
has hair (or feather for birds) potential. Are you
male?

male?
Last time I scratched my balls I was...
Ever wonder why grandma had a "stache", and wondered "whom would slay this beast"?
Time is a soulless taskmaster.

I gotta agree. Taylor Swift is expontially hotter as a blonde, than her natural mousey brown...
There is something about the contrast of a 'suicide blonde' with skin that is not so white. Fair skinned people can often also have skin problems.

male?
Yeah, I got the ear hair and crazy eyebrows!! Luckily I got a small shaver to keep me from looking like The Wolf Man. I like sculpting my beard too.

There is something about the contrast of a 'suicide blonde' with skin that is not so white. Fair skinned people can often also have skin problems.
Don't know man... Even amongst sexy Asian women... Those Japanese girls who are demonstrably "whiter" than I am are sooooo fucking attractive. Black hair, or not. I personally go heavier on skin, than hair. But... The white skins have so much more to choose from... eyes, hair,... just the variety...

Don't know man... Even amongst sexy Asian women... Those Japanese girls who are demonstrably "whiter" than I am are sooooo fucking attractive. Black hair, or not. I personally go heavier on skin, than hair. But... The white skins have so much more to choose from... eyes, hair,... just the variety...
Yes it's a matter of skin shade for sure. I like high yellows.

I mean, just the anticipation of it.

Can you imagine?

Screw that. lolol.
I imagine if the same process of waxing was used on my balls...
It'd tear my sack off. Thank God all I need to do is hit the gym, and make money. Fuck torturous body mutiliation....

Interesting point. And truth be told... Women do it at least as much on their own behalf, as that of the men they wish to attract. And... Ill let the rest of the board fill in the blanks.
Hint: Competition with younger women.

Do transwomen wax as well? (I'm only asking for Tommy, Quasar, and FBJ). :smoke:

I understand trimming it so hair doesn't stick out of a bathing suit.

But the completely cleans shaved pubic area is far less appealing to me.

A shaved pubic area is a lot more appealing that a dame inflicted with crabs I guess.

But what really shocked me is the realization of how many young fellows are apparently shaving their crotches.

I thought it was just an internet joke, but I actually saw a display for the "Manscape" line of pubic razors at the local Target store. And this isn't New York Fucking City or San Fran here.

I wouldn't take a sharp cutting instrument to that sector in a thousand years.

Do transwomen wax as well? (I'm only asking for Tommy, Quasar, and FBJ). :smoke:

The answer to that is apparently "yes". There is a she-male who has frequented salons in British Columbia, Canada, and has filed complaints on those who would not give him a pubic waxing.

The answer to that is apparently "yes". There is a she-male who has frequented salons in British Columbia, Canada, and has filed complaints on those who would not give him a pubic waxing.

The tranny I was thinking about was Jessica Yaniv, who has filed multiple lawsuits demanding the right of she-males to get pubicly waxed in the mall .

I understand trimming it so hair doesn't stick out of a bathing suit.

But the completely cleans shaved pubic area is far less appealing to me.

It doesn't have to appeal to you as much as be what she prefers, or how it feels to her.
I mean face it ... You can object, but that won't necessarily help you get any ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back