Tampax celebrates the "diversity of all people who bleed", even men.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This shit is getting surreal. :laughing0301:

Although I have been told that tampons are useful for plugging gunshot wounds in an emergency.

Tampax US

@Tampax

Official

Fact: Not all women have periods. Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let's celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed!
💙
🎨
:

@gobeeharris #mythbusting #periodtruths #transisbeautiful

1669590243045.png

https://twitter.com/Tampax/status/1305952342504767491/photo/1

James bleeds... usually when he tries something dumb while workin on a car or something.

But over the years, I've never seen him use a tampon on anything.

That makes me wanna shake my head.

And punch someone in the throat

Even I can imagine how a woman would feel about that, and I'm as alpha male as they come. It's almost like they snatched something trusted, personal, and private away from women and cheapened it. And by doing so, they lowered women's status with their "woke" corporate BS.

Last edited:
I don’t care what your reasoning was for your try to get a reaction post- I could’ve done without that image, but tx! Keep it smart Moonglow like always! Lol errright
Just wait until you get to live it if you think the viddy is bad...

This shit is getting surreal. :laughing0301:

Although I have been told that tampons are useful for plugging gunshot wounds in an emergency.

Tampax US
@Tampax

Official

Fact: Not all women have periods. Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let's celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed!
💙
🎨
:

@gobeeharris #mythbusting #periodtruths #transisbeautiful

View attachment 731658

And the right’s war on diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty continues.

Forum List

Back