Why do so many women shave their pubic hair? It seems strange to me.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I understand trimming it so hair doesn't stick out of a bathing suit.

But the completely cleans shaved pubic area is far less appealing to me.

Not my thing on a woman but it's really none of my business what a woman wants to do there in that regard.

(A) Most men prefer the look.

(B) Makes cunnilingus more "palatable."

(C) I believe it is not usually a matter of "trimming' or shaving, but rather use of depilatory or wax (see, "Brazilian wax").

(C) I believe it is not usually a matter of "trimming' or shaving, but rather use of depilatory or wax (see, "Brazilian wax").

That most men prefer it is unsettling.

More palatable? I have tasted both and still prefer hair. It's nature's dental floss!

You are correct. Women don't shave they wax. One of the benefits of waxing is eventually the hair does not grow back.

You are correct. Women don't shave they wax. One of the benefits of waxing is eventually the hair does not grow back.
Interesting point. And truth be told... Women do it at least as much on their own behalf, as that of the men they wish to attract. And... Ill let the rest of the board fill in the blanks.
Hint: Competition with younger women.

Interesting point. And truth be told... Women do it at least as much on their own behalf, as that of the men they wish to attract. And... Ill let the rest of the board fill in the blanks.

Younger women? Jeez, how young are they looking for?

I've waxed for years. I never thought about how men felt. It really was none of their business. I waxed everywhere. Now it's something I never think about.

Ask the women?
Younger women? Jeez, how young are they looking for?

Fact of the matter is... Women recognize that any man would prefer a younger, fitter, more fertile version of herself, than an older one. Lack of public hair, or the ensuing spread of hair as time goes by, infer youth, and vitality. A realization they are aware of at a biological level. Don't forget; women have been competing for the opposite sex as long as men have. They really are as hip to this game as we are...

Ain't nobody got time for a hairy gooch...clean up your rack ladies.

Bald Eagle.

usa-eagle.gif

Ask the women?

Fact of the matter is... Women recognize that any man would prefer a younger, fitter, more fertile version of herself, than an older one. Lack of public hair, or the ensuing spread of hair as time goes by, infer youth, and vitality. A realization they are aware of at a biological level. Don't forget; women have been competing for the opposite sex as long as men have. They really are as hip to this game as we are...

Pubic hair comes in with puberty.

Forum List

Back