Why do so many women shave their pubic hair? It seems strange to me.

Pubic hair comes in with puberty.
Happy trails, and belly hair, and thick thigh hair come in the mid, to late 20's. Trust me. They know the finite nature of their window. And they know who the competition for resources, and security are.

Interesting point. And truth be told... Women do it at least as much on their own behalf, as that of the men they wish to attract. And... Ill let the rest of the board fill in the blanks.
Hint: Competition with younger women.
My opinion is that women are much more concerned about how they look to other women, than to men.

Men are not that picky and critical of women's looks.

My opinion is that women are much more concerned about how they look to other women, than to men.

Men are not that picky and critical of women's looks.
True. Women lean waaay more into peer group selection bias when it comes to deciding who to fuck. Men make up thier mind, as to whether they'd fuck a given women, or not in under 3 seconds. And their buddies input, short of "that bitch has AIDS", will not influence that decision.

I've waxed for years. I never thought about how men felt. It really was none of their business. I waxed everywhere. Now it's something I never think about.
OMIGOD EVERYWHERE? i once shaved---uhm....
down there---to avoid the bathing suit issue. THE ITCHING WAS
UNBEARABLE. uhm....do not was your eyebrows----they do not
grow back. I tweezed as a kid----I wish I had not

I was very careful with eyebrows. That's so technical I went in for threading.

Everywhere else I waxed. No itching. I even waxed under arms. It didn't hurt at all. I did it myself. I never had time to go in any place.

Happy trails, and belly hair, and thick thigh hair come in the mid, to late 20's. Trust me. They know the finite nature of their window. And they know who the competition for resources, and security are.
gee-----mid to late 20's?---I got all my pubescent
hair by the time I was 12.

Funny you mention tweezing eyebrows. While the norm now is to avoid unibrow; the hottest woman to have lived in her youth, didn't tweeze, and I'd put her up against any woman ever in her prime.
Screenshot_20221126-201847_YouTube.jpg

While not as extreme as these crazy women who shave thier eyebrows off, and paint them back on...
Some "beauty standards" change over time. One that doesn't is youth, and fertility. She even had a breast reduction in order to look more "youthful", when in fact shenow looks like Iike shit. Such a shame. Time is cruel to women...

gee-----mid to late 20's?---I got all my pubescent
hair by the time I was 12.
As I've gotten older, it's never stopped coming. I've got hair in my ears at 40, I never had a 38. The human machine is tuned to pick up these indicators. That's just biology...

Her eyebrows are now up at her hairline because of too many face jobs. Now, she has to paint them on

1669516055468.png

As I've gotten older, it's never stopped coming. I've got hair in my ears at 40, I never had a 38. The human machine is tuned to pick up these indicators. That's just biology...
Yeah, when the barber starts shaving your ears you know you're getting a bit long in the tooth. :cool:

Forum List

Back